AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Character: EINSTEIN

EINSTEIN had to fight the urge to ask CAESAR is he remembered where the Surrogate was. The other Sin had taken his sweet time doing this. Instead he just began to walk in the direction without saying anything.

((Another overly short post... He's rude. He ignored everyone. He's so fun to write for. ))
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 03-26-2010 at 03:46 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: Awwww poor Rolo has a headache.

BIC:

"Who the heck are you?!" Laila responded snapping at the guy, she hated men, they were dumb and annoying in her mind. she crossed her arms and glared at him, "We just helped save you and your pretty kitty's lives, you could show a little thanks!"

"Haha what my companion is saying, is that I wasn't aiming for you, if I had you'd be dead. I was aiming for the Sym that was trailing you both a few meters behind you. And don't mind her, she just has a distaste for men." Saiyuri said in a polite tone and smiled at the man. "But who may I inquire are you, I don't recognize you, so you mustn't be from around here."

Amilia pouted for a while then stood up, "Stay here and rest, I'm going to go think of how much I hate you." she said to Syd then she left the room, the floor was cool on her bare feet as she walked quietly down the hall. She looked around and decided to go up more stairs. She heard a body fall, to the floor. She turned a corner in the direction and saw Ares' familiar body on the ground. "Oh no!" she rand over to him and kneeled down next to him and put her hand on him. "Ares?" she examined him to see he was bleeding from his ribs and then sighed. "If I try to move him without pressure on the wound he'll bleed too much...." she thought. She took his shirt off and tore it wrapping it around him tightly, then in the familiar fashion of how she picked up Syd she picked him up. Unfortunately no one was around to help so when she had to go down the stairs she stumbled and fell down the last few with him landing on top of her. She got up and carried him into the infirmary.

"Syd come help me, he had a deep stab wound in his ribs..." she said and she put him on one of the bed and started to take the shirt bandage off. "Ares can you hear me?" she tried to rouse him slightly.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 03-26-2010 at 11:31 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 07:39 AM
    Threads

Character: Dally

Dally's boots clinked as she thought. "My, my, my, my... I would taste any blood created or otherwise, but every Symbiont has tastes of their own." Dally wrinkled her nose as the wind pushed her hair away from her face. "The problem I see, pretty, is getting my Symbionts to accept the substitute if you can make it. I already told you I won't hunt them out, for I have no need for them really. And I could use force to get them to agree, but I'd rather not dirty my hands with the filth."

Dally clenched her fingers and shifted uncomfortably on Exodus' shoulder. She wasn't used to travel like this, and it made her a little nervous. A frown was becoming the most prominent feature on her face. And she was getting hungrier talking about blood and substitutes.

"Those hardly qualify as pants!!"

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: Sirius

He felt stupid for jumping to conclusions. He wouldn't admit it though.
    "I'm Sirius, I live in the University." He explained. He didn't want to tell him that was all he knew about himself. He sighed, knowing the only way to get the angry woman to at least calm down a little bit.
    "Sorry." He said, in his sigh. After those horrifying moments, he added.
    "Who are you?" He asked them.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Character: Alina
    Alina quickly followed the odd man who'd just pushed her down. Her intentions for following this guy she didn't know were simple:
    1. He pushed her down, then ran away without explaining.
    2. She still wasn't sure if this was the University.
    3. Where else was she supposed to go?
    "Hey, you, uh, didn't answer my question."

Character: Dr. Larten
    "It's not the Symbionts that concern me. It is the Strain who went there." The doctor paused.
    "If we, the living cannot band together, then CAESAR will destroy us, and I'll never see "Her" again."

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

"Attachment is nothing more then a chemical reaction in the brain that is designed to ensure the survival of the species. Surely as a scientist you know that. Wouldn't it be better to find another mate to take her place?"

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ares
    Area: In dreams

The countryside truly was beautiful. In his time away, Ares had forgotten what it was like. The sun shined brightly in the sky, a cloudless day like any other. Trees grew tall, undisturbed by man and machine's need to tear them down. And, unlike in the city, grass stretched on for as far as the eye could see. Green, swaying in the light breeze, and alive. Just as he remembered. Ares walked up the side of a hill, climbing slowly. His side hurt very much, but there was no wound that he could see.

At the top, a girl stood with her back to him. Long, brown hair reached to her waist, her small figure was relaxed and comfortable. She turned upon hearing him. As soon as her amber colored eyes caught a glimpse of him, her short legs carried her quickly to him. She jumped, have tackling, half hugging him while in the air. Ares fell backwards, down the hill. He glanced down at the girl hugging him, recognition quickly spreading across his face . . . "Eri?" Eri was the nickname he had given his little sister when they were young. The girl looked up at him and smiled widely. "Big brother, you remember me!" Ares's hand shot up to her face, brushing by it softly as his eyes grew wider and wider. "Eri . . . it really is you. . ." She smiled, yet again, as she always did when she was alive. "Of course it is, brother."

