AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello! who wants to do P.O.T RP with me

Junior Member ThroughTheDarknessIsLight is on a distinguished road ThroughTheDarknessIsLight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello! who wants to do P.O.T RP with me

does anyone like doing Prince of tennis RPs? like OC and Canon characters together. if so, please i'd like to Rp with you guys.

I don't do yoai or yuri. So all yoai lovers, if you want to Do yoai, sorry go somewhere else to do it.

but, if you like to Rolplay Prince of tennis with OC and canon Characters then i'm open. :3

My faovirtes are Sanada, eiji, Gakuto, kaidoh, Amen. (A.K.A David) and of course, Tezuka.

so give me a holler if you like to RP OC AND CANON characters.

P.S i hate momo and Ryoma.
    Last edited by ThroughTheDarknessIsLight; 03-27-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey hey
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member ThroughTheDarknessIsLight is on a distinguished road ThroughTheDarknessIsLight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

FIANLLY someone has replied to me. Thank you red. if that is your user name. Very nice.

Well thanks for saying hey to me I joined two days ago. Hhaha.

How are you?

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Actually, you joined yesterday according to your profile and welcome. If you wish to start and RPG PM LadyPSerenity. She needs to confirm it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess it was yesterday, I think it might have been because It was 3 or 2 in the morning when I did.

and thanks for the tip.

Senior Member Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis has a reputation beyond repute Sir-Nemesis's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2010 12:05 PM
    Threads

Hihi ^^

Welcome to AF

Member lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel is a splendid one to behold lunarangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2010 09:20 AM
    Threads

Hi hope you enjoy your stay

Enchanting Purple

Member Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu has a brilliant future Kiryu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2010 05:33 AM
    Threads

I love Prince of Tennis and welcome to anime forum and hope you like it here and enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information