AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Differences in the Live Action movie.

Junior Member apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 03:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Differences in the Live Action movie.

just curious about the differences people noticed from anime to live action...

obviously they changed the ending quite a lot. i think there were good things about both endings. i think it was important for the anime to continue after L's death but I preferred Chief Yagami to be alive to see his son caught.

I wonder why, just a small change but made me curious, they change Ray Penbar (FBI agent following Light)'s name to Raye Iwamatsu? Doesn't make any difference, just curious.

I prefer the way Naomi M (forgotten her name...Misora?), Raye Penbars fiancee was dealt with in the anime. The movie made her seem like a bit of a baddie I think.

Either way, I loved both the anime and the live action (slightly less, but still loved!).

Junior Member Marissaputri is on a distinguished road Marissaputri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 06:42 AM
    Threads

I like the live action movie. Especially the spin-off.
    L very cool in the movie

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

The live action movie actually wasn't that bad. But, i hated the ending.

Spoiler: (Don't read if you haven't finished either the manga, or the L.A.M.
    Everyone who had died in the book, didn't die in the movie. Don't get me wrong, i wanted L to survive in the book, but the way they did it in the movie just didn't make any sense.

Either way, i liked both. But, liked the anime\\manga slightly more (:
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Junior Member apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh is just really nice apfmh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 03:24 AM
    Threads

lol omg i love that pikachu pic in your sig, so cute!

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by apfmh View Post
    lol omg i love that pikachu pic in your sig, so cute!
    Thanks, a good friend made it for me (:
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

I did not like the ending in live action at all I mean if L would write his own name down in the death note, why would he only give himself 23 days (i think) left I mean he could've wrote his name down for twenty years in the future or something to that effect. I always wanted L to win but being the best detective in the world I thought he'd be able to defeat light without killing himself.

One of the differences I did like is the mask he wears in public, that is one of the funniest scenes in a live action I have ever seen XD.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information