AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gotta love this show!

Junior Member Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K has much to be proud of Dante K's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2010 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gotta love this show!

Love Hina is the kind of light comedy you want when you have just been watching several episodes of a dark and battle-filled show. Love Hina is just so delightfully surrealistic and out there that you know it is not supposed to make sense, you should just enjoy it. With good characters and funny jokes, that is easy to do.

Poor Keitaro, always being sent flying for alleged pervitude! I have just watched episode 14, where the grey-haired Mitsune is trying to prevent Naru from seeing that her old tutor, who she used to have a crush on, is in town and working at the university. Naru is going to enter a room where the tutor is, and Mitsune hugs her from behind, then throws her in Keitaro's arms, saying he must hold on to her - or she will turn into a cow!

While Keitaro contemplates this with his usual surprised look, Kotomo comes around the corner, seeing him hug Naru. "Aha! Up to your old tricks again I see!" Then she sends him flying with her wooden sword. The scene is just so hilarious for some reason - you should be used to Keitaro's bad luck by now, but no, it's still funny.

Junior Member AxeL- will become famous soon enough AxeL- will become famous soon enough AxeL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Gotta love this show!

I'm with ya, scenes like that are what make it such a great Anime. The books are really something to behold. The Anime is kind of like a side story that goes along with the books.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Love Hina ok was but there are better harem anime. Like Shuffle! and Seitokai no Ichizon (Which i absolutely loved)

Junior Member tidas is on a distinguished road tidas's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 03:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i havent watched the anime yet, im getting volume 1 at the weekend. the best parts is definalthly the parts when naru and keitaro are stuck in a sticky situation, and then get caught. lol

Member HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon has a reputation beyond repute HumanoidTyphoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

The best Harem anime is Ai Yori Aoshi

Junior Member Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31 has a reputation beyond repute Panda-chan31's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2010 12:31 PM
    Threads

Love Hina is a fantastic anime. Definitely one that Ilike to watch when I want some good old humor and laughter. But I have to say, I also love Negima?! which basically follows the same suit of a boy constantly getting into trouble by one girl, although it's been a while since I've seen it so I'll admit that I can't remember if he gets hit for it or not.
    Tender lumplings everywhere....
    ....Life's no fun without a good scare.

Northern Arizona's first official convention.
    Come join us!!

7. Likes Demon2Sparda liked this post
    Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 12:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grate anime better Manga.

Junior Member Demon2Sparda is on a distinguished road Demon2Sparda's Avatar
    Gil
    Approved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2011 01:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wont say it was the best but i did really enjoy love hina, i read the manga first and then went onto the anime, come on people it was good enough to get me hooked on anime in the first place

Junior Member ACFandomania is on a distinguished road ACFandomania's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2012 10:50 PM
    Threads

Love Hina was a very quirky and very funny Hiram Anime. The humor in it is down right hilarious. Though I felt bad for Keitaro he was living in a dudes paradise with a lot of beautiful women but as the say "Becareful what you wish for you might just get it" and Keitaros fantasy became a just deserts nightmare LOL!!!

Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 02:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-chan31 View Post
    Love Hina is a fantastic anime. Definitely one that Ilike to watch when I want some good old humor and laughter. But I have to say, I also love Negima?! which basically follows the same suit of a boy constantly getting into trouble by one girl, although it's been a while since I've seen it so I'll admit that I can't remember if he gets hit for it or not.
    Kinda like Sakurasou no pet na kanojo or toradora you mean?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information