AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which anime needs a remake or continuation?

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Which anime needs a remake or continuation?

In general I find anime qualities going downhill in terms of plot. As for last season, the only impressive ones in my opinion were Eden of the Eat and FMA Brotherhood, which is a remake based on the manga.
    That got me thinking...Which other anime do you think needs a remake? Or simply a sequel to tie it together?

For me, I'd prefer remake for two anime series.
    Rurouni Kenshin - Of course, it's not in dire need of one. But I would love to see the missing arc animated. The OVAs were way to melancholic for my taste (Don't get me wrong, they were great works) I'd love a remake, with better sword fight and a epic ending that it deserves.

D.N.Angel - I'm sorry to say...but I found the plot extremely lacking in the anime adaption. It deviated way too much from the manga. Again, the problem with a very rushed ending. Although of course, the probability of a remake is lower than the one for RK.

As for continuation, there are tons. Most of the time it's budget issue that a series is cut short.

Claymore - I think it deserves a sequel. The way things ended was not satisfactory at all.

Zombie Loan - This show never got any recognition, and here I thought it had potential to be so much better if they developed it more. So yup, it needs a sequel also.

I don't think I should go on, there are simply too many to consider.
    I shall cease ranting so you can tell me your thoughts~
    Last edited by MysticEntity; 04-06-2010 at 10:51 PM.

MoonLight & Vines [*Sig by my dear Sis Lissy*]

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Pandora Hearts needs a second season. Was kinda left hanging two years ago. And Samurai X was supposed to be tragic so changing that would defeat the purpose of the ova's since it's supposed to tell why he became a wanderer.

Senior Member Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey has a reputation beyond repute Condey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2010 06:23 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the NHK. So much more can be done with the story! Satou was just on the beginning of a long road to recovery, there could still be many interesting bumps along the way and his relationship with Misaki was just budding, there is plenty to explore there.

Too bad the author says that hes been "drained since completing it" and has gone back to his hikikomori ways.

(Yes I know I talk about this show too much, its called an obsession, hehe.)
    ~Condey, The Northamerimori~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MysticEntity View Post
    Claymore - I think it deserves a sequel. The way things ended was not satisfactory at all.
    That's probably because the plot was changed drastically from that of the on-going manga in order to make it end. If they did continue it, they would not be able to base it on the plot of the manga; and thereby it wouldn't actually be Claymore.

I'd like to see a remake of the Mobile Suit Gundam. And I mean a remake. Leave out directors interpretation and all that. Same thing, just with modern animation.

Berserk, quite obviously, needs a continuation, considering the original anime series covered only the Golden Age arc. A second anime could cover everything up until the beginning of the Elf Island arc, at which point they could hold off for another decade before doing a third anime. Some screens (literally pictures of a tv screen) were released last year of what appeared
    to be frames of Caska (post-Gold Age) and Puck, but nothing ever came of it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Catheryne is a name known to all Catheryne is a name known to all Catheryne is a name known to all Catheryne is a name known to all Catheryne is a name known to all Catheryne is a name known to all Catheryne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 11:27 PM
    Trakai, Lithuainia///Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Threads

Well, say im wrong, but i think Sailormoon needs another season, and also, the anime Moyashimon it only had 12 episodes, never finished story...

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Trinity Blood needed a second season
    They had it planned that way but it just never happened
    so the series just ends abruptly

Ghost in the Shell simply because it was so awesome and the more the better

The One and Only knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads

I say that Pilot Candidate needs another season, I mean come on only 12 episodes.
    Good and Evil have never been this cute

Senior Member cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid has a reputation beyond repute cherrypopwizkid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2010 07:12 PM
    Threads

Gundam Wing. Eithier a sequal or a prequeal. Most of the gundam series take place in the same time line sequence as the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Gundam wing, and G Gundam, seem to stand completely alone. Gundam Wing was, if I'm not mistaken the most popular and successful and I really liked it more than any of the others. (BTW, I am not familiar with anything but the name of Gundam Seed, Gundam Destiny, and Gundam 00 so if these are in the GW sequence please let me know.)
    Life has no subtitles. Support your English voice actors.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Princess TuTu - Why did it have to end that way? boohoo! T^T

Loveless - Whats the hold up Yun Kouga? The manga's ongoing how about the freakin' show? >/

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

I think Hunter X Hunter should be continued. The manga is still going, somewhere in Volume twenty, but the anime ends on episode 62! I think it should be continued, cause i LOVE that series . xD
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Junior Member akiodie is on a distinguished road akiodie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2010 01:28 PM
    Threads

i think they need to finish the elfin lied series only not using the manga cause it gets a little weird in the manga

Senior Member Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017 has a reputation beyond repute Bulma1017's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2010 10:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Catheryne View Post
    Well, say im wrong, but i think Sailormoon needs another season,...
    I agree with you on Sailor Moon! That would be awesome and sweet as cherry pie!!! MMMmmm....Cherrry

"Remember's I say's it out of LOVE!!"
    YaY's for "Love Bullets!!!"

Thank you bayamesa!!!

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rulloxp View Post
    I think Hunter X Hunter should be continued. The manga is still going, somewhere in Volume twenty, but the anime ends on episode 62! I think it should be continued, cause i LOVE that series . xD
    Probably best to wait until the manga is finished, since the mangaka takes forever to release chapters.

Baccano! Season 2 - say it with me: DUH!

