AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who is your favorite couple?

Junior Member amarlie is on a distinguished road amarlie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2012 08:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Who is your favorite couple?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    You mentioned all my favourite couples on Naruto (though they're few actually )

1. NarutoXHinata - By far my favourite tough I think the probabily of that to happen is below 5%, as Naruto doesn't like Hinata as more than a good friend. She stand bravely for him during Konoha's attack, that's when I started to really like her (but she's no more than a secundary character) and to start thinking they'll be good together. I think Naruto will end up alone and Sasuke with Sasuke.
    2. SasuXSaku - From the start till only about Sakura's confession and all the troubles with Sasuke I always thought that Sakura and Naruto would be great together but now I think different, Sasuke and Sakura would be a nice pairing, Sakura is definetely much closer to Sasuke than with Naruto and I don't want her to change Naruto for worst
    3. ShikaXtemari - They're a very cute couple, Shikamaru with that lazy attitude of never caring but always shy around Temari and Temari with her attitude of strong independt woman but also shy with him, I think this paring will indeed happen and they'd be pretty nice together.
    4. KonanXPain - Like that one two, such loialty and deep friendship between them, we don't know for sure if they loved eachother as more than just great friends but I like to think they did
    5. KushinaXMinato - They're simply epic, tough we don't know much of them, just that they were very inloved and made a great couple.

But still I want Kakashi with someone, for the women in Naruto I can't find anyone that would be nice with him
    I also would have lived for Ero-senin Jirayia to settle down with Tsunade, but no way that'll happen as

he's already dead

Also, Neji and Ten-ten would be an ok pairing
    And Lee would also be good for Sakura but as I think it's much more likely for her to end with Sasuke I doubt he'll be with any girl, if NaruxHina doesn't work I believe it'd be interesting to see a LeexHina, they're completely opposites as Lee is completely outgoing and confiand while Hinata very shy and insecure, they'd sure be a strange but interesting pairing
    >> I do agree with some couples that you have mentioned and also I really wanted Jiraiya be with Tsunade but it will not happen anymore... And also Ten-ten and Neji would also work as well...

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amarlie View Post
    >> I do agree with some couples that you have mentioned and also I really wanted Jiraiya be with Tsunade but it will not happen anymore... And also Ten-ten and Neji would also work as well...
    Yeah, Jirayia and Tsunade would really be a cute awesome couple and tough being an ero-senin Jirayia would like to have her I think But she always loved her husband who past away.
    Btw, I read in another forum that Minato could be sun of Jiraya and Tsunade and therefor Naruto would have senju+uzumaki+namikaze blood wich woul be really interesting (simply AWESOME in fact) for the plot but I believe that theory doesn't make much sense at all.

About Ten-ten and Neji, they seem to have a little chemistry, at least I think she likes him but Ten-ten is one of the characters on Naruto that I never liked much and don't think she's very necessary, I think this both on Naruto first series and then on Shippuuden, so as others like Ino.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Junior Member chojifan8 is on a distinguished road chojifan8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 02:07 PM
    Threads

the weirdest one you will EVER hear and never hear from another soul in the entire naruto fanbase and it is complete NOT canon: choji x konohamaru

Member fire katon is a splendid one to behold fire katon is a splendid one to behold fire katon is a splendid one to behold fire katon is a splendid one to behold fire katon is a splendid one to behold fire katon is a splendid one to behold fire katon is a splendid one to behold fire katon's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts 006 - Charizard Bleach Zangetsu Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 11:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

naruto and hinata

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

naruto and hinata

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 11:11 PM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

All these Names sound the same to me. What is the Name of the Girl with pretty Eyes that had a Crush on Naruto before anyone else? I want to see her and Naruto making out. >;=] Just kidding .......... not really. X'D

And what is with the Yaoi Fangirls? I would not want to see two Girls doing it. Two Guys? Okay, that is sexy, I admit, but they MUST BE HANDSOME!
    Last edited by RainyDayMan; 06-25-2013 at 12:00 AM.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member chojifan8 is on a distinguished road chojifan8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 02:07 PM
    Threads

idk why people don't do stuff with choji more. partial expansion jutsu if you know what i mean.

Member reyoki is on a distinguished road reyoki's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Fox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Naruto giants

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information