Hi guys, I am a Chinese gamemaker with my game Rainblood here. I think it is good to announce here that the English version of my game is coming soon.

The RPG "Rainblood-town of death(雨血-死镇)" is made with RPGmakerXP but without any of the default materials, I finished it 3 years ago. It was released in China in 2008 and has been downloaded for about half M times. Now I begin to translate the game into English and hopefully it can be released within a month.
In the game all the characters, paronomas, battlers and icons are produced with ALL HAND DRAWING, to be the style to what I want, the expression of which is a cold, dark and free hand drawing style.
Though using a 2d engine, the game made an extrem use of RPGmaker, and with a lot of original script making additional effects which help to use only paronomas as maps. The story is composed by myself, telling a short but complex plot and a dramatic love story with darkness, in a background of traditional Chinese Martial world but with many weird stuff such as a strange samurai without head and machine-like killers. The total time in story is just one day and space is in a deserted town, but I played the story with montage and disordered story telling lines, making it nearer to an art piece.
The 2nd game, Rainblood2-City of Flame is under production, with a continuing story. The effect is trying to approch a 2d quality of Playstation era. Here is the link of its trailer:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyNTc4MTY4.html
And after all, you are always welcomed to visit my website:
http://www.rain-blood.com to see the new process of the 2nd game and the English version.

ps: more about the story
Pang Town, a small but once popular town in the border of Central Land, was now blighted for a sudden and strange plague. Most of the people fled, while someone unexpected came.
A black dressed man entered the town with fatigue and sadness, but at once he felt the never stopping steps of chasers sent by who he was eager to see while dared not. Then the town came killers wanted to kill him, came his old friends who had to kill him and came the little girl who died in front of him but now laughed at him, who also wanted to kill him.
He had no choice but fought back the ones aiming at him; however it seemed another clue underneath all these strange events, which leads to a complex plot, a plot within a plot.
So what else would happen in this small, dark, and deserted town?