AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Letting Go

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2010 09:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Letting Go

[COLOR=black]Okay, so I've been very interested in Poetry lately and I thought I should give it a shot. This is my first "published" work, and tell me what you think? I worked really hard, so any tips, or advice will be very nice. Thanks, VV [COLOR]

As you walk, the sun gets brighter
    Running fast, you feel so lighter
    Seeing various places to scowl,
    Watching the animals, as they howl
    Continuing on past the waves
    Looking so anxious, you feel so brave
    The sun can burn, only so brightly
    Your passion is real, don't take that lightly

Stepping on Stones, you're reminded of before
    When your heart was shattered, right from the core
    Watching the waves crash and dance, a tear slides down your face
    Pouring with emotion, you fall for the trance and suddenly you realize your place

When you do fall in love, the heart becomes pure
    And you undoubtedly realize that there is no cure
    Cherish the moments you have, and never let them go
    Don't fear the unknown, just let your emotions show

Falling in love with them, you whisper, is the easiest part
    Letting them go, you finish, can tear you apart
    Last edited by Rulloxp; 03-31-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    Legit, the best signature by: Kirako Shima <3
    "Maybe if my heart stops beating
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This was VERY good for your first poem! I'm very proud of you for trying so hard. The only problem is the stanzas ^^ only make the poem one color because not many people will want to read a poem with more than that because they may get confused with them. Just space your stanzas apart. ^^ And one more thing would be the last line. -Letting them go, you finish, can tare you apart- "tare" should be changed to "tear" but other than that this is an amazing job for your first poem! I really hope you post more soon.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Forever Shattered Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp has a reputation beyond repute Rulloxp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kirako Shima View Post
    This was VERY good for your first poem! I'm very proud of you for trying so hard. The only problem is the stanzas ^^ only make the poem one color because not many people will want to read a poem with more than that because they may get confused with them. Just space your stanzas apart. ^^ And one more thing would be the last line. -Letting them go, you finish, can tare you apart- "tare" should be changed to "tear" but other than that this is an amazing job for your first poem! I really hope you post more soon.
    Thanks, that means a lot to me. And at first i had them spaced out, but i changed it for some reason. o.O Next time, I'll be sure to correct that; and about the spelling: i really should have checked it more thoughly before posting. :\ Sorry about that! But, thank you so much (: And i fixed the problems with the regular issues, (spelling, coloring) rofl, thanks(:
    Last edited by Rulloxp; 03-31-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Forgot information
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're welcome. It's no problem at all ^^ I'm glad to read your first poem, it was really good! ^^

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

This is a really good poem! Sorry I can't come up with any constructive comments...but yes, it really touched me. (:

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    This is a really good poem! Sorry I can't come up with any constructive comments...but yes, it really touched me. (:
    Thank you so much, I'll try to make sure i can post more (:
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't stop reading it! XD

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Omg! Addiction! XD (LOL.)

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think those are compliments. ^^ ? ROFL!(:
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

They SHOULD be... *grins evilly*

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish 258 - Mudkip Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, what a wonderful poem. And, that's really your first published work?! That's so impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Rulloxp View Post

The sun can burn, only so brightly
    Your passion is real, don't take that lightly

^Favorite line.

Quote Originally Posted by Rulloxp View Post
    Running fast, you feel so lighter
    ^I'd watch out for this one. It sounds a bit off/awkward but if you say "Running fast, you feel much lighter" or "Running fast, you feel so much lighter" would make perfect sense.

Other than that, great job! ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei22 View Post
    Wow, what a wonderful poem. And, that's really your first published work?! That's so impressive.

[/center]
    ^Favorite line.

^I'd watch out for this one. It sounds a bit off/awkward but if you say "Running fast, you feel much lighter" or "Running fast, you feel so much lighter" would make perfect sense.

Other than that, great job! ^^
    Thank you so much (: Yeah, their were a few lines i thought were a little funny. In my next one, i'll try to improve on that .!
    it wont hurt this much
    and never will I have to
    answer again to anyone"

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm sure you'll do a great job again ^^ I can't wait for the next one. XD

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information