AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if light had done other wise?

Junior Member Skummi is on a distinguished road Skummi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 04:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What if light had done other wise?

yea I know there is a lot of em out there. But I just watch the whole serie.

I was just thinking that light should have made x-kira write all names - (the guy who went and talked with near) then light could wacht the name of near AND remove some suspicion from him self.

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

x-kira did rite down all names (except light's obviously cause otherwise he would have died as wel) the thing is is that near replaced the death note with a fake..... but this was explained at the end of the series so I think I might of misunderstood your question..

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

Junior Member Skummi is on a distinguished road Skummi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 04:31 PM
    Threads

The first book that light knew was a fake. x-kira should have come in and writen all the names down in the fake one but let out one name. Like the name of (that guy who don't trust light anymore)

Junior Member Destroyallcows is on a distinguished road Destroyallcows's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 01:48 PM
    Threads

Default Re: What if light had done other wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Skummi View Post
    The first book that light knew was a fake. x-kira should have come in and writen all the names down in the fake one but let out one name. Like the name of (that guy who don't trust light anymore)
    That is preety dam clever as the weak link would be out and light will then know all the names and go to write them in a real notebook if Light was going to win That is probobly what would of happened.
    There would be a sig here but for some reason it coudnt be uploaded so your wasting ten seconds of your life reading this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information