AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Request

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2004 01:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i want some saint seiya (knights of the zodiac) wallpapers!!! some really good ones too!

Go to to check out wallpapers and other graphics made by me! [my username is Kenshin]

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the new version or the old version? which chara do you want?a specific one or all the charas?
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow, sorry man. i don't even remember when i made this topic. i just became active again. :^_^:

about the versions, i don't know what you're talking about, i know that there is saint seiya, and that's all. if by the new version you mean the last 13 OVA's, that's the same as the old one. (so technically i'm not sure what you mean, and it doesn't matter, whichever version is ok)

about the characters, obviously if you could get the main 5 characters in it, specifically all wearing gold armor. if you can't get all five, at least if it has Seiya, that's good enough.

thxs

Go to to check out wallpapers and other graphics made by me! [my username is Kenshin]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

um... does anyone else know if this guy is still a active, if not. can anyone else help me?

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Maybe she has a lot of work

Anyway, could u make your siggy smaler, it's too big right now (even for my screen, which is at 1280x960)

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you for decreasing the size of your sig. I take it you got the PM ok? It wasn't working for me for awhile.

Anywho, akachan has been busy lately, but there are plenty others here that can help you. Are there any particular characters or images you'd like to see on a wallpaper?

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

are you all talking to me about the sig? (as in why did pooky said i decreased it, i've been offline all weakend, i have done nothing with my sig) unless she was being sarcastic

by the way, i don't know who that person is, i don't know if he's... somehow special around this forum, like he does a lot of stuff for it, or what. but oh well, it's ok.

about the characters, as i said: "about the characters, obviously if you could get the main 5 characters in it, specifically all wearing gold armor. if you can't get all five, at least if it has Seiya, that's good enough."

preferably with all five wearing gold armor, if not as long as it has seiya with gold armor, it's ok.

P.s.
    can't i make my own custom avatar? or am i forced to use the ones on this site :blink: !

Senior Member WinterC_16 WinterC_16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2005 09:53 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

only moderators can have customized avatars, but u can make one to match ur siggy (i did :P ) would u kno were we could find those pictures or do u have any cause i have a feeling that its going to be hard to find goood quality pics of those charas.

EDIT : ill try nd c if i can find some pics anyway

people try to control other people because they're shallow among other things

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

aw, too bad! i wanted some originality.

about some high quality pics, specifically with them wearing gold armor, yeah, they are hard to find. for instance, the one on my sig is one of the best out there, i haven't really seen better.

yet i do have some sites, here they are:

http://www.stseiya.com/gallery.htm
    http://www.starpulse.com/Television/...ya/Wallpapers/

edit: found some more! :lol:

http://meganime.metropoliglobal.com/galeri...=33&pg=0&fast=0
    http://mangaz.manga.free.fr/saint%20seiya.htm

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

KenshinX sorry but I've been really busy during this period(an university exam, and I'm upgrading my website..)
    Anyway you aren't the only one who is searching good saint seya walls, so I promise I'll make u one, I'll try to make the best possible
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Closed Thread

Thread Information