AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Open Relationships

Senior Member Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by knives1019 View Post
    That is true, but if you are in a relationship with just one person the risk is lower than if you and your partner had relations with many other people. You will have some since of the history of your partner past relationships, if the relationship is not an open one. And if you do have an open one you will not be able to trust everyone that you and your partner ask if they have any STDs, if you even ask. So it does make it a higher risk to have an open relationship, but that is just what I think.
    To this I say: don't be silly, wrap your willy.

Its true that if you don't know someones complete sexual history (and I doubt you would with someone you met for casual sex) you run a greater risk of contracting an STD, but if you're smart about it and practice safe sex, you're golden either way.
    ~Condey, The Northamerimori~

The One and Only knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post

Its true that if you don't know someones complete sexual history (and I doubt you would with someone you met for casual sex) you run a greater risk of contracting an STD, but if you're smart about it and practice safe sex, you're golden either way.
    It is always a great idea to practice safe sex, but as you know not everyone does all of the time, and it is not 100% affective against STDs. So there is always a risk, so if you do have an open relationship my advice is get tested frequently.
    Good and Evil have never been this cute

Member Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 10:28 PM
    Threads

If the girls looks dirty, wrap yourself with two.

Belts n' Braces

I think that open relationships are fine.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'll only do it if:

1) My girlfriend is actually a dude and has been hiding that fact from me, forcing me to actually go out and find someone to have my needs
    2) My girl(boy)friend cheats on me
    3) My horny-meter is over 9000.

In otherwords, never. I find it unneccessary to have one because if you have a girlfriend, why would you need another one? Or, as you guys say it, why would you need more vajayjay?

That's just me though.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Junior Member RubberDuckie has a spectacular aura about RubberDuckie has a spectacular aura about RubberDuckie has a spectacular aura about RubberDuckie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 03:20 PM
    Threads

I could never be in an open relationship. It's the matter of fact that I cannot see the person I want to date happily doing the same thing with me as with someone else (like, sexually, and romantically).

If I feel that I am not making the person happy enough that they have to go with someone else, then I feel it is not worth my time.
    My parents have been happily married for a long time now, and it's because they are best friends. They get along so well, and even if they have their random scuffs, they are happy.

If you want to go out and "date" a whole bunch of people then go on dates... Actually, it seems more that the person you want an "open relationship" with is just your friend with benefits.

Leave friends with benefits and relationships where they stand, non, related. FOBs should be unexclusive and relationships should be exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post

There are a few things that your statement does not include:

a.) Not everyone is smart, or rationally thinking when in the heat of the moment. As my sexual integrity teacher called it, Narrowing of Perception, once you are the top of that roller coaster hill and just peaking off the tip, momentum will bring you crashing down whether you like it or not.

b.) Not everyone likes to use rubber. It honestly dulls sensations.

c.) It is not 100% effective.

d.) Forplay and kissing! Yes, HPV and Herpes can be spread this way!

What if pregnancy occured?
    Last edited by RubberDuckie; 04-26-2010 at 09:00 PM.

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

I think open relationships are pointless. But that's my opinion. You're not in a relationship if it's open. If you want to be in a open relationship then just do it but without the label. It's either you are committed to each other which is a relationship or you want to see other people too and you're just hook up buddies.

I think I'm talking more about the labeling then the point itself. But I'm okay with the general idea of it. It's just me personally hate when people label it 'open relationship'.

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

not straight edge sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 10:22 PM
    Threads

I think a better term for my relationship would be polygamous, which isn't synonymous with "open relationship".

resurrected from apathy,
    i saw the dark and it saw me.

Junior Member RubberDuckie has a spectacular aura about RubberDuckie has a spectacular aura about RubberDuckie has a spectacular aura about RubberDuckie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 03:20 PM
    Threads

.Pepe I totally agree, that's what I was going for, just worded it a little weirdly!
    Last edited by RubberDuckie; 04-26-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

How do you personally feel about two people agreeing upon dating more than just the other person at the same time?
    whatever floats their boat
    Would you feel comfortable with it yourself?
    nope

pretty simple if others want to do that then good for them
    myself I don't think I could go out with someone knowing they were with someone else at the same time (And I couldn't date two at once)

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't like them, I believe in staying faithful, even if both agree on it, I still view it as cheating. >.<

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

boopaloop chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

very very very bad idea... it's supposed to be a relationship, not love-auction!
    will gladly take anyone as a friend... PM me!

