AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Hurro!

Threaded View

Junior Member Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai has much to be proud of Apachai Hopachai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 05:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hurro!

Hey guys, I just made my account. I am just about to start working w/ Gimp to make a signature for this site! My drawing skills aren't that great, but I do have some drawings I might be able to share at a later time. I love anime, manga, videogames, and I have been taking "Traditional Japanese Swordsmanship" for around five years now. I am currently playing FFXIII which I am not that far on, and I play World of Warcraft. Currently I am not watching any animes (Which I hope to fix in the near future.) But I have watched many, animes, and read a ton of manga. I am currently reading Prince of Tennis, Hellsing, Hikaru No Go. I have also read tons of Manga.

Some of my favorite mangas are probably: Black Cat, Death Note, and Hikaru No Go. I don't think I'm going to List animes right now =O

What anime character do you think most resembles you?
    Last edited by Apachai Hopachai; 03-27-2010 at 09:03 PM.

Thread Information