AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black/White versions Discussion Thread

Junior Member victoriajustin12 is on a distinguished road victoriajustin12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 05:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Pokemon Black/White versions?

Pokemon is best game of every ones. I played both games and I noticed that Pokemon 's black version is best and better than white version. It looks awesome and very much fun to play, it is full of laugh.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by victoriajustin12 View Post
    Pokemon is best game of every ones. I played both games and I noticed that Pokemon 's black version is best and better than white version. It looks awesome and very much fun to play, it is full of laugh.
    ....Ok, it's not even out in Japan yet. I don't know what you're playing but it isn't what we're talking about.
    I'm not going to comment on how badly you just butchered the English language.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    Nintendo? I thought they were called the Recyclers now because they can't make a game that doesn't have an already existing franchise attatched to it. There comes a point where you realize people are going to catch on to you trying to take people's money. I can imagine a group of people at Nintendo sitting down and thinking "What situation can we put Mario in now where he has to save the same stupid princess over and over again"?

I wonder how long it took someone to come up with Gear? I have a sketch for a pokemon that looked like a pocket watch and it looks kinda similar. Took about five minutes.
    If you haven't noticed, pretty much every company has been either recycling games OR copying off of Nintendo's success up to this point. See the list of Kinect games if you need convincing otherwise. But your Mario argument isn't very valid to me. For one, almost every franchise is "recycled" with different levels and textures and such. Mainly to keep it close to the last one, or so they don't stray too far off the path they started on. Zelda, Halo, Gears, Assassin's Creed, etc. They're all doing pretty much the same thing. Hell even Tetris for that matter.

Secondly, Mario games are generally made for kids so he can hardly do anything besides save a princess. What else could they possibly make him do that could keep the classic gameplay? Kids don't want to hear about him saving Luigi or Toad, or stopping the world from exploding (which would be cool, but that's Sonic's job).

Third and finally; if you know it's going to sell extremely well, why change it? If you've found the perfect recipe for soup, who bother adding more salt when there's that chance it might be too much? When it comes down to it, money is money regardless of how you get it.

But yes, Gear wasn't very creative.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^^^ I agree with everything in that post!!

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

Honestly, I'll just be surprised if they're released outside of Japan as Pokemon Black and White.

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Same here still have 7 pokemon games to go through

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan View Post
    Honestly, I'll just be surprised if they're released outside of Japan as Pokemon Black and White.
    They.. always are released outside of Japan. o__0
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Junior Member AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 01:07 PM
    Threads

Yep. I almost can't wait. Call me a child, but I've liked Pokémon since I know about it. Gen IV was horrible if you look at the Pokémon designs. But the only dissappointing Pokémon that are released yet are Gear and Victini, imo. Gear isn't creative at all (I will hate Gear even more if he gets an evolution similar to Magneton) and Victini... I just don't know what to think of it. Iy has buttwings, and doesn't look interesting.
    I'm curious to see what Nintendo and Game Freak have to offer in this new game. But I disagree with the recycling part from a few posts above. Pokémon B/W have so much new things to offer and the graphics are so much more awesome, that it doesn't have the nostalgic Pokémon-feeling anymore. At least.. They kinda took it away from me. Off course the idea of gathering badges and defeating the Champion will be in the game, but the story involving N (kinda makes me think about that annonying Death Note-character) is new. He's dreaming to get back to the separation between human and Pokémon, instead of the classic "Hahaha, our evil team will have an attempt to catch a legendary Pokémon, we will almost be there, but then a 10-years old kid will snatch that pokémon away under our noses"-concept.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    They.. always are released outside of Japan. o__0
    I think he means they will not be called " black and white" possibly obsidian and opal....

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Hah, I wonder if they'll come out with a the colours of the rainbow. I'm waiting for a Pokemon Fusia to come out one day. XD

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
    Hah, I wonder if they'll come out with a the colours of the rainbow. I'm waiting for a Pokemon Fusia to come out one day. XD
    I still think they should do an "Earth/Sky" Pokemon version. Then have like the combination of those be like "Pokemon Space" version.

Just my thoughts.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    Third and finally; if you know it's going to sell extremely well, why change it? If you've found the perfect recipe for soup, who bother adding more salt when there's that chance it might be too much? When it comes down to it, money is money regardless of how you get it.
    I think Sega is beginning to realize this with Sonic. They have been trying to spice up the Sonic gumbo by adding new moves and new characters and all that did was make crap game after crap game. Now, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is basically a 2D side-scroller. They say its to get Sonic back to his roots but I think its because they realize that we don't care about Big the Cat or any of Sonic's other "friends" (except maybe Tails, which is really all we needed).

