AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your shyness is creepy.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Your shyness is creepy.

One time I went to this one girls house to hang out and we never really hung out all like that. I can't remember who, but either her big brother or one of his guy friends ragged on me for being to quiet and I assumed he found it rather creepy. I guess I just wasn't too comfortable with them being around. I mean, if I don't feel like talking to you or acknowledging you than don't think too much of it because that's just how I am. Especially when I feel out of place in the situation. It's not like I owe you the pleasure of my conversation, or anything. The trait of being creepy is mostly a matter of opinion, unless it's completely obvious or intentional, which, at times, I find somewhat humorous.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake View Post
    One time I went to this one girls house to hang out and we never really hung out all like that. I can't remember who, but either her big brother or one of his guy friends ragged on me for being to quiet and I assumed he found it rather creepy. I guess I just wasn't too comfortable with them being around. I mean, if I don't feel like talking to you or acknowledging you than don't think too much of it because that's just how I am. Especially when I feel out of place in the situation. It's not like I owe you the pleasure of my conversation, or anything. The trait of being creepy is mostly a matter of opinion, unless it's completely obvious or intentional, which, at times, I find somewhat humorous.
    Hmm. That might be a little different. It often comes down to body langauge, but if you're quiet+strong posture I could see that having less of a creepy vibe and more one where they feel like you're being rude to them with a side of high-and-mighty or just that you don't like them and want them to leave.

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

People tend to think I'm shy....but honestly it's because I don't give a damn what they have to say.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I was once an introvert, always spending more time thinking than talking. I used to be so full of myself, thinking that I can do everything on my own. I had that pride, of being an independent person.

But a day came when my world was turned upside-down. I got hospitalized. Details aside, I had never felt so vulnerable, so weak. Those were the most terrible days of my life, and I never had cried help from other people as much as before.

From that time on, I have been striving to become a better person. I started to learn to rely on other people. I made more friends and became talkative. I managed to confess to my crush and all other related embarrassing things. It was crazy and fun. I never thought that people can get so interesting. The time I spent with them, I shall cherish them forever.

Now, despite seemingly being an extravert, there's still an introverted part of me that would always remain.

In the end, I believe that it doesn't matter whether you're an "introvert" or "extravert"--those are just social labels; whatever your personality is, all that matters is you enjoy being you.

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

I'm usually shy when I'm around people I don't know, but I force myself to get to know them. I usually ask questions and get the conversation going.
    That way you can figure out if the person is your type of people. If he/she isn't, it's no big deal. You can't have everyone as a friend, but at least get to know the person.
    If I found out that the person actually is my type of person (a bit weird with sarcastic humor), then I'm totally not shy.

☆*:.。. UGUU .。.:*☆ nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL has a reputation beyond repute nrL's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact 039 - Jigglypuff Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 01:50 PM
    Threads

No, no, shy is not considered creepy.

creepy is considered creepy

7. Likes aerophobia liked this post
    Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

It gets creepy if they start following you around without saying anything O.o

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    It gets creepy if they start following you around without saying anything O.o
    Yes. Agreed. It gets creepy when people your avoiding (that are known for being shy) wait for you at places
    and make you wonder how the heck did they know I was going to be there.

That's beyond shy... o_o

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Yes. Agreed. It gets creepy when people your avoiding (that are known for being shy) wait for you at places
    and make you wonder how the heck did they know I was going to be there.

That's beyond shy... o_o
    Haha oh my gosh! The creepy shy stalker.
    I had a guy who liked me that was shy and he would always stare at me and it got very creepy xD

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

11. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Junior Member Gantza is on a distinguished road Gantza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2012 07:50 PM
    Threads

when things start getting awkward, that's too much.
    Watching Anime with Real Time Commenting at Anime Front!

Banned Forum / Chat Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D has a reputation beyond repute Project D's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 01:04 PM
    But somehow you find me incredibly charming.
    Threads

I'm not shy or quiet. It just appears that I am because I'm not sure whether I can be myself or if you'll call the cops on me.

Senior Member Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor has a reputation beyond repute Maki the contractor's Avatar
    Gil
    Worried
    Gifts Popsicle Cookie Ramen
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 09:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am really shy but sometimes shy people can come off as being creepy if you have a shy boy and he just stares at you all day and follows you. Stalkers
    "I would destroy this city or anything else she asked"

Maki the Contractor

Closed Thread

Thread Information