AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Three Things

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Three Things

So, easy task. Name:
    1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]:
    2. 3 things you dislike:
    3. 3 things that make your day happy:
    4. 3 things that you'd never do:
    5. 3 things that you want to do:
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit:
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true:
    8. 3 things you will never forget:

Yay for the magical number 3[three]!
    I'll complete this myself, later.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, easy task. Name:
    1.) 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: Anime, manga and my family.

2.) 3 things you dislike: My family, arrogant and stuck up people and this screwed up world.

3.) 3 things that make your day happy: Certain people, an afternoon nap and my computer.

4.) 3 things that you'd never do: Hit a girl intentionally, give up easily and eat cheese.

5.) 3 things that you want to do: Make movies about the ideas I feel so strongly about, become famous, and get out of Pittsfield!

6.) 3 places you'd want to visit: St. Croix, China and Japan.

7.) 3 dreams you want to come true: See number 5.

8.) 3 things you will never forget: The people in my life, who I am, and the passwords for the websites that I use

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: Sleeping, cute boys, drawing

2. 3 things you dislike: Working, Headaches, being sick.

3. 3 things that make your day happy: Friends, going out, laughing

4. 3 things that you'd never do: Kill someone out of hatred, Cheat on a
    lover, Give up on life.

5. 3 things that you want to do: Fall in love, finish school, ballroom dance.

6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Spain, Japan, England.

7. 3 dreams you want to come true: Kissing that guy, Having powers!(I know it wont come true. xDD) Living somewhere beautiful.

8. 3 things you will never forget: My mother's love, my friends' kindess, All the fun I had.

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: Ice cream, Durarara, me?
    2. 3 things you dislike: Exams, hypocrites, humidity
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: Doing well on a test, driving, a nice thing a friend has said
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: Fail school, get a gender change, get chased by zombies?
    5. 3 things that you want to do: Get a job after I graduate, sleep, read
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: Have lots of money, marry an awesome person, have a successful kid. HAH.
    8. 3 things you will never forget: High school betrayals, Pokemon, my college and high school ID numbers

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: My friends, family, and video games
    2. 3 things you dislike: Working out, bad grades, finals
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: There's pudding for lunch, the guy I like talks to me, and beating a video game.
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: Flip burgers (as a job), hurt an animal, regret something
    5. 3 things that you want to do: Own a big house with a wrap around porch, go to college, New York Animefest
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Tokyo, that place up in Maine, Taj Mahal
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: Marry the right guy, develop a video game, have kids
    8. 3 things you will never forget: My friends, my family, my life

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 12:12 AM
    Threads

1. 3 things that you love: Cats, partying hard, and chocolate.
    2. 3 things that you dislike: Thoughtlessness, closed-mindedness, and bees.
    3. 3 things that make your day: Achievements, free time, and an adequate food supply.
    4. 3 things that you`d never do: Drop out of school, not shower, and heroine.
    5. 3 things that you want to do: Travel, get a car, and get my full drivers license.
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Australia, Japan, and the Caribbean.
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: Have a successful career, that I`ll make some small difference in someone`s life, and that I`ll succeed at this teaching thing.
    8. 3 things you will nevar forget:
    Anonymous, how to spell floccinaucinihilipilification, and how to get to Sesame Street.
    "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

1. My girlfriend, money, food.
    2. Homework, waking up early, slow connection.
    3. A funny convo, a good nap, talking to my girlfriend.
    4. Jump off a bridge, kill someone, become a ninja.
    5. Scuba diving, become famous, get into politics.
    6. Germany, Russia, and Japan.
    7. Usually by the time I wake up I forget.
    8. My girlfriend, My family, my memories.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 10:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: Anime/Manga, Kanda Yuu, cookies and cream ice cream.
    2. 3 things you dislike: Idiots, hypocrites, and people who just don't know when to shut up.
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: Being on my computer all the time, people reviewing my fics and poems, and rep.
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: Fall in love, get married, break my neck by accident.
    5. 3 things that you want to do: Get good grades on my course, get a good job, support all my wants and needs.
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Tokyo in Japan, Greece, the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland (deprived childhood).
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: Have lots of money, name my own daughter (If I have one), meet Mizuki Nana in person.
    8. 3 things you will never forget: Humility, my bad experiences, and not to be a loner.

Edit: Looks like a crazy person's mind. >_>;;
    Last edited by 玲華.; 04-06-2010 at 08:38 PM.

