AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Where do you come from

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    I was born in Hell.

Hell being New Jersey, here in the USA.
    Why is that state so bad. It never crossed my mind for it to be such a bad place to live.
    Gero Server Guru

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    I was born in Hell.

Hell being New Jersey, here in the USA.

After that, I've lived in Maryland, Nevada, California, New York, and now Texas. Nevada was pretty cool. Next on my list is Arizona.
    You should come here to Tucson, it's pretty cool. I like it a lot better than Pheonix.

Nevada was awesome, I didn't like vegas, but when we moved up to South Tahoe, it was beautiful; I'd like to visit again some day. I remember we lived so close to Cali that we'd take trips to San Fran all the time. Ah, memories.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gero50 View Post
    Why is that state so bad. It never crossed my mind for it to be such a bad place to live.
    One word. Guidos. That state and the people I know that are from there just really rub me the wrong way.

Senior Member Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 06:23 PM
    Threads

If it is okay for me to ask. Why will that happen upon your returning.
    Because I'm a super soldier, developed in secret by the Greek government over the course of many years. My genes manipulated, my body twisted into an instrument of war and imperialism. They controlled me with nanomachine implants but one day my consciousness overcame their control and I fled to Canada and gained political assylum. My name... I have no name; only a serial number handed down by my breeders, my designation is Spartan 117, and I will fight to preserve the freedom of Canadians everywhere.

Oh; and because I'm still technically a dual citizen in Greece and in order for me to maintain my dual citizenship I have to serve in the mandatory conscription. The Greek government actually sent me a letter asking me to return to Greece and serve in the army for about 8-10 months if I remember correctly. My uncle never served his time, took a vacation in Greece and was detained until he decided to serve his time in the army.

As long as I remain in Canada, there is nothing the Greek government can do. So basically, I'm on the lamb. I plan to return and serve my time one day, but that won't be for years until I graduate from University.
    Last edited by Condey; 04-15-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    ~Condey, The Northamerimori~

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    The Swedish weather is awesome. It puts hair on your chest. The hair subsequently freezes and falls off, but new and stronger hair replaces it.
    Rinse and repeat?

I came from the inside of my mummy.

I can't believe no one has done that yet.

No, in all truth, I was hatched from a egg in the midst of the bombed ruins of Madison Square Garden. I had over 200 hundred siblings but they were all brutally murdered by a trio of F/A-18 Hornets. D:
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    Because I'm a super soldier, developed in secret by the Greek government over the course of many years. My genes manipulated, my body twisted into an instrument of war and imperialism. They controlled me with nanomachine implants but one day my consciousness overcame their control and I fled to Canada and gained political assylum. My name... I have no name; only a serial number handed down by my breeders, my designation is Spartan 117, and I will fight to preserve the freedom of Canadians everywhere.

Oh; and because I'm still technically a dual citizen in Greece and in order for me to maintain my dual citizenship I have to serve in the mandatory conscription. The Greek government actually sent me a letter asking me to return to Greece and serve in the army for about 8-10 months if I remember correctly. My uncle never served his time, took a vacation in Greece and was detained until he decided to serve his time in the army.

As long as I remain in Canada, there is nothing the Greek government can do. So basically, I'm on the lamb. I plan to return and serve my time one day, but that won't be for years until I graduate from University.
    Well if that is the case you should do what you want and what you feel is best for yourself.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well if that is the case you should do what you want and what you feel is best for yourself.
    Yep, I plan to get it out of the way... Eventually.

Senior Member KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi has a reputation beyond repute KawaiiAi's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Photoshop 025 - Pikachu Ferrari Aurea
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 12:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: xKhanie Steam ID: khaniexlove

I was born in Hiroshima, Japan. Moved to Korea at 10. Then finally settled in the USA at 15. I am 17 atm.

Signature by Daken // Requests {OPEN}

GFX THREAD | ILLUMINATED SPIRITS | TUMBLR

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; it goes on."
    ~Robert Frost

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep, I plan to get it out of the way... Eventually.
    Yah I would suggest that. So how dose the Greek army work compared to the US army.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yah I would suggest that. So how dose the Greek army work compared to the US army.
    I wouldn't know, I haven't served in either. lol

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't know, I haven't served in either. lol
    Oh my bad, I thought you said you were in the Greek army and thats how you got to go to Canada.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh my bad, I thought you said you were in the Greek army and thats how you got to go to Canada.
    Haha, no I was only joking about that super soldier nonsense.

