AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: YouTube videos with Code Geass

Junior Member Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2010 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default YouTube videos with Code Geass

You know all those homemade videos where anime characters are dancing to the Caramel Dance? Well, I found one featuring our beloved princess Euphemia. Something for all the Euphie lovers out there.

Junior Member Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Euphemia's daddy is no stranger to the entertainment scene. Here he is telling it how it is, in his typical Badass Emperor style:

And let's drive the point home with Clovis' funeral, the perfect opportunity for a rousing speech:

Gotta love Emperor Charles! He is the gilded wrecking ball of anime antagonists. Say it with me: ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 09:27 AM
    Threads

Please use the edit button. Dont double post.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SOS TechCNgod View Post
    Please use the edit button. Dont double post.
    That sure was important enough to post about and lower the mood in the thread! Instead of, I don't know, sending a PM to relate the serious message. You really got a zinger in there, man.

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 09:27 AM
    Threads

Same to you. Why didn't you Pm me about it?
    ( Too lazy to Pm. )
    I am trying to be nice.
    You could just say oh. Oops.
    anyways I guess I should add to this thread otherwise I will have 2 post that do nothing.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SOS TechCNgod View Post
    Same to you. Why didn't you Pm me about it?
    ( Too lazy to Pm. )
    I am trying to be nice.
    You could just say oh. Oops.
    anyways I guess I should add to this thread otherwise I will have 2 post that do nothing.
    "Same to you" what? You criticize me publicly in the thread, so I answer in public. Big difference from what you do, jump at the chance to look superior, which failed.

Why should I say "oh. Ooops." I was posting about two different things: a video with Euphemia, and then two videos about Emperor Charles. That is why I made two posts. Can the forum only have a fixed amount of posts before it must close?

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 07:51 PM
    Threads

Got one that made me lol. It's got some end spoilers though.

And this is an EPIC video!
    Last edited by kimi no kioku; 03-17-2010 at 02:02 PM.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information