AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG: We Are Kannies

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: We Are Kannies

Character: Rajanikant

He stood over what would have seemed to be a battlefield. In reality, it looked like more of a bloody ritual ground. Blood stained the ground, outlining the bodies it came from. There were twelve dead bodies, circling one man standing in the center. The dead ones were fool enough in life to attack the man at the same time, in such a predictable way. Even more idiotic was their formation of attack. They surrounded him, closing in on him. His buster sword was large enough and sharp enough with enough jagged edges to kill all twelve of them in one large circular swipe. A semi-circular piece of his sword had fallen off, large enough for a human neck to fit perfectly. I 'ave to admit, I like the look o' that, the man thought as he stared at the blade.

This man had just finished a job that would once again add to the fame, or rather notoriety, of his name. Rajanikant, or better known as Raj, had just killed twelve 'bandits' that took camp a half a day outside Kanvranth as per a request from a nobleman reluctant to use a guild. A guild would ask questions, Raj wouldn't if the price was right. A prestigious guild would investigate the 'bandits' for their alleged crimes, Raj wouldn't. A prestigious guild would be reluctant to take human life, Raj wouldn't. A prestigious guild would frown at the mention of killing, Raj would smile.

If there was one thing Raj was good at, it was killing. His first kill had always been his favorite. It was the first time he had used a weapon he had made himself. The look in his father's face as he choked on his own blood would forever amuse him. That look of betrayal and despair, the fear of death. Through all jobs that involved killing someone, Raj would never be satisfied unless he saw that look of despair. The look that told the soon to be dead that Death was coming for them. Death was ready to take them into the Abyss to await the man that killed them. Raj relished those moments when his victims would beg for their lives. He reveled in the moment when they would curse him with their last breath. He was a man who would accept a job, if only for that moment.

"Well, time ta go back ta Kantun," Raj said, about to sling his sword behind his back. He frowned at the condition of the blade. He may have liked the look of it when the piece fell off, but the sword itself was ready to fall apart, "guess it time ta ged it fixed," he growled. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was blacksmithing. He slung the sword on his back and began walking towards the city.

It could still be seen from where he was, even though it was a half a day away. Kanvranth was located in a region with plains surrounding it. A huge forest, Samithil Forest, lay to the west, as far a the eye could see. The Great Sea expanded out to the north of the city. It was one of only three cities in Olinar that was built on the coast, making it a trading city as well as the royal city. To the south and to the east lay the Plains. The castle could be seen looking above the entire city, on a large hill that formed a plateau at its peak. The walls of the city covered everything else from view except for the outskirts of the city, known as Kantun.

Kantun wasn't seen as worthy enough to be protected by the walls. Many have tried to appeal to the nobles to get the walls expanded to cover their homes, but their pleas fell on deaf ears. Kantun was easily one of the largest parts of the city, expanding to the south and the east of Kanvranth, on the Plains. That was Raj's destination. Someone like him would never be permitted within the walls without a noble to speak for him. Not that he cared. If nobles wanted jobs done, they would send messengers out into Kantun.

A blood choked cough caught Raj's attention, one of the men were still alive. Raj smiled, "Ah, ya survived?" he asked, not expecting an answer, not really wanting one. He walked over to the man, who was frantically reaching for his sword, seemingly determined to take Raj to the Abyss with him. Raj almost laughed at the man's feeble attempts as he stepped on his arm, kicking at the elbow, breaking it. The man somehow managed to gurgle out a scream of pain.

"It would'a been better fer ya if ya 'ad kep' quiet," Raj scoffed, as the man's broken arm continued to try to grab his sword, "Guess I'll help ya," he said as he moved his foot to the man's neck. Stomping down, the neck cracked. The man stopped moving, "Ya welcome," Raj smiled as he turned toward the city again, "Good day, it been'a good day."