Standing slowly, Ares kept his head faced towards the ground. His sister stood next to him, trying to peer at his face. He kept it hiding, though. No way he would let her see that he was crying. The ground beneath them then began shaking, a look of worry spreading across his sister's face. "Ah, it seems it's already time to say goodbye again, brother." Ares looked down at her, just as wings sprouted from her back. "Wait, what do you mean? After all this time, and you have to go already? Eri, no . . . don't go . . . " It was too late, she was already starting to drift backwards, her wings carrying her into the sky. "Bye bye brother, don't worry, we'll see each other again someday!" The world began to fade, a voice making the world shake even more . . .

"Ares can you hear me?"
    Character: Ares
    Area: The University

"ERI!" Ares jolted up from the bed, shouting out his sister's name.
    The room cleared, then started spinning. He fell back, a sharp pain on his left side hitting him. Screaming out in pain, he grasped the area, trying to block it out. His breathing began to slow down, but his heart still beat wildly.

Opening his eyes again, it took a minute before they cleared. A girl stood above him, probably the one who had been calling out. She looked familiar until he realized he had met her earlier, Amilia if he remembered correctly.
    "Uhg . . . " was all he could muster as he clutched his side, blood beginning to pour out of the deep wound.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters: Orpheus and Eurydice

Orpheus followed EINSTEN silently, staying close by CAESAR. He wasn't exactly sure where they were going, but didn't really care. He stuck close to CAESAR, making sure that Eurydice knew that she had to protect him at all costs. Perhaps it was an impossible task, but he wanted her to know that protecting him was most important at the moment.

Eurydice knew that Orpheus was staying close to CAESAR so she would know to protect the lord before himself. Though he knew just as she did that by instinct she would protect Orpheus first. Nonetheless, she would also protect CAESAR at any cost. She owed much to him. Unlike most of the other Successors, he had acknowledged her. He truly was fit to be king.

EINSTEN began slowing down, coming to a large metal door. Orpheus averted his gaze as EINSTEN entered a code into a keypad nearby. The door creaked open slowly, followed by three more just as large. Whatever was inside was very important.
    Last edited by Tsuki.; 03-26-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia quickly put her hand on Ares' shoulder and put some pressure on it. "I'm glad to see you're awake but don't move. You were pierced deeply by a sword from what it seems, in the very hallways you reside in. Can you remember anything that happened?" Amilia asked.

Then she turned to Syd, "If the smell gets too strong for you then leave," she said bluntly. She didn't need to have to deal with a wounded man and a Sym being teased by the smell of blood back into hunger. She quickly moved to another side of the infirmary and started looking for stitching utensils. "Sterilized, sterilized..... AHA sterilized!" she muttered it to herself as she grab a bag with the words 'Sterilized Emergency Kit'. She moved over to him and placed the bag on a on a small roll around table next to her. She opened it and grabbed a syringe, and some numbing medicine she had found earlier before Ares awoke.

'This is going to burn for a second, then it will wipe a majority of the feeling from the wound, so hopefully it'll help keep you from too much pain while I stitch you sense we don't have time to knock you back out. Don't make sudden movements like that again or your going to bleed out," Amilia said, despite the urgency she had a soothing tone to her voice as she inserted the need and injected Ares with the liquid, she knew it helped psychologically if the injured felt they had a doctor who wasn't freaking out outwardly.

She laced the stitching needle with the special stitch thread and inserted the first stroke into him. "I need you to stay calm, you've lost a lot of blood and if you keep freaking out you may go into shock. I want you to take deeper breaths still." she started to breath deeply to set an example as she stitched him. After a few moments she smiled, "Okay Ares you're doing good, just keep up the breathing. In .... and out," she added as she continued the stitching and soothsaying. She quickly closed his wound, wrapped it, and smiled, "You did great Ares, you're going to be fine....." she said. She looked at the bed, it had his blood on it it had dripped down the side some and onto the floor, her hands and clothes also had gotten blood on them, but she could tell by the amount that he hadn't lost enough blood to be in peril. If he were human it'd have been a different story, but as a Strain she knew he'd be fine. "Here..." she said as she ever so slowly and carefully guided him, it wasn't the best thing to move someone after they had stitches, but him lying on a bed soaked with his blood wasn't going to help him either. She guided him to the nearest bed and helped him lay back down, "You shouldn't move with out preferably my help for a while, still if you get some good rest now you'll be achy but fine tomorrow," Amilia said. she moved over ans started to clean up the mess yet again and throwing away the now soiled stitching supplies. She washed her hands last and then look at her clothes, "I'll have to find a lab coat or something and wash these....." she mumbled to herself and then glanced back at Ares.