Gantz - reboot. Let Madhouse animate it this time, no stupid filler, and animate the whole thing. Stupid first anime just had to go to filler right before we would've gotten to the really good parts in the manga

School Rumble - proper Season 3, not some dumb 2-episode OVA that skips a ton of chapters.

Tsubasa/xxxHolic - let Production IG do both this time (or heck, just anyone besides "here's your premise at 0.05 MPH" Bee Train), keep the connections, and animate the whole stories

Genshiken 3 - I'm guessing there's not much left of the manga to animate, so some OVAs would be fine

Kino's Journey Season 2 - there's been a ton of light novels since the first anime, I'm sure they got plenty of material for a second season
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypopwizkid View Post
    Gundam Wing. Eithier a sequal or a prequeal. Most of the gundam series take place in the same time line sequence as the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Gundam wing, and G Gundam, seem to stand completely alone. Gundam Wing was, if I'm not mistaken the most popular and successful and I really liked it more than any of the others. (BTW, I am not familiar with anything but the name of Gundam Seed, Gundam Destiny, and Gundam 00 so if these are in the GW sequence please let me know.)
    Sadly, I don't know if Sunrise will ever expand the AC but for the sake of this thread, I'll put in my two cents.

The narrator's final words in Endless Waltz make a sequel unlikely. However, animating Episode Zero would be awesome.

I'd also love to see a mini-series within the AC timeline that had nothing to do with the pilots similar to 08th MS Team or War in the Pocket in which common soldiers and people are the focus.

Like someone else said, a complete remake of MSG would be sweet.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

samurai champloo and FLCL definitely need a second season

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know a lot of people will most likely disagree with me for saying this. But I think Yu-Gi-Oh GX could stand to be remade. I think it had potential but it just didn't make it. If it were to be redone I bed it would turn out better.
    Gero Server Guru

Junior Member MrJunge is a jewel in the rough MrJunge is a jewel in the rough MrJunge is a jewel in the rough MrJunge's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2010 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    samurai champloo...definitely need a second season
    I'm tempted to say Samurai Champloo should have a continuation, because, in my opinion, it's one of the shortest anime's I have seen, and yet is greatly addictive and adventurous. And the characters still remained interesting, and it just left me hanging: would they ever meet in the future again? But then again, I still loved the ending. A continuation would be good to quench my desire to watch more, but it wouldn't be good for the show itself - it would ruin it. Samurai Champloo ended perfectly as is, despite my eagerness for more.

Hellsing already has a remake (which is, Hellsing OVA, or, Hellsing Ultimate). I'm glad about that. The first one sucked. Didn't even stick to the manga. It looks like the makers wanted to make it their own, which I don't think is what the prospecting consumers wanted. Which explains the eventual remake by others.

I got nothin' else. I like anime, but it's been long since I've sat and watched anime episodes consecutively - I can't do that with Hellsing Ultimate, because it's still in production. So I have to wait periodically before watching a new episode. I watch'm faster than they make'm.

I need to find more anime that interests me. Oh! Wait a sec. Then again, I never did finish seeing Monster..[rambles on to different subject].
    Last edited by MrJunge; 04-08-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Junior Member truthaboutconstruction is on a distinguished road truthaboutconstruction's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 10:05 PM
    Threads

I'd also like RurOunin Kenshin to have a remake or a continuation. Love the sword fights!!! And the story is great!

Hunter x Hunter should also be continued. Manga releases are still on going though.

Some of the animes that I love are: Yuyu Hakusho, One Piece, Trigun, Fushigi Yuugi, Bleach, Naruto!

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

A original Mobilesuit Gundam remake? That would probably milking more out the franchise if they use CLAMP/Cosmic Era character design and give more hyper emotions to the characters. That move might have mix reaction between the ol' school fans and would please new generation of Gundam fans. If they going do similar to Unicorn and stick the original story, I would probably watch it. But, I would miss the original cast since most of them would not able to reprise their oringal role.

It would be good if they remake F91 since it originally be made as 13 part-OVA or full length series until they decided to cramp it into two half an hour movie.

Speaking of ol' school real robot anime, a remake of Super Dimensional Fortress Macross would be nice. The same animation quality as Frontier but retain/improve storyline of SDF/Ai Oboete Imasuka, i.e. explain

what really happen to the Megaroad-1
    might please some of the fans. Probably Harmony Gold would want the piece of the action.
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 04-08-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kino's Journey really needs a season 2. It's an anime that can be made with a decent budget because it's people quoting over and over again.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Your Father View Post
    Kino's Journey really needs a season 2. It's an anime that can be made with a decent budget because it's people quoting over and over again.
    Agreed. They only covered the first out of the, currently, 13 novels.

TokyoPop also needs to get over its issues with ASCII and bring the rest of the novels over here.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akiodie View Post
    i think they need to finish the elfin lied series only not using the manga cause it gets a little weird in the manga
    Elfen Lied was finished in my opinion.
    It had a perfect ending.
    If anyone felt unsatisfied by the anime then they should read the manga (like you did) which has a more definite ending, equally as moving and awesome.
    I'll agree the manga is generally more weird, but it's amazing

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

I would love for them to remake the original Mobile Suit Gundam. I just started watching Gundam and it would be great if they did that. I mean, and not change anything. Just make it a newer version of the old series. But that will most likely never happen.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Junior Member Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484 has much to be proud of Zero332484's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2010 12:23 PM
    Threads

I'd agree with you on Ruroni Kenshin

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

Trigun. now that the manga is finished we need more than a movie like they say they are making Nightow I know you can do it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information