((If anyone has a hard time understand what Raj says, please tell me so I can change it.))
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2011 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Roandy Zorrilla Krinkoff

Roandy woke up, groggy and still a little bit tired. He woke up earlier than his sister, so he can't train now. In the meantime, Roandy prepared breakfast for himself, making scrambled eggs. As he tried to turn down the sizzling sound so he won't wake the family. As he finished, he's made too much eggs, so he separated some for his sister. Roandy walks away from the kitchen and eats his breakfast...
    Read my Original Fiction The Jacket just released now!
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...27#post2399127

Also read my new poem...
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94398

http://www.facebook.com/roandyz
    http://www.youtube.com/MrRoZo13
    Thanks to Nespa, for the Sig and the Avi

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Una awoke her light blonde hair in a messy bed head her blue eyes glazed over from grogginess. She quickly became aware of her surroundings though and sighed, "Today's the day.... I still have told Roandy..." she mumbled to herself as she threw her blanket off and slinked out of her bed. She moved to the bathroom and prepared a bath for herself and got ready for the day. She had woken up much earlier than normal, hoping to leave before her parents could force anything more on her.

***** Flashback *****

"What do you mean I'm getting married?! Father I've always respected you and abided to your wishes but I have no interest in marrying some arrogant haughty out-for-themselves noble BOYS who only thinks women are good for bearing sons!" Una said as her and her father sat at the table, she had sent her brother out training and her mother was standing next to her father.

"Una please.... You knew one day you'd be married, why should when it happen or who it happens with matter?" her mother asked in a calm tone.

"Is that was you said when your family made you marry father?" Una said it calmly and quietly regaining her composure, the words came out of her mouth like a knife aimed to slit it's victims wrist.

Her mother glared at her and her father sat their and said, "Una you're my daughter and like you said you've always listened to me, so don't stop now and bring shame upon our noble family name..." Una cut him off.

"Shame?! If it weren't for me! You'd still be living in midtown instead of at the castle's base! I MADE our family name when I was accepted as a prodigy and magician of the court! And this is how you repay me?!" she stood up from her chair and slapped her hands to the table, "I don't care if you're trying to get me to marry the PRINCE or a commoner! I ref...." they stopped arguing there was a knock at the door. Una quickly regained herself again and walked over to it and answered, it was an official from the castle. He came there to inform them of Una's new job transfer to Kantun for the next couple of weeks.

***** Flash Back End *****

Una dressed in her Magician Attire, robes made by the best seamstresses of the royal court dipped in a magic essence said to help her control her magic, spread her magic energy better, and strengthen the material of the garments. It helped that Una loved the design, she walked out into the kitchen to see that Roandy had made some eggs for her. She smiled and grabbed them sitting and then sat next to him and started to eat. They had informed him that she was being transferred for a while today but didn't tell him the reason why or about the marriage.

"How'd you sleep last night?" she asked after eating her eggs. She got up and grabbed his plate and started to wash them. "Have you chosen who will tutor you in magic while I'm gone?"
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Ben walked down the street with a pathetic quiet shuffle, his eyes down and his torn and worn cloth hanging off him in strips more than actual shirts and pants. His flaccid stride seemed to have no purpose but to keep him moving forward, as if any stop he made would be the last. He looked every bit a begger. He wasn't anymore, however he hadn't updated his cloths or behavior to match this change in status.

Everyone on the street ignored him. They had not the money to spare on beggars and justified their acts with excuse about how they couldn't afford it. It was all a lie of course, human action was never forced. Free will was ultimate. And so the Kantun's quiet self-destructive desperation continue, and he watched, merely an observor to the madness of blind action and bad faith.

But he actually did have a reason for being here. To kill one "Arcana Irikaze". Some assassin from the guild had gone rogue and he was sent to kill her. He'd been on her trail for some time now and was closing in. It would not be long now.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Giggity!! RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo has a reputation beyond repute RoZo's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"How'd you sleep last night?" Una asked after eating her eggs.

"Like a baby..." Roandy said sarcasticly.

"Have you chosen who will tutor you in magic while I'm gone?"