"My my my a man who can apologize, that's a new one," Laila said as she placed on of her hand on her hip and rested one of her guns casually on her shoulder. "I'm Laila, Laila Smithens," she introduced herself in her sarcastic tone as usual while still someone glaring at Sirius.

"Oh, well no wonder we don't recognize you, we don't normally watch over the University there's no need to," Saiyuri responded with a simple smile and happy yet blank tone. "And I'm Saiyuri Akari, Pleased to make your acquaintance," Saiyuri added after Laila had given her name. "We try to watch over the city and keep trouble from happening in it, recently we decided to expand a bit and make sure trouble wasn't happening in the more abandoned parts as well, mainly as a ploy to keep busy. Vigilantes if you must," Saiyuri added.

The Prima from Saiyuri's scope showed up, "Oh, and who might you be little one?" Saiyuri asked looking to the Prima.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 03-26-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

Making his way to some decrepit residences, Exodus said,

"We will just have to try door to door, Dally...You can smell the sweat coming from him, yes? Lay low while I give off a human appearance to ease his tension, alright. I'll signal for you to come in when things are all set up."

Closing his eyes, Exodus then opened a mental link to Amilia,

Amilia, listen carefully...This may be odd of me to do but I may have halted most of the killings. I had to strike a deal with the eldest of the Symbionts by saying that with the help of the university and more humans, the Strain would create a form of synthetic blood to stem the tide of human killings. After my leave from there, what has happened?

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syd stared at the injured Strain. He didn't hate Strains, in fact, some had helped him in the past when he had let himself become a bit too thirsty. But he had no connections with this injured Strain, and this Strain was male. Syd didn't like touching males, Amilia's request for help fell on deaf ears.

If the smell gets too strong? What was the girl talking about? Strain blood does nothing for Syd. It hardly smells appetizing. Her blood, on the other hand, could induce such emotions from Syd that he could barely control himself. The more he had, the more he wanted.

Syd watched in mild interest as Amilia worked. He smirked at her gentle touch, it seemed the rough treatment was reserved only for one person. Such an enticing girl. Syd didn't mind the insults and anger directed at him. He loved the girl's reactions. Even though he had only known her for a little more than one night, "such venom is reserved for only me, isn't that right, my pet," he mumbled to himself as much as to her.

He saw her mouth move, saying something about washing her clothes, he smiled once again. Another chance to get a reaction, "You know, you could always just wash them naked, I'm sure others, as well as myself, would enjoy the sight," he chuckled a bit, then added, "If not, I could lend you my coat, it might be a bit too big for you though."

((All I could think of at the moment...getting inside Syd's head.))
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華. has a reputation beyond repute 玲華.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Morgen awoke with a pounding inside her head. Some serious confilcts had definitely taken place around here...she could barely see, the pain near blinding her. Slipping easily out her window, she fell with a soft thud in the University grounds, hoping the night air would calm her. "Damn...I've never had trouble like this before..."

Having no success with that, she stumbled, teeth clenched, around to what looked like the front of the building. The Prima from earlier was still there, she noted, and so were two human women and a male strain which she hadn't seen around before. "What...?"

>> Sort of what's happening to my head now >_>;;
    Last edited by 玲華.; 03-27-2010 at 03:12 AM.

いつからかの思い出

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Such venom is reserved for only me, isn't that right, my pet,"

Amilia glanced up at him questioningly for a moment when she heard him mumble it, she was about to say something in response but just told herself not to inside of her head. She continued to look around for a spare lab coat when Syd offered her his coat. With almost inhuman speed she moved over to him and took it off of him. For once she gave him a charming little smile, weather or not it was sincere could be questioned though.

"Thank you Syd, that's the sweetest thing you've ever done isn't it?" she said in an equally soft charming voice, then she walked behind a curtain that seemed to separate the infirmary, she assumed for if there were male and female injured, and slipped her dress and stockings off. She slipped her thin arms into his coat which was indeed big on her. Her arms seemed even smaller coming out of the no sleeved coat. She found buttons hidden on the inside and closed the coat around her, it wasn't as heavy as she presumed it to be, the coat hung over her going out slightly at the bust, then falling to a some what straight line over he waist area because it was too big to cling to it then falling out again over her hips and then repeating the straightening out process one final time over her legs.

"Well I either look completely adorable in peoples minds or completely ridiculous but at least it'll block the cool air better than a lab coat and is guaranteed to cover more," she mumbled to herself more than anyone else as she walked out with her previous clothes draped over her arm.

