AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help figuring out my first anime!!!!

Junior Member bven1000 is on a distinguished road bven1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 09:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need help figuring out my first anime!!!!

So, im a big anime fan and i remember the first anime i ever saw but i cant find it. I only know details about the anime and i hope some of you guys might be able to help me out.

I remember it was on a different planet because of all the strange plants in the show, like huge mushroom trees and strange animals, there was 2 girls and a guy who drove a hover car thing. one of the girls used a huge gun and had 1 wing that unfolded from her back (it was mechanical not part of her body) she uses the wing in a big fight on a building. the building is destroyed and she jumps that's when the wing comes out and she glides to safety the big fight at the end was with this crazy monster that was on the side/top of a building, the whole army was also trying to destroy the thing, it had an odd shaped head with no face (i think) but on he's forehead was a smaller face that could talk and had eyes and it came out of his forehead almost like a snake. The anime was a movie because i saw it on cartoon network late at night when i was a little kid. it was long i remember that so i dont think it was a series. PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!!! ITS BEEN KILLING ME FOR LIKE 10 YEARS!!!

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

X.x I'm really stumped on this. Can you remember what the characters looked like? Was it a realistic style or cartoonish? Can you remember their eyes and hair colors?

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

I was origionally guessing Dragon Ball, but than the Wing throws everything off. xD Hmm, a little more characteristics might help a bit. xD Just of the characters though. (: If i can help, i will .
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Senior Member Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy has a reputation beyond repute Zetsubou-Billy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2012 08:47 PM
    Threads

EscaFlowne? that's the only thing i could find

Steam:[Sock]J3r3myr007
    PSN:Marineassassin

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Rulloxp View Post
    I was origionally guessing Dragon Ball, but than the Wing throws everything off. xD
    I KNO RITE.
    When he mentioned the wing, I was just like !!

I don't think it's Escaflowne because everyone there who had wings had two of them....

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Yeah, the original Dragonball is the only thing I can come up with...unless your sure the character had a wing, 70% chance it's Dragonball.

Sorry

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information