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan View Post
    Why? Since 1998, we have been using the same names that the games were released as. We haven't changed them before (for localization anyway), so why would they change them now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    I still think they should do an "Earth/Sky" Pokemon version. Then have like the combination of those be like "Pokemon Space" version.

Just my thoughts.
    Well, its a good idea. For some reason, I have this image of a Nintendo developer writing down suggestions he found on the Internet.

For example:

Pokemon Salt and Pepper = Pokemon All Spice
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Wolf, I think Ultimate is referring to the whole possibility of stupid people finding it racist. Though I can think of one online comic strip I visit poking fun at the titles because of that idea.

EDIT: I'd buy a Pokemon game again if it was titled Salt and Pepper. Though instead of all spice I'd set the combined one as Paprika or some other common cooking spice.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 08-01-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Thunder's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2011 10:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Dr Thunder PSN ID: Soulstocker101

yes pokemon black/white should be out by next year lets hope it comes out sooner.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Wolf, I think Ultimate is referring to the whole possibility of stupid people finding it racist. Though I can think of one online comic strip I visit poking fun at the titles because of that idea.
    Ah. I wonder if Nintendo is thinking about that. I mean, with other subtly racist products, like the Black "Oreo" Barbie (Mattel obviously didn't know that "Oreo" was an insult), these games really have no connection to race and really, a connection shouldn't be made. However, like you said, there is always the possibility of stupid people.

"Well how come the BLACK Pokemon has to be in the WHITE game?"
    This is my war face.

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

The only way Pokemon would be racist is if Pokemon Black's legendary Pokemon was a chicken. That would get them all going...

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hyphen View Post
    The only way Pokemon would be racist is if Pokemon Black's legendary Pokemon was a chicken. That would get them all going...
    Well, I don't want to start anything, but...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Reshiram.png
Views:	23
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	30687

I know that it basically looks like a white Suicune with wings, but it kinda looks a chicken...Pokemon...thing. At least that's what a crazy racist would say.
    Last edited by wolfgirl90; 08-06-2010 at 01:58 AM.
    This is my war face.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Please tell me that's a fan pokemon or just a random creature drawing on the net.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Please tell me that's a fan pokemon or just a random creature drawing on the net.
    Unfortunately it isn't, it's name is Reshiram, or Reshirim (idk what it'll be in english)

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

That's just nuts.

Starving
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well, it is close to a chicken...all it takes is for them to classify it as the chicken pokemon and the lulz shall follow. But, is it going to be on 3DS or DS(i)? I forget small details such as these.

Senior Member Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 04:23 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ѺϦᵴιᶑιѧϗ ʆʋᶑᶃԑ View Post
    ....Ok, it's not even out in Japan yet. I don't know what you're playing but it isn't what we're talking about.
    I'm not going to comment on how badly you just butchered the English language.
    There were actually fan-made versions of Pokemon Black and White a couple of years ago made on the program Game Maker. That's probably what she's talking about.
    Last edited by Ultimate_Go_Nagai_Fan; 08-22-2010 at 10:03 AM.

Senior Member Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda has a reputation beyond repute Psyco_Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 172 - Pichu Flowers Fan2 175 - Togepi
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Omg's I'm so excited now!!!!!!!
    Music is my life
    Its the only thing that makes sense
    Its the air I breathe
    The very escence of my life
    The one thing I can trust
    The one thing that won't betray me
    Or turn its back on me
    I say again
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hyphen, don't you recall when I made the same thread I named it "Pokemon went racist"? =P

Junior Member CatLover is a glorious beacon of light CatLover is a glorious beacon of light CatLover is a glorious beacon of light CatLover is a glorious beacon of light CatLover is a glorious beacon of light CatLover's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2010 02:42 PM
    Threads

I personally think both the new legendarys are pretty awful. -_- I mean...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pokemon_black_white_legendary.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	31759
    To me they both are average bodys with an air-conditioning unit stuck on both their behinds. I don't like their arms either, I'm not quite sure what happened to anatomy on the white one and the black one?... Well I can put up with that, but really they've been going downhill since Ruby and Sapphire. Also, for some unknown reason they re-used the 'high heal' look that 'Palkia' had again on the while legendary. I really can't pick what game to get becuse they're both equally as bad. Do I go for Pokemon White witht he black legendary with the most ugly tail I've ever seen and weird arms or Pokemon Black with the white legendary with lack of wing anatomy, high-heels and another ugly tail?

~Sig made by me~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information