Panpukin, panpukin. Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

No. That's not right. :I
    If people do it, that's fine.
    But I wouldn't want someone I was with.. all over someone else.
    I guess it never occurred to you
    that you might actually have to bleed.

not straight edge sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 10:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by chaotic.rune View Post
    very very very bad idea... it's supposed to be a relationship, not love-auction!
    That's not exactly what's in the minds of people who are in open relationships/polygamous relationships. A lot of people who have a polygamous relationship (including myself) have very set, mutual rules between the "main" couple. Open relationships and polygamous relationships are sometimes different concepts though in and of themselves though.

resurrected from apathy,
    i saw the dark and it saw me.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

I always find that my own business is my own. I would never feel comfortable with my partner wanting to see other people at the same time he's seeing me and I wouldn't feel comfortable with doing that to my partner either. I've always thought that whatever rocks your boat rocks your boat. I've never been one to push my beliefs down the throats of others. If another couple does this and they are truly happy, and they are truly think that is the right thing to do, then so be it. More power to them.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

i would NOT BE COMFORTABLE KNOWING THAT MY GF WOULD BE WITH SOME ONE ELSE!!!! if she wants to be with me ok, if she doesn't i won't push her to do things that she is not sure of. she can get all her fantasies out of her system and decide if she wants to be with me or not. a couple is two people.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

im a pretty jelous person. when im with someone i dont like to have to share. i want him to be there for me and only me.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I believe at that point I wouldn't really call it a relationship just.. Friends with benefits. Honestly if you go about this that means you are not ready to settle down and have a nice committed relationship with one another. I cannot begin to fathom being in a relationship with a guy who is even doing something as little as kissing another girl other than myself and the same goes for myself. However even if you both agree to go sleep or whatever with other people while seeing each other you have to consider the other party. Wouldn't that mean you are cheating on THEM?? Do they know about this little deal you and your original partner have?

Though that doesn't mean you cannot love more than one person but it's best just to have one committed relationship. You wouldn't formally marry 2 people at the same time would you?

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I believe at that point I wouldn't really call it a relationship just.. Friends with benefits. Honestly if you go about this that means you are not ready to settle down and have a nice committed relationship with one another. I cannot begin to fathom being in a relationship with a guy who is even doing something as little as kissing another girl other than myself and the same goes for myself. However even if you both agree to go sleep or whatever with other people while seeing each other you have to consider the other party. Wouldn't that mean you are cheating on THEM?? Do they know about this little deal you and your original partner have?

Though that doesn't mean you cannot love more than one person but it's best just to have one committed relationship. You wouldn't formally marry 2 people at the same time would you?
    i agree with what you say... but the question....mormans, can actually marry more than one person, polygamy,and it is allowed in their religion....

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Quote Originally Posted by ai_frostbite View Post
    im a pretty jelous person. when im with someone i dont like to have to share. i want him to be there for me and only me.
    This. Only about girls.

It's a lot simpler to just not have the relationship altogether, if I wanted an open one. That's about as open as you can get.

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Quote Originally Posted by beyond_birthday View Post
    i agree with what you say... but the question....mormans, can actually marry more than one person, polygamy,and it is allowed in their religion....
    Yes, but in the U.S. polygamy is illegal in every single state, and in every single territory. Utah is most famous for the open polygamy family's they have but it is still completely illegal. Police and authorities tend to turn the other cheek in Utah about family's that practice polygamy.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

I don’t believe that one should get into a relationship if they are not committed enough to the person to stay loyal to them and them alone. If you would rather be free to roam around and do as you please with no confines then don’t get into a relationship.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't be comfortable if my boyfriend wanted to date other people while still being with me.
    Open relationships really don't float my boat.
    I question its morality.

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

It's like adding fuel to the fire by making the relationship difficult with each another. What with uncertainty as to who am I really with, has he/she always been this wild?

So it’s a rare chance for something like this to successfully work without tribulations.

Now, as for me, it does sound...
    Is Peanut Butta Jelly Time!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Nope; me and my girlfriend are in a closed relationship, and I'm happy with that.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I couldn't really give a damn if others do it (their choice, doesn't really affect me in any way), but I do feel a partner wanting an 'open relationship' would be a deal breaker for me. Not only do I value loyalty above most things in general but I don't like the idea of the sexually transmitted diseases that could follow sleeping with someone who's slept with a dozen other guys. Condoms won't necessarily protect you from everything, especially if the condition is something that can be spread through saliva or if it's something like crabs that lives in pubic hair rather than on parts the rubber separates.
    victoria aut mors

Closed Thread

Thread Information