AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Help - Video] Audio/Video Syncing Problems

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post [Help - Video] Audio/Video Syncing Problems

Okay, this might be a bit much, so I'll do my best to condense what I have to say. I downloaded a movie, it's an mkv (Matroska file) and added two extra audio tracks to it by muxing it with MKVMerge GUI. The problem is the two added audio tracks are not in sync with the video. It's actually like 5-7 seconds faster than the video (just an estimate, I don't really know the delay in time). The audio for both is the same length as the video, thank God. I just need to know how to solve this problem before frustrating myself even more @_@; There is an option in MKVMerge: Format Specific Options in which you can set the delay in audio to match the video. The only problem is, they don't tell you how much you need to delay or speed up the audio. I've only had several unsuccessful guesses and about to give up.

Can anyone offer me any help?

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

seems like your best bet here is trial and error, or finding the specific file of the video that the audio was ripped from
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    seems like your best bet here is trial and error, or finding the specific file of the video that the audio was ripped from
    Thank You for the response. Believe me, I literally tried guessing over a hundred times with no luck. And I've tried that, but still no luck. Thanks again.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Junior Member Alastor1 is on a distinguished road Alastor1's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2010 09:21 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [Help - Video] Audio/Video Syncing Problems

Please, can you give us some specs of your OS and PC ? I don't know, sorry if I am wrong, but do you handle ( easily I mean ) 1080p MKVs ?
    H264 ( found in MKV ) is ... the beast from video decoders - very hungry towards CPU. 1080p video will suck all juices from general 2.4 ( probably 3.2 also ) GHz Intel core. If the load goes to 80 - 90 %, the video FPS will drop dramatically giving you such issue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information