AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Code Geass Fiction: Dreams

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 12:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Default A Code Geass Fiction: Dreams

Dreams
    [A/N: A series of short drabbles, since I've been wanting to do a LelouchxShirley for so long.]
    Disclaimer: I do not own Code Geass or any of its characters.
    -----------------
    01/Transcience

Lelouch knew this had to be a dream. There was no way he would be sitting back to back with Shirley, on the sunset illuminated grounds of Ashford Academy, beside the fountain Shirley had loved so much. Maybe because he was Zero, he would never have the time to while time away this idly. Maybe it was because he never had done this before, so it couldn't be one of his memories manifesting itself. But most of all, maybe it was because Shirley was dead.

He looked hard at the setting sun, at its orange rays that glinted on the surface of the water. He didn't know what to make of it. Half of him wanted to just lean back and enjoy the company of the girl he had lost; but the other half wanted to turn around and question.

"Nee, Lulu."
    Shirley's hand found his, lightly gripping it. Lelouch looked down, realized that he was in his school uniform, and saw her pale fingers, her hand, and caught a glimpse of the long orange hair that he recognized so well. "Don't look."

Her voice was light, teasing as it had been in real life. The voice which made him blush and look away.

"Nee, Lulu…"

"…yes…?"

"You know I never hated you for killing my father, right? Even though I wanted to…I still fell in love with you…over…and over…again…" His purple eyes glinted, troubled, as he twined his fingers through hers. "Shirley…"

The words reminded him all too well of her last words. But this comforting warmth that leaned against his back…it was her. "I…just couldn't stop…"

"Shirley, stop, I know you didn't blame me for it," Lelouch said, the words coming off his lips like gentle lies.

"…stop…loving you…" her voice shook as she spoke. The back he was leaning against started to feel unstable, in a way Lelouch couldn't describe. "Stop." He said quietly, his brows knitting and mouth turning down in that way he had when he was frustrated.

"I couldn't…" Lelouch gripped her hand more tightly, and pieces of it…started to come off in his hand, chunks of a grainy kind of substance. His eyes widened in horror, and he didn't care about not looking anymore…he turned, and took hold of her shoulders. Lelouch got a glimpse of the green eyes he was so familiar with, the lips that still whispered his name in a weak voice, as she disintegrated.

"Lulu…"
    "Shirley…"
    Salt. The substance was salt, and it collected in mounds that trickled quietly into the water, melting. Lelouch clutched at what was left, Shirley's Ashford uniform, tears which he swore would never have to run again trickling down his cheeks, mixing with the grains of salt that he now tasted.
    "No…" Under that sky, he wept.

---------------

….and was awoken by the thud of a book on his head.

"Time to get up." C.C. noted calmly, taking a bite of pizza as Kallen walked away with her calculus textbook in hand.
    [A/N: There's more to come.]

--------

Comment to tell me if it's fail or not...
    Or if you liked it. I'm just going to post everything I post on FF.net here, I guess.
    Last edited by 玲華.; 04-12-2010 at 09:42 PM.

いつからかの思い出

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Great. I like it. Gotta love Lulu x Shirley.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2014 12:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I'm gonna come up with more...and the coding for it is really messed up. I just noticed.

いつからかの思い出

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information