AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How'd Men Tao come to exist?

Junior Member ZeroGravityXD is on a distinguished road ZeroGravityXD's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2011 05:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question How'd Men Tao come to exist?

Where in the Shaman King manga did Ren & Jeanne meet in Europe and have a child?
    If someone knows anything about this give me an answer because I'm way confused

Junior Member cabrerajohn is on a distinguished road cabrerajohn's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2012 04:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: How'd Men Tao come to exist?

In the Shaman king manga (kangzengbang), Hiroyuki Takei only give a hint that Ren and Jeanne married. This hint was shown by Men when he went to Japan with Ren having both of his parents spirits, shamash and bason. Men inherited some genes of Jeanne, having a silver hair and having a red eyes. Lyserg, being a detective like his father, answered the hint behind Hiroyuki Takei when Horo-horo asked confusingly "who is the mother?"... THere are no people with red eyes and silver hair in the manga and in the anime except for Jeanne......

I know why did you know that ren and jeanne met in Europe is that you saw that in wiki What you saw in wiki is true, but it was never said in the manga... The reason for that is for us to make a better understanding about their life... If you are interested about how ren and jeanne being end up together then search for it.. It's just for you to get know how did they end up

The sequence of shaman king: 1) shaman king 2) shaman king Kangzengbang... 1 and 2 can be found in the same manga, but the no. 3 shaman king funbari no uta (I think), is in different section, and the no. 4 shaman king flowers is also in different section. no. 5, the latest of all, aired in 2011, shaman king zero is also in different section..

Source: Stock knowledge))) I'm a big fan of shaman king and shakugan no shana)))))

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information