いつからかの思い出

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: My Books, My anime and My internet
    2. 3 things you dislike: Idiots, Fried Liver, and Idiots
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: Meeting friends, Comedy, Books
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: Go Naked, Suicide, or Give up anime
    5. 3 things that you want to do: Go to Japan, Watch more anime, Read more books
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Japan, Germany, Japan
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: Finish Uni, Get a good Job, Family
    8. 3 things you will never forget: My Name, My Age, and the title Character of the Naruto Anime

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok so guess it's my turn.
    1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: art, music, anime
    2. 3 things you dislike: school, not having time, being cheated on
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: my bf, talking to friends, or some really funny event
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: turn emo, walk on the beach naked, dress really colorful clothes
    5. 3 things that you want to do: work, read more and travel to many places
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Japan, Finland, Germany
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: I want to have money so I'd be independent, I want to own a motorcycle, I want to improve my skills in drawing, writing and singing
    8. 3 things you will never forget: first concert I've been to, first time I went to Vama Veche, my childhood.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2013 06:14 PM
    Threads

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: Music, animals, booze
    2. 3 things you dislike: Wishy washyness, loud noises in the morning, cold coffee
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: Seeing a sign that makes me laugh, seeing friends randomly, when I get invited out to do something when I originally had nothing planned
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: Tell a joke in poor taste, get addicted to gambling, need an intervention
    5. 3 things that you want to do: Travel, make my name huge, die doing what I love.
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Brazil, Finland, Amsterdam
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: Immortality, ability to fly, time travel.
    8. 3 things you will never forget: My values, my goal in life, my famous last words.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

okay..

3 things you love- 1.anime 2. beer 3. Rock music
    3 things you hate- 1. Pop music 2. Jim Carrey 3. The city
    3 things that make your day happy- 1. playing basketball with friends 2. drinking beer with my dad 3. watching a good movie
    3 things you 'd never do- 1. wear all black (urgh) 2. play rugby ( having 15 muscly blokes run at me isn't my idea of fun) 3. hit someone smaller than me
    3 things you want to do 1. live in Italy 2. become smarter 3. drink beer
    3 places you want to visit 1. America 2. Canada 3. Italy again
    3 dreams you want to come true 1. be remembered after my death 2. have a sing- along to F**k the system by the exploited 3. learn to speak a forign language
    3 things you will never forget 1. my line form my primary 3 school play 2. my love of Rock 3. my love of the countryside

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 10:30 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjoudakai_Ira View Post
    So, easy task. Name:
    1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]:
    2. 3 things you dislike:
    3. 3 things that make your day happy:
    4. 3 things that you'd never do:
    5. 3 things that you want to do:
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit:
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true:
    8. 3 things you will never forget:

Yay for the magical number 3[three]!
    I'll complete this myself, later.
    That's too many things dude. I'll do like one or two.

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: Pizza, quantum physics, ninjas
    2. 3 things you dislike: Hangover, Pirates
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: Money, Shurikens
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: Stick a banana up my nose. Sell body parts on eBay. Join a pirate ship (except to infiltrate it as a Ninja).
    5. 3 things that you want to do: Find a unified theory of the fundamental forces.
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: The ninja academy, Paris (so I'll always have Paris)
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: The dream where I get money without effort
    8. 3 things you will never forget: Depends on how old I get. I have Alzheimer in my family, so chances are everything.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

1. 3 things you love[generally, persons included]: music, chocolate, reading
    2. 3 things you dislike: obnoxious people, essays, being rushed
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: seeing friends, dancing, singing
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: go into space, sky diving, break my neck
    5. 3 things that you want to do: surfing, white water rafting, sing on stage
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: Germany, other parts of Sweden, Canada
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: be a professional singer, ability to fly, learn to speak a foreign language (German)
    8. 3 things you will never forget: my friends, hospital visit, my life goals

[set by Rainbow Crash ]

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

1. 3 things you love: 1.Anime 2.Cake 3.music
    2. 3 things you dislike: 1. Burned food 2. Drama 3.Owwies~
    3. 3 things that make your day happy: 1.Friends 2.Anime 3.The thought of coming home
    4. 3 things that you'd never do: 1.Eat anything gross a 2nd time 2. Kill a person 3.Change myself for someone else
    5. 3 things that you want to do: 1.Buy another hookah 2.Get a job 3.Make a decent cupcake.
    6. 3 places you'd want to visit: 1.Japan (obviously) 2.Egypt 3.Europe
    7. 3 dreams you want to come true: 1.Money 2.Giant cupcake 3.The ability to henshin into some badass hero
    8. 3 things you will never forget: -PERSONAL-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information