AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Kiddy Grade Wp

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2004 03:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Apathy is the major theme of my life right now, and so I haven't been working on anything, not even the picture I'm doing for my boyfriend.

Anyways, I wanted to see if I should continue along the lines of this old wp. Just kind of get an idea of what should be changed and what shouldn't.

I have decided I want to add a black border around my wps, just to make sure there's enough room for the image above the task bar.
    Everyone wants to go to Heaven...No one wants to die.

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Apathy...like when I've to study for my exams :^_^:
    Anyway:it isn't a totally bad wall to start with.
    My opinions:
    use not more that 4 boxes (if you don't want to put a main big ima)fading them with the same color/effect(monochrome? we need wizard opinion :^_^: ). make the bg black because there are enough picture.
    Maybe if you don't want to put a main ima you can focus your attention on the text .for example:a big one on the right.
    dextera and sinistra?why an anime called two chara "right and left"?( in italian: destra and sinistra, but dextera comes from a latin word) :blink: :^_^:
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 03:09 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think you should do something with the font ... looks a bit hard to read ... and you should get better quality images for the small boxes ... thats what i think ... but for a collage its nice
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Courier'><span id=\"618b7602591fe96996a4039c24957108\">Bokomon ARMY</span></span></span></span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('618b7602591fe96996a 4039c24957108', 'Blue');</SCRIPT>

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yea the quality isn&#39;t too good for the little pics. In the background those 2 chars are kinda messed up, unless of course you wanted it like that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information