"No I haven't really..." Roandy says slowly. The truth is he didn't WANT Una to leave, he was too used to seeing her face mostly every morning. Una was basically the only person he could go to. Their parents were so hostile when demands aren't met...

"So ya' have to go, huh? Well then the best of luck to ya'." Roandy said more cheerfully.

Also read my new poem...

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Una sighed as she turned to face her brother. "If you don't get a tutor you'll get rusty while I'm gone," she said. She smiled at him and rubbed his head some, messing up his hair, "And behave while I'm gone I don't want to find out you're getting into trouble while I'm away." she added. From the floor above them they could hear their parents stir. She grabbed her staff and hugged him. "I have to go now, it's going to take me all day to find where my new housing is for the time being, be good and get that tutor like I told you." she sad and then walked out.

She walked down the cobble stoned road and to the base of the cities inner wall. She scoffed at all the nobles, they bowed their heads into acknowledgment at her but she knew like all other nobles they did what they had to to retain face and didn't really care for commoners nor those sent to handle them.

She mad it to Kantun after a while for walking. She looked at a piece of paper and sighed, people were staring it wasn't every day that a knight let alone a Royal Court Magician was seen in Kantun. She smiled at some of them assuming some took it sarcastically and scoffed at her and others, usually children, smiled back and waved.

She walked around looking from building to building and the to her piece of paper and sighed. "Too bad I'm not as familiar with these parts as I should be, maybe someone will help me," she mumbled as she walked. There was what seemed to be a shop with an old man moving boxed out side it, he was thing and frail looking and the box seemed to be bigger than he was. he started to stumble backwards. Una quickly ran over and helped steady him and then took the box from him. "Let me help you," she said with a smile on her face.

She helped the old man with the rest of the boxes and was about to leave when he stopped her. "Young lady, those are not garments of usual attire for this area, might I ask where you are coming from, surely a noble wouldn't be so generous as to help a man such as my self to manual labor," the old asked.

"I Una Krinkoff, a Magician of the Royal Court sent here on business," Una replied with a smile, "And it was no trouble, treat others the way you wish to be treated. That's a moral I live by," she added.

"Lady Una, it is an honor to meet one of such pedigree as yourself!" the old man started to go on an honor rant which Una stood there listening to wishing he wouldn't make a big deal of it. She asked the old man where the buildings she was looking for were and then left, when she walked out of the store she bumped into a man (Raj). "Oh, I'm sorry," she said as she dusted herself off, "I must have not been paying attention," she added as she turned her attention to him.

Kia woke up, it must have been late afternoon by now. She got out of bed and walked around her apartment in her shorts and under shirt. her hair was going every which way and she rubbed the back off her head some as she looked around her apartment for something. She grabbed a glass and got some water and drank it rubbign on her legs against the other as she did, she sat down at a table in a low couch and rumage through files, planning out her steal she had intentions of doing tonight. After a short while she got completely dressed and walked down the stairs of her appartment, She walked what would be the market area of Kantun and started to look for a shop for some food.

"Everything's been so slow lately, tonight will be fun," she thought as she walked around.
    Sig and avy by me.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skova bent over a long, narrow crate, and motioned with one hand for a prybar. With a strong, practiced jab, he shoved the wedge between the top and sides, and popped it off, not bending a nail. He brushed some hay aside, and pulled out a sword, of the curved, slashing kind favored by assassins recently. One always had to stay aware and ahead of the trends in this city. He checked the other crate in a similar way, before tossing the prybar back to his hired hand and telling him to close and load the crates.

Mentally, he rechecked the numbers: one crate to the assassin's guild, one to some low-level noble, less the cost of purchase, shipping, help, and overnighting, plus transport into the main city. The crates moved early next morning, before the sun could do more than peak over the roofs. Luckily, Skova had a rapport with the owner of the warehouse, and the owner of the warehouse had a good record of security.

