AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Author(s)?

Member eternal_elk is a splendid one to behold eternal_elk is a splendid one to behold eternal_elk is a splendid one to behold eternal_elk is a splendid one to behold eternal_elk is a splendid one to behold eternal_elk is a splendid one to behold eternal_elk is a splendid one to behold eternal_elk's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 07:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Favorite Author(s)?

George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire)
    Robert Jordan (The Wheel of Time)
    Bram Stoker (Dracula)

special mention:
    J. R. R. Tolkien (The Lord of the Rings)
    Joe Abercrombie (The First Law)
    Michael Crichton (Sphere, Jurassic Park, The Great Train Robbery, Eaters of the Dead)[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by eternal_elk; 05-05-2011 at 11:13 PM.

~♥~ Pegasister ~♥~ Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby is infamous around these parts Blue Footed Booby's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts PPG Buttercup PPG Bubbles PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 02:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kurt Vonnegut, Aldous Huxley, George Orwell, Mark Z. Danielewski, H.P. Lovecraft, William Golding, Dante Alighieri, Ayn Rand... That's all I can come up with off the top of my head, so they must be my favorites.
    Last edited by Blue Footed Booby; 05-21-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Forgot about Willy!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Bernard Cornwell: Cornwell is the very reason why I love historical fiction as much as I do. He researches his historic eras with the attention of a scholar and then brings it to life by inserting a fictional character into the story to live through the events. His books don’t merely render historical fact but also expound upon how the people themselves felt during these times. My favorite series are the Arthurian series (beginning with The Winter King) and the Saxon chronicles; he truly proves why King Alfred the Great deserves the only honorific presented to an English king.

Charles Dickens: Writing about social reform when it wasn’t in vogue is one thing; being widely renowned as the greatest Victorian writer is quite another. Further, Dickens created some characters so memorable (think Ebenezer Scrooge) that they aren’t likely to be discarded or forgotten any time soon. Even some of his amazing sentences, catchwords and dialogue have found themselves into popular culture (“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,” and “humbug!” for example). Lastly, his New Testament-inspired writings inspired social reform on a huge scale, and I think that puts Dickens in a realm of his own as a writer. My favorites are A Tale of Two Cities, A Christmas Carol, and Oliver Twist.

Keith Ward: As far as nonfiction goes, Keith Ward is my favorite author. Some may say his work is limited since it is solely predicated upon Philosophy, but this is precisely what makes Ward’s writings so vast. Covering topics that have existed since the beginning of Philosophy itself, Ward writes with a lucidity that helps the most inexperienced reader grasp concepts that are notorious for being difficult to understand. To be specific, if you are interested in Analytic Philosophy or have come across Immanuel Kant in your ethics classes, you will probably love Keith Ward’s books. Since he was an Oxford professor like C.S. Lewis with some of the same interests, you may see similar trends in his work concerning Lewis’s nonfiction.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky: I am always surprised at how Dostoyevsky powerfully explores concepts in his work without sacrificing narrative or character development. Forcing the reader to feel the same angst over moral issues and actions that his characters feel, Dostoyevsky’s style still astounds me. Crime and Punishment, Notes from the Underground, and The Brothers Karamazov are my favorites.
    Last edited by Cross Avantgarde; 05-25-2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Italics

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Moony Withcer
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Member Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu has a reputation beyond repute Dezaiasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hare Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2011 03:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dezaiasu

My favorites

J.R.R. Tolkien (Lord Of the Rings)
    Anne Rice (The Vampire Chronicles)
    J.K.Rowling (Harry Potter)
    Bram Stoker (Dracula)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2020 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senevir PSN ID: Senevir Steam ID: Senevir

J.R.R.Tolkien
    Ursula leGuin
    Charlaine Harris
    Emily Rodda

Those people at the moment. =3

Come and join me in FFXIV.
    Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Astrid Lindgren. I am serious.

Attachment 43760

Other then her I like J.R.R.Tolkien, Ken Follet (The Pillars Of The Earth) and David & Leigh Eddings
    Last edited by SuXrys; 05-29-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Member zekes is on a distinguished road zekes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2011 09:06 PM
    Threads

Aside from Dan Brown, I also like Anne Rice. Her works like Interview with the vampire, the vampire lestat and queen of the damned give me another reason why I should vampires. Her books are really interesting that you will not be able to put it down until you reached the last page of it.

Senior Member Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze has a reputation beyond repute Aira Namikaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Tortoise
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2011 10:34 PM
    Threads

Brother's Grimm, Edgar Allan Poe, J.K. Rowling and Anne Frank. They're quite inspirational for me

Junior Member magicman1 is on a distinguished road magicman1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2011 10:49 PM
    Threads

Steven King

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

Favourite authors? None I can think of now. They all have their "ups" and "downs".
    What I CAN say is that Rowling and Tolkien are WAY overrated.

Senior Member Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2013 07:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1st J.K. Rowling

2nd Rick Riordan(the autor of Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
    3rd Stephanie Meyer (she's a good writter)
    4th Jane Austen (pride and prejudice don't ask but i really love that book)
    5th Hiromu Arakawa (the autor of FMA)
    6th Kazuki Sakuraba(the autor of Gosick light novel)
    7th Gil Vicente (Portuguese writter of comedies)
    C.S. Lewis (C.N. prince caspian was great!)
    Last edited by Tsumiru; 06-05-2011 at 10:14 AM.

