AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: RC Cars, so awsome now!!

Senior Member Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras has a reputation beyond repute Käras's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 11:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RC Cars, so awsome now!!

Ok I remember RC cars as those crappy ones that couldnt go 10 ft away and only went like 2-3 mph. But I went to the RC store since ive seen a lot of the new Nitro ones (gas powered) and I found out so much I never knew. I was given a free magazine (since it was old) and went through it, and honestly, after that I went back to the store and spent almost all my money on a new one lol. $334 on the Rustler VXL Electric model from Traxxas. Now yes these arn't cheap, but for a RC car that goes 45mph outta the box, or 70+mph!!! if you change a gear, and a battery? Thats just insane! Now I dont need it going any faster than it does atm since I do have a straight road, but it is a hill and you lose sight of it fast, but most importantly, it just goes nuts in the yard. The electric ones run longer than the nitro, but the Nitro ones you can fill up when they run dry, mine however with the base charger....I gotta wait 8 1/2 hours!! They do make a quicker charger that only takes 45 min, and if you get 2-3 batterys you will be set. I've read about both, and it seems they have equal ups and downs, but I choose electric for a few reasons. 1 is I dont have the money to constantly buy fuel, and second, is the electric motors are more reliable. You just take it home, charge it, put the battery in, and have a seriously amusing time!. Youtube has some vids on the model I got, most of them are the 70+mph ones. But definatly check them out. And Traxxas the companey seems pretty huge, and the RC stores seem to carry there parts. Anyone have a RC car, electric or Nitro? I just dont know what to do with mine, but play around the yard. I want to change some things, but I get worried since Im bad at takeing things apart then back together again.
    Signature made by: Hakuchuumu
    TYVM!
    Originally Posted by Bandaid X
    Ell Oohh Elll?

You typed a 9-paragraph post to uhm... not disagree with anyone?

Welcome to the interwebz! ^^

CUZ I R SPESHELS!!!

Member chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows has a reputation beyond repute chocomallows's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 06:12 AM
    Threads

My Bf collect Tamiya cars, they look cool and only run in batteries in incircle with tracks lolz

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Those track cars are a lot of fun. I used to race my brothers with them but instead of completing a lap(s) we competed to see who would fly off the track first.

Closed Thread

Thread Information