AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ***PantyShot*** Been Awhile Since I Made Anything. Misc Wallpaper

Pro-Vert Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 04:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default ***PantyShot*** Been Awhile Since I Made Anything. Misc Wallpaper

Ok. I'd like to start off simply stating that I really didn't have much to work with here. I only had a few cuts by Unli. So I decided to try to do something with this one. And I really mean I had nothing to work with really, lol. Basic fonts, no downloaded brushes. I can only get on rarely as of right now. But feel free to please give me whatever feedback you like. And if she's from something particular, please feel free to give me that info too.

The caption is meant to be ironic. I at least find it humorous.

I had to make the brush that was used in the background of the purple bar as it was also. Though I still have some minor shaving to do to the figure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	12_gungirl_project.jpg‎
Views:	149
Size:	506.9 KB
ID:	27993  
    Last edited by Deadling; 03-16-2010 at 05:12 AM.
    Lollipop girl used in my Ava was cut by MaruDashi.
    Feel free to check out my Extracts

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not that great. You pasted in an extraction, inverted the colors and duplicated it to fill the background. Seriously, do more than that. Given that I see that quite often, it would really pay to think outside the box here.

I think that most of the text effects are also pretty unnecessary. The first and foremost thing to keep in mind about text is that you can read it first. From there, then you add effects to it.

I really dont want to sound mean or anything, but I see a lot of wallpapers like this.

Pro-Vert Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling has a reputation beyond repute Deadling's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh I know it's really simple. And yes I'm still working on it. I'm workin on getting brushes and such to do a better background to it. I am really serious when I said I had nothing to work with, lol. I was just trying to make something visually appealing to myself, that was different to the other walls that I have on my PC at the moment, which are limited due to internet access. But yes, it's a work in progress.

And dont worry bout sounding mean. I've been an artist for years, I can take the harshest critique. So is the text illegible? And yea, I was filling space in the background, lol. Since I've had a few days of bein able to kype internet, I've downloaded a few brush sets out there to help with a few things. I just didnt see geometric shapes in this wall like I did some of my past projects, lol.

But any and all suggestions and critiques are welcome. Will post in the future an updated version now that I have brushes again. May be slow in coming though. Working on an album cover for a friends band. On paper though, not in PS, lol.

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads

The idea is epic. <3 Fix the things Serated said, might also want to add a funny background in there if you're going for funniness.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm still working on it. But I kind of like how she stands out with the current background. I have a few versions of this current background as it is. They just have different effects to them. This is the one I liked better, so I never saved a jpeg copy of the other. But otherwise working on getting what else I need.

The background was made from having a copy of her, behind her. From there I laid a color overlay to her, then pushed and pulled alot with my smudge tool. I think it gives the shapes of the "wavy things", a very close connection to the figure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	13_gungirl_project.jpg‎
Views:	108
Size:	998.0 KB
ID:	27999  
    Last edited by Deadling; 03-17-2010 at 02:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information