AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV Series] Vampire Knight

Hybrid View

Junior Member kratosXlinkXharuhiXzero is on a distinguished road kratosXlinkXharuhiXzero's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 09:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [TV Series] Vampire Knight

Plot: 8/10
    Yuuki Cross was adopted by Kaien Cross. He is Headmaster of the Cross Academy. Zero Kiryu was adopted too by Kaien Cross becuase Zero's family got killed by a pure blood vampire. The story begins as this two, Yuuki and Zero, are in school and act as guardians for the night class in the academy. The academy holds two classes, the day class (for normal students) and the night class (for vampire students). The day class has no knowledge of the vampires. The story is just about how they fight vampires and discovering truth behind each others past.*I don't wanna be a spoiler. It is a bloody story.

Characters: 8/10
    The characters are a little bit cliche, noting that it doesn't take a genius to create this personalities or their physical appearance. The school uniform though is really great and that's what makes is so different. Is not like a typical japanese uniform in a certain way.http://img521.imageshack.us/i/vampireknight.jpg/ <<--- if you want to check it out. white uniform is night class.

Genre: 8/10
    romantic/paranormal/comedy/mystery
    well i would say it does fall for all that categories except for the comedy one. it does has it's funny parts but it's mostly serious.

Overall i give it 8/10
    maybe i misses some parts but it's only because I cant' think of anything else and I'm also running out of time.
    aImEe

Junior Member Adanadhel is on a distinguished road Adanadhel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 05:28 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Vampire Knight

Man, I don't know if it was only me. But I've found Vampire Knight reaaaally painful to watch. The second season is a bit better than the first one. But, for pete's sake it's TOO melodramatic. I really liked the soundtrack, though.
    Instead of worrying about the world we're gonna leave to our children we should worry about the children we're gonna leave to the world.

Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV Series] Vampire Knight

Well,, I have'nt watch guilty yet, but season 1 was really good..

UnExpected....

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV Series] Vampire Knight

I don't mean to be a hater, but I really don't understand why so many people like this anime (to be honest, I have actually only watched one episode, but have read the manga lol).
    Yes, the animation is beautiful, but I find that they story is quite weak. Also, I dislike the main female protagonist Yuki. They try to make her out as a strong character, but then they turn her into this submissive housewife-like girl who just lets herself be led away just because she meets a guy with crazy long eyelashes who just happens to be a vampire

not to mention her brother...ewww
    . XD
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information