AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Twilight

Senior Member Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore has a reputation beyond repute Furore's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ferrari Soccer Ball Favorite
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2012 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm really not a fan of the franchise. The fangirls scare me (some of them were convinced I was a vampire after they finished watching their movie and saw me working security outside past midnight. I'm pale and all but I don't look the slightest like any vampire I've ever heard of) and when I took someone to see one of the movies I feel asleep halfway through. I forget which it was, but I vaguely remember baseball, none of them having any skill and a few of them relying on magical powers or something because of it. I also figured the chick was a vampire as she looked as pale as the dude vampire but apparently she isn't? (That or I was the target of some fans' injokes.) Way too confusing for little ol' me...

Now Bram Stoker's Dracula on the other hand was the shiz.
    victoria aut mors

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis View Post
    Are you implying that real men are cannibals?
    Yeah! haha! just kidding... well, what I meant was real men eat steak, burgers made of beef! haha! Being vegetarian is cool (coz its healthy) and all but I don't think it's protein content (unless you're a real fan of tofu) will give your muscles the extra juice to take on other vampires, lycans and what not.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Spooky Mulder Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos has a reputation beyond repute Eliana Levanos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2015 04:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Twilight as a book series = A decent enough read, but not very well written.
    Twilight as a movie series = If you attempt to watch it, view it strictly as a comedy. It's hilarious.

The parts that always get me:
    -When Edward smells Bella for the first time and looks like he'll vomit.
    -"This is the skin of a killer Bella!" *Sparkle*
    Last edited by Eliana Levanos; 06-28-2010 at 10:58 AM.

I WANT TO
    BELIEVE

i'm here and i heart scully
    tumblr

Senior Member Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2010 09:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana Levanos View Post
    Twilight as a movie series = If you attempt to watch it, view it strictly as a comedy. It's hilarious.

Exactly.

The movies suffer from poor pacing, horrible acting from the main leads, no real plot and several plot holes that make no sense, like that one vampire with psychic powers who can only use them when the plot says so. Also, Bella is a complete *cuss word* because she manipulates people because she's so darn needy and doesn't actually connect with anyone, only seeing them as what type of creature they are and loving them for that. And by love, I mean thinking that's really cool. Ugh.

These movies are horrid, and not because vampires sparkle but because they lack good direction, script and characters, not to mention bad acting, pacing, plot holes, ect.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2015 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I've read the books watched the movies.

The books I admit were not the BEST ever [I admit I had to re-read that paragraph where the author describes Edward..Sparkling.. at LEAST a dozen times before I understood it] But none the less I still kept reading the books so it kept my interest back in the day. Though they are better than the movie.. Least I can have my own hot dreamy Edward rather than what they gave me.

The movie is super boring though. I've only managed to watch the first movie in entirety once in theaters. I've tried to sit down and watch it about 3 times after that but ended up leaving to find something else to do in the middle of it. Though when I have insomnia and I can't sleep I put in the Twilight DVD. It's very useful because when I can't sleep it helps to fall asleep with the TV on but I can't sleep to something that has a lot of bright scenes or jumpy action. Twilight has consistent brightness throughout. Perfect for sleeping to.

Lastly the fan base scares me. I'm tired of people walking around with fake vampire teeth now and screaming over a poster of the Jacob character.. Mind acting like a HUMAN BEING please??..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr
    >>>View AF's First Banner Contest RESULTS<<<
    Thanks to those who participated & voted

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 12:26 AM
    Threads

well i liked this story all the way to breaking dawn. but it has it's weirdness....ok first is a vampire stalker that is very like the character romeo(from romeo and juliet) very emo...sorry twilight fans but it is the truth.T^T

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Huh, Twilight?
    I enjoyed the very first book back when I was a Sophomore in high school.
    When the films came out I just dismissed the fact that it was there. Something to me just screamed "Milkin it", and "I dont think this movie will live up to the book,they never usually do."
    About six months ago, I picked up the Twilight book for a potty break book. I started reading it again and realized "Wow, this writing sucks." (I read all of them and they still are mediocre to me.)
    Books: They were ok till some point in time where the writing style was repulsive to me.
    Movies: I prefer not to have to see Robert Pattinson jizzing in his pants everytime Kristin Stewart walks in the room. Oh, and the cornyness just shot me through the head.
    Last edited by Gizoku; 06-26-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    Derp.

boopaloop chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune has a reputation beyond repute chaotic.rune's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zedekiah View Post
    oh. my. god.
    will gladly take anyone as a friend... PM me!

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

I still don't really see where all the hate for Twilight comes from. I didn't read the entire first book, because I hate 1st person books, so I need an explanation. Apart from sparkly vampires which is....odd, but somewhat cool in a weird conceptish way.
    I read about 20 pages from the 1st book,I judge books off the first one hundred pages,but Twilight...I just could not do it. I can stand them sparkling,but their not cool,or funny like the sparkly vampires I read about.