Senior Member invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation has a reputation beyond repute invalidation's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Red Ribbon Kitsune Mask Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2011 02:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

J.R.R. Tolkien- The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings series

Joe Hill- Heart Shaped Box

Holly Black and Justine Larbalester- Zombies VS Unicorns

Scott Westerfeld - The Uglies series, The Midnighters series

Stephen King - Rose Red

I can't remember his name.... But the guy who wrote the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

I know lots more....

^3^ shadowfax ^3^

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

OOH! and I just finished Anne Rice's Lasher.... so thrilling. And I'm a fan of Gray's Anatomy by Henry Gray

Junior Member homosocial is on a distinguished road homosocial's Avatar
    Gil
    Disapprove
    Gifts Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2011 02:50 PM
    Threads

chuck palahniuk hands down, man.

there's also charles bukowski, nicollo machiavelli, sylvia plath, anthony burgess, etc.
    i'm extremely finicky with the books i decide to read.
    Last edited by homosocial; 06-09-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Len Deighton (author of "Bomber" in 1970)
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member Alexandra Elizabeth is on a distinguished road Alexandra Elizabeth's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2011 04:20 PM
    Threads

George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire)
    David Eddings (The Belgariad and The Malloreon)
    Neal Stephenson
    Steven Brust
    Terry Pratchett

Senior Member Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym has a reputation beyond repute Gauntlgrym's Avatar
    Gil
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2012 11:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: pieRESURRECTED

Terry Goodkind
    R.A. Salvatore
    Jim Butcher
    Robert Jordan

first favs that come to mind.
    Last edited by Gauntlgrym; 06-13-2011 at 12:26 AM.

Junior Member Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch has a reputation beyond repute Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 07:27 PM
    Threads

Bram Stoker
    Stephen King
    Darren Shan
    Laura Weiss
    Richard Laymon ---> although some parts in most of his novels are rather disturbing. :P

Edit: And Anne Rice. Love her.
    Last edited by Monarch; 06-12-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Senior Member Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu has a reputation beyond repute Masakisu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StarryMasamune PSN ID: BlackEsper

Michael Moorcock (Elric, Behold the Man, Dancers at the End of Time), John Wyndham (The Day of the Triffids, The Chrysalids), and Ryohgo Narita (Baccano!, Durarara!!) tend to pop up when I'm talking about favourite authors.

Member ♫Sweet Girl♫ is an unknown quantity at this point ♫Sweet Girl♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2019 07:50 PM
    Threads

My favorite authors are:

J.K. Rowling
    Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb
    C.S. Lewis
    Katherine Paterson
    James Patterson
    Natalie Babbitt
    Rick Riordan
    Kathryn Lasky
    Stephanie Meyer
    Last edited by ♫Sweet Girl♫; 07-04-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Avatar blingee and Signature blingee made by me

Junior Member MeAndMyFriends is on a distinguished road MeAndMyFriends's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2011 05:45 PM
    Threads

Ayn Rand, first and foremost--- Immanuel Kant, Slexander Dumas, Nietsche, George Orwell

The following are screenplay authors:

Leigh Wannel, Quinton Tarentino, M. Knight S., and Eli Roth.

22. Likes pleasant_disorder liked this post
    Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Garth Nix- His works Keys to the Kingdom, and Sabriel are WAAAAAY better than Harry Potter books in my opinion. I love the characters, his unique way of creating the plot and how he incorporates magic and sorcery and what-not.

Jane Austen- Pride and Predujice,Sense and Sensibility are the only 2 books i have read by her but her way of writing is amazing so detailed and intelligent. Her satirical literature really makes you think about the claustrophobic lifestyle woman had to go through in the 18th century, plus the lifestyles of people in those days.

Fyodor Dostoevsky- Brothers Karamazov and Crime and Punishment, absolutely superb pieces of literature. Dostoevsky makes his characters challenge every ideal of the world and search for themselves. The pyschology aspect of his works are just astounding and his characters really draw you in.

Mary Shelley- Frankenstein is her only works i have read so far, but OH MY GODDESS IS IT PERFECT! The dark setting of the world and how she shows how mans everylasting desire to play "god" can backfire. How humans judge people based on looks alone even without getting to know them.
    Last edited by Aizen-sama; 08-09-2011 at 11:23 AM.

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Junior Member T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat has a reputation beyond repute T.C. the Swing Cat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 11:54 PM
    Threads

Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman. Together they started the DragonLance Saga which has been my favorite books for over ten years.

Senior Member SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting has a reputation beyond repute SwiftKill GunToting's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Red Ornament L Laptop Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 02:40 PM
    Threads

I am a proud fan of Heather Brewer. I loved the "The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod" novels, and have preordered the first book of her new series "The Slayer Chronicles", being a spin-off in Vlad's timeline following a different character. (y'know, first series was following the vamp and now its all about the Slayer. I won a special sneak peek and I have to tell you it seems very impressive)

There is also another book in the works called Bloodbound that would take a lot of effort to explain.

Aside from her, I also like to read the works of Barry Lyga (Goth Girl Rising, Archvillain) and R.L. Stine (no one beats Goosebumps!!)

Senior Member Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna has a reputation beyond repute Ezza Obsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts K-on Pick Black Cat Manekineko
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 11:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Laura Ingalls Wilder, Meg Cabot, Sophie Kinsella, Alex Delaware, Dean Koontz. So many.

:SET BY ME:
    Requests are OPENMy Works Illuminated Spirits
    November Update for my Ebook Collection!
    Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive. -Bugs Bunny

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information