He walked out onto the streets, looking skyward to estimate the hour, before heading towards the more legitimate mercantile district, looking to scratch a hunger itch. As he always did, he thought of investments and costs as he walked, sometimes mouthing numbers to himself, making sure he was still in the black.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kantun, the city outside the city. The Slums of the Kanvranth. Home. Raj had just returned, and he was in a good mood. The noble's messenger met him at the entrance of Kantun and paid him. The amount paid happened to be a bit more than what was agreed upon. The messenger had some money of his own that Raj decided he didn't need. Nothing a nearly broken buster sword couldn't fix.

He counted his coins as he walked down the street. Half of his pay would probably be used in fixing his sword. He frowned at the thought. Not only that, he would now have to look for yet another job. He had his eyes set on another sword, but the price was ridiculously high. Idiot merchant, charging so much for his 'out of market' weapons.

Raj's musing was stopped by someone bumping into him. Anger immediately took over Raj's mind. He didn't like being touched.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said as she dusted herself off, "I must have not been paying attention," she added as she turned her attention to him.

Raj got a good look at her, her clothes were fine, her posture proud, her face unblemished and clean, a pleasant smell rose from her. Everything about her scream 'noble' and Raj's anger evaporated. This noble could only have one reason, he could think of, to be in Kantun. A job offer. If not, he could always take her money.

"Ya don' know how things work 'round here do ya? Bumpin' inta someone, ya better be ready ta compensate," he growled as he grabbed his sword.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roandy stood as her sister took leave.

"Bye sis." Roandy said as Una left

***Later Today***
    Roandy walked around the town, waving at the familiar faces. Mostly everyone knew Roandy, he was Una's only brother.

Now I just to find a tutor... Roandy thought as he frantically walks around...

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Una looked at the man he seemed to be in his late teens and had the heir of a mercenary. His response to her bumping into him assured her of that.

"Ya don' know how things work 'round here do ya? Bumpin' inta someone, ya better be ready ta compensate," he growled as he grabbed his sword.

Her smile faded and her eyes narrowed. She took a step back and grabbed her staff she focused her energies into it and it started to have pink and blue orbs glow around it. She held her staff in front of her and looked him dead in the eye, "I suggest you take your hand off that sword of yours. I'd rather not fight you or anyone while I'm here," Una said sternly as she met the man's stare, she wasn't about to be pushed around or intimidated.
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 10:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Vincent prepped his equipment for the next assassination. He began to count the number of people he assassinated from the point where he became an assassin. Maybe 50, no, about 70, or 100. He lost track. It didn't matter to him though, just completing his task was important at the moment. As he finally got his equipment together, he was now prepared to take out his target, he felt like he can take on a whole army of people if he wanted to. He left his home base and headed toward the city, where his target was waiting.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not only a noble but a magician, Raj's eyes widened slightly. He had never fought a magician before, if they weren't in the city, he would have gladly attacked. This was a noble, there were many witnesses, people stopping their daily business to see what was going on.

"Relax, Miss Noble, was only a'justin it," he said, removing his hand from the hilt, "Ah'm a mercenary, n'case ya couldn' tell. Jus' wonderin what a noble would be doin out here personally, an' a magic 'un at that."

The orbs around the magician's staff vanished, but she still seemed ready to attack. Ain't gonna get any work outta this one with that firs' impression, Raj thought as he looked around. He almost forgot his reason for walking down this street, he spotted the blacksmith, "Well, Miss Noble, if'n ya have a job offer, then Ah'm ready an' able. Jus' ask 'round fer Rajanikant."

He walked off, toward the blacksmith, dreading the weight loss his coin purse would soon take.

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She watched him a moment longer after her magic orbs disappeared keeping her staff at the ready. "My business here is no concern of rude insubordinate mercs such as your self." she retorted in a calm tone.