I immigrated to Canada with my family at about 3 years old. However, I was born in Greece so thats what makes me eligible for conscription.

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    No, in all truth, I was hatched from a egg in the midst of the bombed ruins of Madison Square Garden. I had over 200 hundred siblings but they were all brutally murdered by a trio of F/A-18 Hornets. D:
    God... Zilla?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha, no I was only joking about that super soldier nonsense.

I immigrated to Canada with my family at about 3 years old. However, I was born in Greece so thats what makes me eligible for conscription.

God... Zilla?
    Oh well I did figure you were playing a joke or exsajering a bit but I thought you were serious about the army any it is still good that you live up there. I would much rather live in Canada then Greece. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Greece it's just I never would wanna live in that part f the world a bit to condensed for me.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i am from the Philippines...
    i speak 3 native dialects from this country including the National language which is Tagalog..
    fluent in English and knows a bit of some European languages...

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I was born in the Mushroom Kingdom, then my parents moved to Brooklyn. I moved back to Toad Town though.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post
    I was born in the Mushroom Kingdom, then my parents moved to Brooklyn. I moved back to Toad Town though.
    Funny I wish I was you, kidding of course.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh well I did figure you were playing a joke or exsajering a bit but I thought you were serious about the army any it is still good that you live up there. I would much rather live in Canada then Greece. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Greece it's just I never would wanna live in that part f the world a bit to condensed for me.
    The population really isn't as packed in as you would think. Greece has a lot of rural communities, with many being situated right by the sea. I think thats what I miss most was the liberating feeling of waking up and running down to the sea for a swim any time I wanted. The water in the part of the world is one of my most striking memories actually; so pristine and clear.

Back in Crete, my family owned a villa right by the sea and there wasn't anyone for miles. It was truly serene to sit under a tree, look out at the vast Mediterranean and feel the cool breeze come in off the waves.

*Sigh* Maybe I should put in my time in the army sooner. I doubt there is going to be a war anytime soon. >.<
    Last edited by Condey; 04-16-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The population really isn't as packed in as you would think. Greece has a lot of rural communities, with many being situated right by the sea. I think thats what I miss most was the liberating feeling of waking up and running down to the sea for a swim any time I wanted. The water in the part of the world is one of my most striking memories actually; so pristine and clear.

Back in Crete, my family owned a villa right by the sea and there wasn't anyone for miles. It was truly serene to sit under a tree, look out at the vast Mediterranean and feel the cool breeze come in off the waves.

*Sigh* Maybe I should put in my time in the army sooner. I doubt there is going to be a war anytime soon. >.<
    I'm not sure how it all works with the Greek army but with the US army once you sign up or get drafted in you must at least be available to them for 2 years. Once that term is up you can go back to life like normal and get government benefits for serving. You don't always have to be in a war either.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Canada. I was born in Nova Scotia and spend most of my life there. I'm in Ontario now, which is alright, but far too hot.
    Last edited by Acnologia; 04-16-2010 at 12:18 PM.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Rinse and repeat?
    Of course. Even toddlers have chest-hair like steel wool around here.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I come from New Zealand
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

A small in village in Suffolk, England that no ones probably heard of. Lets just say its near Norwich.

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    I come from New Zealand
    dangit I was hoping to be the First Kiwi

I'm a Kiwi (New Zealander)
    South Islander (Best Island IMO)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aiacos View Post
    Canada. I was born in Nova Scotia and spend most of my life there. I'm in Ontario now, which is alright, but far too hot.
    Where exactly in Ontario?! : D

not straight edge sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi has a reputation beyond repute sylvi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 10:22 PM
    Threads

I'm in the U.S., born and raised in a small town by Oxford, PA. I've lived within 2 miles of that town my whole life. It's a farming community. It makes me want to kill myself.

resurrected from apathy,
    i saw the dark and it saw me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information