AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Screw That

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well I took into consideration what all everyone was saying about the Alita paper I did, and while it turned out alright. I don't settle for alright; sorry. I just wasn't feeling it. It looked decent at best IMO. Something about it bothered me, so I said screw it and started from scratch with an entirely different Alita image. I personally like the way this one came out a lot. Everything seems to match, but there again there is always room for improvment. At any rate, here it is. Oh, by the way she was originally holding the Damascus blade but decided to erase it and think she looks a tad more sexy without it. By the way, thanks everyone for the comments, it's appreciated. I mean without criticism, we can't nor do we get better.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

After thinking about it for a bit, I decided to add Alita into the background. So, uh, which is better? First or second?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

in my opinion alita is a pic of quite low quality..you should find another one
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well it's kinda grainy because it's a scan straight from the manga. Manga scans, in my experience, are always a little on the... crappy side. >_> I did my best to clean it up; promise! To prove it, here's the original. See?! I didn't have much to work with to begin with. :P

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

you're right...I know how do you feel, I've scanned some gto images with a high resolution cauz I don't like the grainy...but I make an effect to make the images more un-grainy , just make two layers of that,gaussian blur the lower one and make a 50-60%opacity(normal) the upper..see if this could help you.. :^_^:
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How's this?

Closed Thread

Thread Information