She placed her staff back in its holster on her back she watched him walk off and then sighed. people were staring at her again, she hated the attention but any big explosions or yell to stop would only make matters worse. She followed directions the old man had given her and and made it to a large apartment building. She walked up the metal steps to the top floor and saw the room she was informed to be hers, little did she know that the mercenary she just bumped into live in the room next to her

She used the key and unlocked it, she walked in everything was dusty and covered in sheets. there was a main room with a table two chairs a couch and a small desk with two windows, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom complete with a bed about the same size as her bed back home. She sighed and started cleaning. She opened all the windows and kept the door open and removed the sheets, she started dusting and polishing everything, even going so far as to get on her hands and knees and scrub down the floor, after and hour or two she let out a sigh. She had changed into some cleaning clothes she didn't mind getting dirty which was some gray capri pants and a white spaghetti stringed tank top, her blonde hair had gotten wet with water in the process and was sticking to the frame of her face and neck. She had placed her things down in her room and walked back outside, a cool breeze blew and she sat on the metal flooring letting her legs slide through the rails and hang over the ledge as she watched the kantun area below her thrive.

"At least the view is nice..." she mumbled she seemed to be dazed for a moment then bit her lip and growled, "Asses the living situation and gauge the necessity of the Kantun area my a......" she was complaining as two mean walked up. They were lean lanky guys with tanned skin and scars on parts of their bodies showing a hard life. They both had the look of arrogance as they sneered down at her.

"Hey cutie, how's about we say we go inside your place and has us a little fun?" the shorter of the two men said as he walked over to her and crouched next to her getting their faces closer than she like.

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye with slight annoyance in her eye, "how about you learn to speak properly, breath through your nose, and how to clean yourself and maybe you'll bag some desperate girl in the future who will settle for you?" he replied.

"Ohhhh feisty, this one's got a quick mouth maybe we should show her how to use it," the larger of the two men said, he walked up and put his hand on the top of her head and started to pull her up by her hair.

"That'll be..." a merchant at a stand under the apartments was selling some items as the larger man who had grabbed Una fell into a few piles of garbage.

"That little, you two c'mon this one asked for it!" he yelled as he shot up and started up the stairs again, with two guys that we waiting at the bottom of the stairs follow him.

"Why don't you and your friend just leave me alone, I'm in an okay mood so I won't smear what ever rep you two might have by beating the day lights out of you if you do," she stated as she heard multiple footsteps running up the stairs and the guy she had thrown over the rail and two more men showed up. the all brought out small daggers, "Four on five against an unarmed maiden, that's not very fair," she said snarkly hiding the worry that she might have issues handling considering they were either partially intelligent or really lucky and already had her cornered.
    Sig and avy by me.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skova stopped by a fruit vendor, dropping off some loose change for something nice and juicy. He walked as he ate, closing his coat a little tighter, both to block the wind and eyes from seeing the hilts of his swords, they usually hung down, but had a tendency to poke out at bad times. Swords weren't so unusual in the Kannies, but they could send a message that a merchant like Skova didn't want sent.

Especially to a potential business partner. He quietly walked into a blacksmith's shop, looking at the wares in the front of the building, calling out a friendly, if noncommittal greeting to the blacksmith working in the back. He let out a soft, slightly pained sigh as he picked up an unsharpened blade, noting the low quality metal and signs of imperfections... Maybe if the guy had more money and could afford better starting materials, but not someone to trust with more important orders. Or maybe someone who keeps the better products in the back.

Idly, Skova turned so the door was at his side instead of his back as he looked at the goods on the walls, rubbing his cheeks and feeling the friction against his daily shadow.

Latest Update:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Kinda for Opinionated and Zandan as the blacksmith makes his appearance at the end.

Kia had gotten some food and was standing on the top of the wall dividing the main city form the slums. she tucked some of her hair behind her ears as the wind started to blow and smiled, "Oh yes.... this is going to be a good one," she said aloud in a satisfied tone.

"You over there! What are you doing on the wall!?" a guard yelled as he and two other men came up out of a guard house.

"Me? Why I'm just enjoying the sites," she replied innocently.