Read Harry Dresden if you don't like first person,he has the best POV of all time.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana Levanos View Post

I agree with everything in this post. o__o

Twilight was... eh, pretty decent as a book series.
    But all hell broke loose when it got popular after the first movie. >> I liked the books before they were popular, but grew to hate it as the millions of fangirls for Edward and Jacob emerged. After that, I stopped being a fan of it, simply due to the fuss being made over it, and because I didn't want to be in the same league as all those 13-year old girls fantasizing over a sparkling homosexual.
    Like I said, the books weren't what was terrible. It was the pre-teen fangirls.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Senior Member Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave has a reputation beyond repute Movie Dave's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

books have miss spellings and grammar error for those who haven't noticed...and the movies try to make things so dramatic that....it's just funny XD....camera views when he says that he's a vampire..looks like the camera was falling off it was all over the place!!! as for every freaking time Bella bleeds she shows it off by putting it my her mouth .WTF???? she does that and expects vampires not to kill her?that is why she is THE most hated human in the story. i don't know guy if you ask me the only normal person in the whole story is Mike. bit of a moron but hey an: emo vampire,desperate virgin, and a guy who turns into a gigantic wolf( no not a freaking werewolf, you should read the danm thing. yes, i care less for spoilers!! who would read such long replies anyways?) are all i a triangle of love while bunch of sparkling people that are on super-man status are trying to kill them. yet is a romance story that teaches you how to stalk, way to kill yourself, live off in the wilderness, and not forget, how much life sucks by marriage and having kids.....if you really look into it that's exaclt what you will find.case closed!!!

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like Twilight and Breaking Dawn. But,I do not fancy the movies, I think I'll watch out for breaking dawn, though. I have read Midnight Sun and I find Edward's point of view much better than Bella's.
    I think there's nothing wrong if Stephenie Meyer made a whole new picture of vampires than the traditional, after all, it's just her imagination and i think everyone is free to express that. It up to us if we buy her POV. Honestly, I'm a Bram Stoker fan, so I find the saga weird, but it's interesting. One of the vampire stories where there was a happy ending.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2015 03:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate twilight because it's awful and popular with people who don't know better, but I also love twilight because it is fun to make fun of and hate on.

But it's still helping kill books and movies, just really awful writing that needs to quit being popular with these young girls.

But Beverly Hills 90210 was once a hit show, so maybe there is always something that is popular that has awful writing for young girls and very strange men.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon has a brilliant future Yukitomon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 07:48 PM
    Threads

Let me speak the truth; Edward and Jacob, however you spin it, are monsters. The girl is not supposed to fall in love with a monster. She is supposed to fall in love with the hero. This is because a hero is a gallant, courageous, and virtuous man who fights for justice, while a monster is a freak of nature ruled by craven desires.

Senior Member Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid has a reputation beyond repute Darkseid's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2010 09:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitomon View Post
    Let me speak the truth; Edward and Jacob, however you spin it, are monsters. The girl is not supposed to fall in love with a monster. She is supposed to fall in love with the hero. This is because a hero is a gallant, courageous, and virtuous man who fights for justice, while a monster is a freak of nature ruled by craven desires.
    .....what?

Are you from the middle ages?

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitomon View Post
    I think you should go read a book on how to get your own sense of imagination. Besides that, who WOULDN'T want to fall in love with a monster? It'd certainly be much more interesting than a normal relationship.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I started reading it...i stopped after the third book.

I didn't like it

I started reading Wicked while I was reading Twilight and i finished Wicked first

[set by blueangel06661]

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba ♪ View Post
    I started reading it...i stopped after the third book.

I didn't like it

I started reading Wicked while I was reading Twilight and i finished Wicked first
    you finished wicked first because it was shorter? o.o lol

and well you just don't stop reading a whole story. the least you can do is finish it before judging

"Tell her that I miss our little talks."

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Circlejerk Elitist pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 03:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sewerpikels Steam ID: chipotlepikels

Twilight has everything any boy and girl wants, Alice Cullen. The movies are awesome. Who wouldn't want to see sparkling vampires fight abnormally big wolves? The wolves don't even walk on two feet like the typical werewolf. (which is awesome) Twilight is great because it changed the evil, cold, harsh world that makes vampires burn to death in sunlight into a wonderful land where vampires can freely walk through the sun and twinkle in everyones faces.

Member Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2010 02:29 AM
    Threads

I saw the first movie, I laughed.
    When I grow up I want to be a Vulcan, just like Spock.

Circlejerk Elitist pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles has a reputation beyond repute pickles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 03:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sewerpikels Steam ID: chipotlepikels

The only thing funny in any of the Twilights is how emo Bella is..

Member Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive has a reputation beyond repute Jordin Phantomhive's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2010 02:29 AM
    Threads

The acting was so bad, but funny at the same time.
    When I grow up I want to be a Vulcan, just like Spock.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

The first movie was okay. The second was waaaaay too emo. Eclipse looks good though, lots of action from the trailer.
    Lots of hawt half-naked guys? Yes. Lots of fighting sequence action? Yeah, no. I'm telling you, it's not worth watching unless you and a friend sit in the very back and make innuendos and boo at the crappy acting. It's the only way to get through it, I promise.

But I doubt you want to make dirty remarks about Emmett or Jacob or, god forbid, Edward. So all you can do really is boo at them.

Tomorrow's a new day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information