AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Pokemon Black/White versions Discussion Thread

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Black/White versions Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    Its impossible. Do to the fact that Heartgold SoulSilver is part of a previous generation you cant trade new generation pokemon to a older generation.
    Yeah, I believed I said that a few posts back. =\

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Another random bit of info: You can't catch Victini shiny. The game is programmed as such. This coming after about 100 dead Victini...

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Quote Originally Posted by Aeschylus View Post
    Another random bit of info: You can't catch Victini shiny. The game is programmed as such. This coming after about 100 dead Victini...
    Even if the game was programmed to make sure that there wasn't a shiny Victini, then shouldn't it also do the same for starters along with legendary? I could be wrong but then again I don't care for shiny pokemon that much. I'm sure that there will be an event on where everyone can get a shiny Victini.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

What are you talking about? @__@ the chances are still the same, only in about 1/8000 something. I managed to get one. I don't care for shinies that much either since I've been trading mine, so if anyone wants it I'm putting it up for grabs here before I put it on the GTS.

Senior Member Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis has a reputation beyond repute Anoleis's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Even if the game was programmed to make sure that there wasn't a shiny Victini, then shouldn't it also do the same for starters along with legendary? I could be wrong but then again I don't care for shiny pokemon that much. I'm sure that there will be an event on where everyone can get a shiny Victini.
    You can't catch Reshiram or Zekrom shiny either, they programmed it like that. I'm pretty sure you can get the starters shiny though.

What are you talking about? @__@ the chances are still the same, only in about 1/8000 something. I managed to get one. I don't care for shinies that much either since I've been trading mine, so if anyone wants it I'm putting it up for grabs here before I put it on the GTS.
    Yes the chances of getting a shiny are still the same, but Nintendo has programmed the games so that you can not, legitimately, catch some pokemon as a shiny.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Yes the chances of getting a shiny are still the same, but Nintendo has programmed the games so that you can not, legitimately, catch some pokemon as a shiny.
    Wait so I got a hacked one? DX

Oh and also, I've noticed that sometimes when I throw a ball to catch a pokemon, the sound effect of the ball being thrown is slightly different and when the pokemon goes inside the ball, it shakes while in midair and then once it lands it only shakes once and the pokemon is caught. Is that like some sort of new mechanism installed for catching pokemon?

And also I'm wondering if any of you are willing to trade me an Emolga, preferably a guy so I can breed it.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wait so I got a hacked one? DX
    I think so?

Oh and also, I've noticed that sometimes when I throw a ball to catch a pokemon, the sound effect of the ball being thrown is slightly different and when the pokemon goes inside the ball, it shakes while in midair and then once it lands it only shakes once and the pokemon is caught. Is that like some sort of new mechanism installed for catching pokemon?
    That's known as a critical capture. You can read more at Serebii.

And also I'm wondering if any of you are willing to trade me an Emolga, preferably a guy so I can breed it.
    I would be more than willing to trade you a female Emolga, as the offspring of a pairing is decided by the female.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    I believe you can trade for an Emolga in Route 7.
    And I was gonna offer, too, but Aeschylus beat me to it.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The new grinding system be slowing me down -__-;
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Nintendo has updated the Global Link website noting that the upcoming launch of the Pokémon Global Link, tied in with Black & White, originally scheduled for March 30th has been delayed due to the current issues in Japan, where the servers are based, and the need for energy conservation there. At time of writing, even the Japanese version is unavailable. There is not currently a date as to when the Global Link and its various features will go back online.
    I thought I should share this with everyone.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    The new grinding system be slowing me down -__-;
    If you are not EV training, then I suggest you massacre Audino. It becomes monumentally faster after Juniper gives you the Lucky Egg in Chargestone Cave~

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you are not EV training, then I suggest you massacre Audino. It becomes monumentally faster after Juniper gives you the Lucky Egg in Chargestone Cave~
    lol, feels like cheating somehow though.. ;p

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Lol, EV training isn't for the faint of heart, took me a year to breed a team back in Emerald. Fought my friend and he never played me again. Defeated his level 100s with level 70's. Well, two level 70's. Only managed to kill one since I didn't use potions.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

see, hard work and determination DOES pay off

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My friend cussed me out when my ev trained INGAME team kicked him to oblivion. But then again that team did include ,Milotic, Metagross, and Togekiss. I really didnt have to change out of those three sense he only ever uses is the dark type.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Lol, EV training isn't for the faint of heart, took me a year to breed a team back in Emerald. Fought my friend and he never played me again. Defeated his level 100s with level 70's. Well, two level 70's. Only managed to kill one since I didn't use potions.
    Oh EV training only takes me about 30min of grinding. IV breeding is something I refuse to deal with though.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh EV training only takes me about 30min of grinding. IV breeding is something I refuse to deal with though.
    IV? ouh? what's that?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Individual values...

I never even paid much attention to EVs, so of course I skipped over IVs completely =P

Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    IV? ouh? what's that?
    They're a pain. I know more, but you can wiki it~

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I just dose my choice pokemon with vitamins before I start leveling up. Seems faster to obtain a lot of money than to fight a bunch of the same pokemon.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    No, you can get legit shiny starters since you can breed those.

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I miss L=A so much. Who's idea was it to remove such a wonderful control option?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information