AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: D. Gray-man

Senior Member MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 06:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default D. Gray-man

Does anyone else think that a second season should be made of this anime?
    I mean, it's a pretty cool anime and I personally think it's just SET for another season... that and the fact the manga is still ongoing.

Signature by myself :3

Junior Member imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN is a name known to all imaCHAN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2010 09:08 AM
    Threads

I think they should make a new season when the manga goes on long enough because D.Gray-man is my favourite anime.
    ~Hope Estheim~
    ~Kanda Yuu~
    ~Kyouya Otori~
    ~L Lawliet~
    ~Luck Gandor~
    ~Roy Mustang~
    ~Sephiroth~
    ~Sesshomaru~

Senior Member Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia has a reputation beyond repute Orenjia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

yeah D-gray man is one of my favs too.I think that the mangaka has some kind of illness thats why she doesn't write often.But definetely there is gonna be an other season

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

It was my first anime. Though D.Gray-Man was pretty laggy at the beginning, yeah, I think they should make another season. The manga's getting good.

...Just so I can see Kanda again.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Yeah I think there should be another season of D. Gray Man. I just recently watched it and how do I put it... It's one of those animes with a good plot
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This anime/manga is suffering from the same disease as Bleach, Naruto and Inuyasha. It just won't end.

Don't get me wrong here. I love the series, but the plot is being dragged out so much that it's not only becoming confusing, but because the plot is getting thinned out I really get "...seriously?"- moments when I read the manga. It's the same as Air Gear. Ikki became Wind King, great, that was his aim, end of story? Nope, he was betrayed by Sora and then he became the 'Storm' King while it was explained you can't just make up new Roads like that. Otherwise I'm going to make a fanfic and call myself the Inferno King, or Blizzard King, or even Wood King.

Same with D.Gray-man now. It's just getting dragged out so much that it not only becomes less interesting, but the characters suffer from it too. Especially Kanda. My God, what have they done to Kanda?

So, to answer your question, yes, they should make a new season, but they should atleast give it a good solid conclusion to it.

For those who are following the manga, some of you probably gave a "WTF?" face as me when you read the last 10 chapters. I atleast did.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Junior Member Hikari Kurai has a spectacular aura about Hikari Kurai has a spectacular aura about Hikari Kurai has a spectacular aura about Hikari Kurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2010 04:37 PM
    Threads

Default Re: D. Gray-man

Quote Originally Posted by imaCHAN View Post
    I think they should make a new season when the manga goes on long enough because D.Gray-man is my favourite anime.
    agreed 100%

Junior Member ThaLioN is on a distinguished road ThaLioN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThaLioN987 XFIRE ID: thalion987 Steam ID: thalion987

do you mean after episode 103?
    i didnt see that far because the dubbed version goes to 51 now or somthing (last i checked)

btw awsome anime but i hope its not going to be like bleach or naruto (endless:P)

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Diffently it should

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Junior Member AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails is a jewel in the rough AnythingElseFails's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2010 01:07 PM
    Threads

Well, I would watch it for sure. I was not a real fan (mainly because it became a bit boring at a moment, it felt like I was watching fillers non-stop), but a second season.. I wouldn't mind.

Was it just me, btw? Did no one else think it was a bit boring halfway? It didn't had much to do with the plot, and I felt like dropping it. Luckily I'm bad at dropping anime, because in the end it became better.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I agree that it they should make a second season, but it should end soon considering there's nothing else they have to do. I have read some of the manga, but do they ever find out who has the "heart innocence"? Because they should put that in the second season. And they should explain the hourglass with the falling Sakura petals.

Member †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2010 11:19 AM
    Threads

I would totally love to see a second season of D.Gray-man and I wouldn't even mind if there would be a lot of fillers again (but there has to be "some"/a lot Lavi screen time <3).

They actually explain the hourglass with the falling sakura petals... at least, I thought. I'm not quite sure if it was one of the newer manga chapters. (Most likely one of the newer chapters 'cause the current arc is the one about Kandas past)

Junior Member banshee1000 is on a distinguished road banshee1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 10:24 AM
    Threads

ya i wish they had enplaned that part but i know there is a 2 season

Junior Member Jordan Miller is on a distinguished road Jordan Miller's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2011 09:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darthdaddyous

I love d gray man, even though its really confusing at times

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

I've watched quite a bit of it. I really love it. I really should continue watching it

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

I just wish it had a solid ending. I just recently started watching D.Gray-man and I really like it but when I tried to find out how many episodes it had a lot of people were saying it went up to 103 but you wouldn't be satisfied if you stopped there. One source said you would be more satisfied if you just stopped at episode 96. I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to continue watching it if it's just like InuYasha or Bleach (animes that I liked but stop watching because I was frustrated that they didn't have an end). But D.Gray-man is different (from what I've heard), episode 103 IS the end because it just kind of stopped, there could be another season but there's also a possibility that there won't be, so that's really disappointing.

To answer the question though, (although I'm not far into the anime yet and haven't even read the manga), I think there should be a solid ending that ties up any loose strings, if they can't possibly make a new season due to the mangaka being sick, or something like that, then they could at least make one episode that ends the whole series.

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    Threads

I wish they would dub the rest D:.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Well the mangaka was in bad health so that was delayed for a very long time, I think that's why the anime ended like it did.

The manga is pretty good though and going strong, so it's possible that soon another series/sequal will start up.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Member Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990 has a brilliant future Kazama1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2011 11:12 PM
    Threads

I watched the first few episodes but couldnt really get myself into it sadly, does it get much better after that?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information