AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook Games to Recommend

Junior Member kimikyo is on a distinguished road kimikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2011 01:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Facebook Games to Recommend

http://news.bbgsite.com/content/2010-05-04/most_potential_facebook_games_in_may,1.shtml

Apart from the ten games in this article, any other nice facebook games to recommend?

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Country Story is good. It's farming game, kinda like Harvest Moon.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

One of the most underrated genres in FB gaming is the passive game. Usually FB games bug you to get back playing after a period, usually a day, and give you incentives for doing so, but they don't do anything to your game progress when you're away.

Passive gaming has been an interesting genre ever since titles like IdleRPG and ProgressQuest came out. The drawback for such a game on FB is that every playing user has to be accounted for, and hence game servers have to be up 24/7 (scheduled maintenance helps).

There are currently 5 huge passive games on FB: MouseHunt, MythMonger, LevynLight (all by HitGrab), Fish Wrangler and Ghost Trappers. The one thing common for all these games is that you may take an active turn on top of the game's passive turn. These active turns come about every 10-15 minutes, while usually a passive turn is taken every hour.

I'm usually on the lookout for games based from Japan (mixi also got a few good games) or at least those with an anime feel. I'm gonna recommend CEO Dream for this one.

The other recommendation I would give is Warstorm, a nice card-battle game (though battles are automated).

...so that you know where you can find me

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Facebook is not for games...xD

Doll Girl Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura has much to be proud of Toshiro Tazukura's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Soras Keyblade Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2014 03:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragons Rioting PSN ID: ManyuuHikenchou

Default Re: Facebook Games to Recommend

Anime pirates, or Fairy Tail

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information