"Don't play coy! You're Kia Knight, we'll get a nice rewards and pay raise weather we bring you in alive or dead! Let's get her!" the guard said and they all ran at her.

"I have no time for worthless peons... Toodels!" Kia blew them a kiss and then held her arms out as she feel backwards of the wall. She soon caught a thick pipe and swung around it once and flipped to another nearby pole and from there got on a balcony and then jumped from balcony to balcony until she reached the ground the guards lost site of her in mere moments.

She landed on the ground with a light thud and stretched casually, "Ahhh nothing like a good breeze to clear your head!" she said as she walked out of the ally. She walked around the slums until she got to a black smith's arms shop. She saw Raj walking to it, she had met him on a few occasions and even worked with him once on a large snatch and grab assignment but other than that she didn't have much contact with him.

Inside the shop was another man with a coat closed tightly around himself, shady looking enough but then again shady wasn't unusual for the Kannies. "Hey Ako! Do you have my blades fixed?!" she yelled into the back as she walked passed the man in the coat and leaned casually on the counter. "I swear if he's passed out drunk again I'm going to cut him...." she muttered.

She looked back at the man in the coat and sighed, "Hold on, I know the guy lemme see if he's in the back. She lifted herself up with her hands and flipped casually and effortlessly over the counter and walked through the door in the back. From the back some loud clangs could be heard and the sound of metal falling.

A few moments later Kia and the black smith walked out she had her hands on her hips and the man was rubbing his head slightly. "Next time you sleep on the job I'm going to steal all of your wares," she said as she walked passed the counter, "This guy was here first so he gets you before me," she added as she pointed to the ma in the coat and then leaned on the far end of the counter looking at the cheaper things he had for passer bys, only the informed people knew about his true black smithing.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roandy walked around, it was going to be dark soon. Roandy decided to walk a little bit more before going home.

I wonder if Una was doing better than how I am progressing. She's doing her job, while I just slaked off...

The day turned into night as Roandy continued to walk...

Also read my new poem...

Member Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_ is a splendid one to behold Lemony_M I K O_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Books were sprawled everywhere as far the eye could see. Mel Lin scanned a thich leatherbound book full of herbs, poisons, and ingrediants used to make healing potions. Also spells too. "Tama!" she murmured rubbing her tired eyes. The pet looked up at her with bright eyes.

"We need to go into the city to get some items..m-maybe een Katun too." she trembled at the name given for the slums.

Mei-Lin adjusted the detailed hat on her head and tied her small blue staff under her belt. "Let's go Tama!" she said heading out of the bastle of the royal castle. Tama following in step behind her.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Not entirely sure who is controlling the blacksmith, so leaving it open for now...

Skova gave the woman who walked in a once-over glance, and then indulged in another one as she flipped over the counter. "Look at the lookers, just not if you have to do business with them." He could hear his old employer say. The memory of that old man brought a faint smile to Skova's face, a smile that widened into a practiced, friendly grin as he stepped up to the smithy, holding his hand out.

"Good afternoon, my good man. I was curious, as to whether or not you would like to expand your business." He paused to a second, to allow his last few words to sink into the smithy's head before continuing, "My name is Skova Dessun, and I am in the business of seeing to it that those who want to arm themselves can. Of course though, I need the partnership of fine craftsmen like yourself in order to conduct my business. And I am quite good at conducting my business. You're free to check, I have excellent credit reputations and many friends among the guilds of our city," Skova didn't mention which guilds, but it should have been obvious, "And even friends outside of Kantun. I, unlike some shadier competitors pay my taxes to the King," Most of them, "So have a position of security on that front. So, what say you? Interested in increasing your success?"

To end his little, wordy introduction, Skova held out his hand, to shake, as he asked the question, the easy grin of a man who knows he's in a good bargaining position on his face.

Latest Update:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: He's an NPC so anyone can as long as no one is having him be some BAMF killer that kills off some player, but I'll play him for this post.

