AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Need Naruto Header!

Junior Member g0t5k111z is on a distinguished road g0t5k111z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2010 09:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need Naruto Header!

Hello, I am making a anime website called Anime Freakz and I need a header for it, so I was wondering if anyone here could make on for me, if so I would like to have naruto and sasuke in it and would like it to say Anime Freakz in it, oh and it needs to be 917 x 260 px thanks , and sorry if I am in the wrong section! you can also check out the site [REMOVED] thanks , oh and the header on the website right now is just temporary I don't like it that much.
    Last edited by FlashD; 05-03-2010 at 07:01 AM. Reason: No advertising

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

this is not the place to make graphics requests, this is the signature and avatar section.

-closed-

Closed Thread

Thread Information