AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Apocalypse

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Default The Apocalypse

I'm sure plenty of you are more than ready for the zombie apocalypse. You probably have one or two escape plans and plenty of supplies stacked away. But I'm curious as to how well you will all handle the kitten apocalypse. Heres your situation:

The year is 2012 and the kittens have taken over most of the world. A test for a new flavor over at Nestle went horribly wrong. One of the scientists kittens consumed some of the solution. At first nothing seemed amiss until all the scientists had vanished and in their place were kittens. Using security cameras it became obvious that the flavor had turned the kitten into some kind of horrible monster. One look at the kitten would cause a human to be trapped in its terrible cute ray. After paralysis the kitten would stare at the human until their brain melted and they in turn turned into another kitten.

The kittens have already spread to most of the world but have had particularly devastating effects in the U.S.A where most individuals tried to hunt the kittens. Unfortunately for these poor souls a single glance at a kitten from any angle can cause paralysis. Many countries around the world have already broken down into anarchy with many more initiating martial law. All ports and borders have been closed.

Your government may not have long before breaking down. Supplies will be limited and kittens are everywhere. What do you do AF?

Tl;dr It'll take less than a minute to read it you lazy twat.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Create two religions for the kittens to follow. They war against each other.

Subject the survivors to psychological warfare. Reality TV and Lady Gaga.

For what little sum is left after that. Catnip and a few good shovels.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K View Post
    Create two religions for the kittens to follow. They war against each other.

Subject the survivors to psychological warfare. Reality TV and Lady Gaga.
    Unfortunately the kittens are mindless beings. Their sole reason for existence is looking cute and destruction. They are unable to comprehend religion or psychological warfare.

For what little sum is left after that. Catnip and a few good shovels.
    Are you sure you'll be able to execute this without looking at them?

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well since that back-fired, I'll send in Kirstie Alley she eats cute things for breakfast. A few couple million kittens should be no trouble for her.

or

Eye-patches.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kie_D_K View Post
    Well since that back-fired, I'll send in Kirstie Alley she eats cute things for breakfast. A few couple million kittens should be no trouble for her.
    It's too late, she's one of them. None can escape their gaze!

Eye-patches.
    You have successful escaped the cute rays emitted by the kittens. However you are now blind. With limited resources your survival rate has dropped to 10%.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I try to create the Pulse,then try to rage war on them with my homicidal minions.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd build robot dogs.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I try to create the Pulse,then try to rage war on them with my homicidal minions.
    Your homicidal minions prove useless as they are turned to kittens on first sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I'd build robot dogs.
    This requires a large amount of resources and time. Assuming you have managed to make some robot dogs they only manage to take down some of the kittens and ultimately prove ineffective against the ever expanding kitten hive mind.

Three princesses slave alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim has a reputation beyond repute alexshim's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2010 02:44 PM
    Threads

I'd build robot dogs.
    you mean like this one I have it's a mini model though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wrex.jpg‎
Views:	16
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	28107  

My First Siggy by mee.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    This requires a large amount of resources and time. Assuming you have managed to make some robot dogs they only manage to take down some of the kittens and ultimately prove ineffective against the ever expanding kitten hive mind.
    That is if you manually construct the dogs. Think more along the lines of a canine skynet where they can build themselves. Furthermore, dogs are the timeless enemies of cats, and thus strike fear in all cats nearby. And that's what dogs that aren't even made of steel can do.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

That is if you manually construct the dogs. Think more along the lines of a canine skynet where they can build themselves. Furthermore, dogs are the timeless enemies of cats, and thus strike fear in all cats nearby. And that's what dogs that aren't even made of steel can do.
    Instilling fear in the kittens will not work. The are mindless daemons of terror that only exist to spread cuteness to the world. However your dogs may prove useful in defending a house or keep of some sort. You're only other problem is powering them. Good luck in your endeavor when the kitten apocalypse does happen.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

I wear tinted sunglasses so the kittens can't paralyze me. Then, I grab a gun and let loose whenever something fluffy comes my way. Sorry if your hair feels like kitty fur.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by silverwings1415 View Post
    I wear tinted sunglasses so the kittens can't paralyze me. Then, I grab a gun and let loose whenever something fluffy comes my way. Sorry if your hair feels like kitty fur.
    Sunglasses have no effect on the cute rays. You would be turned in mere seconds.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

I cover up my entire face then, live like a blind person, and shoot at anything fluffy that comes my way.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'd make a dog eat the same flavor to create a dog apocalypse that will turn all the kittens in the world into dogs.

The dog apocalypse will not be a threat to humans since dogs, unlike cats, are not mindless, are are very loyal to their masters.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I'd nuke the world, MW2 style. Shoot every kitten there is to man, all of that, either way, the kittens can't kill me.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

I would simply embrace the new masters of mankind
    kittens are cute so it's not all bad

boopaloop! BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse has a reputation beyond repute BurntHouse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2010 07:53 AM
    Threads

I'm ready...

I'm already growing an abnormal amount of Cat-nip and just purchased large quantities of laser-pointers to thwart any Kitten invasion.
    THIS IS MY SIGNATURE!!!
    LOL

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd pull out my trusty keyboard and type "IDDQD" as I run through the hallways, blazing away with my shotgun. Kittens, zombies, same thing.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I showed this to my friend and he responded: "lol touch myself. didnt you hear everytime you touch ureself god kills a kiten".

That's probably going to get deleted, but I found it funny. I would probably call up my buddy Spencer over at Umbrella and tell him to spread HIS virus.

The One and Only knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019 has a reputation beyond repute knives1019's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads

I would hire some one who is unaffected by any amount of cuteness and his name is Chuck Norris.
    And just incase that fails, I have trained Zombie Sam Walton to do my biddin.

Take that overly cute kittens with no souls.
    Good and Evil have never been this cute

Senior Member Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Ice Ornament Hot Chocolate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2012 06:31 PM
    Threads

I would die very fast because i love kittens ^.^ they r so cute! i would not live long lol

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Infrared goggles to block out their blasted cute rays. Then a pair of semi-automatic pistols, some tear gas grenades, some actual grenades, a week's worth of ammunition, and then... I'd reign hellfire on those fuzzy little jerks.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First eye patches with a digital GPS embedded in them or perhaps a 3d imager so I know what stuff looks like around me. Make my way to the nearest store. Stock up on supplies if said store hasn't been looted by now which means I'd have to walk or drive to the other side of town but this is all theoretical. Then to a gun store, grab a sniper rifle assuming that the cats can't cute ray you anywhere between 500 meters and a mile you darn god modder, bullets and camping supplies. To a pet store which is probably enemy territory which means taking quick peaks is an irrational idea hear, grab catnip hopefully.

Find a roof top, set up the catnip in a pile that is easy to aim at, set up the tent, set up the sniper rifle in a comfy position. Ride out the end of days. If food runs out, eat cats. Mmm. Chinese. If they are edible without side effects, if not rinse, reload and repeat.

Back up plan, make cheezeburgers or pet them.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Step 1: Airdrop cheezeburgers in key locations

Step 2:

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information