BIC:

Kia listened to the man and the black smith talk, apparently he was some sort of high quality good fronted merchant. She didn't intentionally mean to eavesdrop it was just a bad habit and hard not to do when you were so close to two people having a conversation. She looked over as the black smith seemed to ponder the man's proposal for a few moments and then smiled and shook the mans hand.

She looked out and noticed the sun was setting, "It'll be dark soon...." she though, normally she was more patient but she decided since they had shook on it that she could interrupt a moment. "Ako, I have a big job tonight, I need my blades now if I am to get there in time with out my plans being interrupted. You know how I am, a single second can make the difference between me living for another three months or being hanged." she said light heartily with a smile as she walked over to the two men and leaned on the counter next to the man in the brown duster.

"Ah, my apologizes Mr. Dessun this little one's a dangerous thing if she doesn't get what she needs," the black smith said to Dessun as they finished shaking hands then he looked at Kia and added, "Give me five more minutes to finish toning them up, unless you want to take them unfinished."

"No I have about fifteen minutes to spare go ahead and finish them." Kia said, the black smith walked into the back and you could hear some scraping sounds being made as he sharpened her blades. Kia looked up at the man, a Skova Dessun, and smiled up at him a friendly charming smile. "So you''re a wares dealer that deceives the nobles then? Or just a smart one who doesn't take sides and uses everything he has as a bargaining chip to expand his business?" she asked trying to start a conversation to pass the time.
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 10:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Vincent made his way through the crowds, he looked around and saw his target. He gently pushed people out of the way to get to his target. He continued to follow him and it eventually led him into an empty alley. A great spot to kill people, or at least do numerous things to them and ugly ones too. If he was going to take down his target, it will be there in the alley.

(Vincent) "Now, let see how smart you are..."

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Skova looked over at Kia with a raised eyebrow, a look of mild disapproval on his face as he said, "I don't deceive anyone, miss. They're free to form their own conclusions and I don't have to correct them. And I don't use things as bargaining chips... I use them as resources. I will claim to being smart, though." his face softened into a hint of a smile as he continued, "I'm still in business, after all."

"So what's you're line of business then? You're here for two daggers, so perhaps a lovely assassin, that charms her mark with a smile before giving them a stiletto through the ribs? Or maybe your line of work is more... risky, and those daggers are saved for throats instead."

Skova turned his back to the counter, leaning on it as he looked at Kia, continuing, "If you're in need of daggers though, send me word, I've got contacts on the islands off the coast, where they make some superbly well crafted and balanced daggers, well suited for... any need. I can get you a fair price, if you want."

Latest Update:

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2013 02:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been here for a while x.x)
    BIC:
    Arcana woke up that morning more tired than usual. She looked around her apartment for something to eat, but she couldn't find anything. "Oh well, I really don't wanna go out but I guess I gotta," she said to herself. After she had gotten dressed, she went to close the window when she noticed a little quarrel between what appeared to be a magician and a mercenary. "Finally some action," she thought to herself. She was disappointed when all they did was exchange some words.

As Arcana made sure that no one would recognize her. for the assassins could be anywhere, she set off to the store to get some food. As she was walking out the store, she kept up her usual habit of analyzing everyone thoroughly in the crowd without them noticing her. Usually she doesn't notice anything unusual, although today she saw a man in rags who was looking at her for quite a while.

"Damn!" she thought as she saw the man. She kept up her normal pace and tried not to draw attention from the man anymore than she had to. She decided not to go straight to her apartment because then she knew the assassins would surely kill her there. She walked with the crowd so she would be more difficult to notice. The man kept following her.

"There's gotta be some way to shake him off!" she thought. She had forgotten her weapons at home, so she was defenseless. She was looking for any place that could provide her a weapon, and the first place she saw was a blacksmith.

"Worth a shot," she quietly said to her self as she shrugged.
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 03-24-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ha still in business eh? usually you have to be a crime boss to say that around here," Kia said jokingly. As she listened to him speak and then ask her about her business, normally she didn't divulge that to anyone that she didn't know but for some reason she felt sociable today.

"Assassin? Hardly, my occupation requires much more agility and intelligence. I'm what they call a roof Walker, I steal nice things from the rich and live off the money I make selling them to put it bluntly. I don't like soiling my hand with blood of people I don't hate." she said.

She smiled smugly and moved swiftly putting her hand on the counter and lifting herself up again swinging her body as she does and landing crouched on the counter behind him, he hand slid on his shoulder and the other in front of his throat. She rested her chin on the hand on his should and said, "it's something more like this well.... if I were a street thug who mugged people that is," she smiled and slid back away from him and sat on the counter next to him.

"Here we are Kia," Ako the black smith said as he came from the back and handed her the daggers. The handles were made of a purple metallic like substance with a white gem on the end and the blades were finely sharpened and clean, showing a caring master and black smith handled them. The end of the blade where it met the handle was widened with a heart shape carved out of the center.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm as likely to steal from you as I am to give you my patronage." Kia said with a smile. She paid Ako and then nodded to Skova, "Catch'ya later, I gotta go get my living expenses for the next three months!" she said in a cheery tone as she walked out then then ran and jump to the roof of the building across the way and left from sight.

it had gotten dark by the time she reached her destination, having to take a good while sneaking in the shadows and jumping from roof to roof while the daylight had still been out. "Okay no one comes on this road for patrol for another hour after these guards walk by." she thought as she waited for her chance, then she proceeded to do her thing and got in and out undetected.... almost.

"You! What are you doing up there?!" a guard yelled.

"Damn, they must've had a problem with a house from a lower thief who was dumb enough to get caught." she muttered as she started to run jumping from roof to roof.

The guard blew his whistle and yelled, "It's Kia Knight!" and blew it more as he chased her, she could hear other whistles being blown in response as she ran. 'Dumb guards, blowing your whistles is only going to mean I know where you are!" she thought as she ran, she made it down into and alley and the guards ran by she turned and started to walk away holding her prize close, a large palm sized crystal blue gem in the shape of an egg with gold engravings on it. As she walked quietly off she turned the corner and bumped into a boy. (Roandy)

Una clapped the dust off her hands and smiled, the men hastling her before were now on the ground unconscious as she place her staff back down. She had lured them into her house making them think there was no way she could escape then then grabbed her staff and knocked them all out with ease. She tied them up and rolled them down the stairs as some other people caught sight of it and laughed, she put them by a pile of garbage and smiled, "Hope I don't get charged extra for this load!" and she walked back up to her house starting to clean it up from the mess the fight had made and then she got ready to go out.

"She's a dangerous young lass like I said, but as long as you don't cross her she's friendly enough Mr.Dessun," Ako the black smith said a short while after Kia left.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roandy walks around some more.

Who am I going to choose as my tutor, like my sister said, I gotta practice so I can get better control of my magic.

The guard blew his whistle and yelled, "It's Kia Knight!"

Huh? Kia Knight? That thief is at it again? Damn, I gotta get out of here!

Roandy ran to avoid the thief. The goose chase died out and Roandy started to walk calmly, but then he bumped into someone... Kia Knight...

Also read my new poem...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Wow think you could give me much less to work with add body to your posts duuude XD.

BIC:

Kia stumbled back a step then quickly regained herself and moved forward. She put one hand over the boys mouth and then another on his chest and pushed him into the shadows as another guard ran by the opening in the alley. She looked from the alley opening to the boy, "Keep quiet and I won't have to beat the day lights outta you. I'm going to let go know and I don't want you to scream or try to stop me...." she moved her hands away from him and turned around and started to get into a position to jump to a near by drag down ladder attached to the side of one of the buildings in the alley way.

Una got redressed in her magician's garb and grabbed her staff and decided to familiarize herself with the Kannies a bit more during the night time hours so she wouldn't get lost much after it, and started to walk around making mental notes of streets, buildings and things of the like and she found herself, again, back in the area of the black smith shop.
    Sig and avy by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information