She left the infirmary, not caring if Syd followed or not and found a Strain who helped her find one of the washing rooms. She went in and put her clothes inside the machine, similar to one at her bunker, and turned it on after setting it properly to wash her clothes. She sighed and sat down in a chair and hung her head slightly, she wasn't used to using so much energy in one day, she was going to need to sleep soon.

That's when she heard the familiar voice of Exodus in her head explaining to her what had happened with him and asking her what had happened there in his absence.

"Well, shortly after you left Morgen had retired to her room, so I sat outside thinking when I found Syd, the male Sym from before, collapsed just outside the university gate. I brought him in an nursed him to health. He hasn't done any harm to me and has infact helped me twice now, but I'm still wondering if I should have helped him or not.

Then I found our acquaintance Ares injured and passed out on the floor, I brought him to the infirmary and then nursed him back to health, his injures are much more severe but if he does nothing but rest tonight he'll be nothing but a little sore tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't have any other information that that, as you can presume I've been a little preoccupied to pay attention to anyone else," she said mentally in response.
    Sig and avy by me.

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally sniffed the air, immediately finding more than one human that was sweating. The heat in her stomach flared upon the scent of food. She wanted to dig her fingers under flesh and pull out the veins. She wanted to rip each and every joint out of her prey.

"There's more than one..." Dally hissed, wrinkling her nose. She sorted through the different smells, identifying the female creatures from the male ones. Dally hopped off Exodus' shoulder and backed away from him. She didn't mind not having to hunt her meal down. Dally peered at Exodus as he did....whatever it was he was doing. Dally clinked her boots together wondering if all Strains had miniature shut down moments.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amilia...I think the reason why that Symbiont hasn't hurt you is not only because I struck a deal with a Symbiont elder but because he's in an area loaded with Strain.

"Sorry, Dally...I had to speak with someone via a mental channel. Let's get this over with."

Exodus became human again and started knocking on doors. He eventually reached the fat guy and frantically said,

"You've gotta help me...the machines are after me so I need a place to lay low for a bit."

The stocky human turned around and led Exodus in. Exodus reached a hand back and signaled for Dally to move to the doorstep. Using the other hand, he grabbed the nearest blunt object...a old candle holder with a flared base. Using the flared base end, he smacked the man in the back of the head, sending him down. He then ran to the kitchen for a dishrag and dragged the man to the dining room. Exodus was having a hard time trying to lift the guy into a chair so he grabbed another dishcloth and tied his legs together, tying one around his mouth afterwards.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally listened to Exodus' plea with the man for shelter, and wondered at the irony of it. For someone who wanted to save the humans, to keep them safe from her kind, he was doing a poor job of it. Dally shrugged, and swept inside the decaying house without a sound. She scowled as her food was beaten over the head with such little grace. Dally stalked towards her bound dinner. The man rolled his head side to side and opened his eyes. The whites of them showed, dwarfing his pupils.

"My, my, my, my... You're scared, aren't you?" Dally asked him softly. The fat man nodded quickly. A smile twitched at Dally's face.

"And...Would you like me to let you go, pretty?" She asked again. The man nodded enthusiastically. Dally ripped the dishcloth that served as a gag away from his mouth. The creature began to splutter and cry for his safety. Dally leaned down towards his ear.

"I can't do that." She purred. Reaching down, Dally dug her nails inside the fat man's arm. He cried out in pain. Sliding her fingers inside the wound, Dally began to pull his skin away from his bones. The skin ripped and tore in various places, but Dally continued to pull until the man had no skin from his elbow down. All the while, the man screamed and screamed.

"Pretty pretty...Scream pretty for me." She purred. Humming while she worked, Dally dug into the man's abdomen. The man screamed until his voice gave out. He reached his hand out to Exodus, pleading. Dally smacked his hand down, smiling at him. After digging around a little bit, Dally found his stomach, and gently pulled it out for the man to see.

"You see...If I'm careful, I can pull out quite a few of your organs while keeping you alive. Would you like that? Would you like to see your heart? Watch it beat with fear and try to hold on to your weak life? Hmm... I would." Dally giggled a little bit, before putting the stomach back into the man's body. While she had been talking, the fat man cried. He begged her to kill him, to stop toying with his life. Dally grinned and leaned down to press her lips against his ear.

"I can't do that."

(OOC: Ooh...Long posts...sorry...)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Closing his eyes, Exodus spoke to Dally...

"You know, those screams could draw the attention of the machines this way, right? Since day break is almost here, we might not have any choice but to fortify ourselves here until nightfall. You can't really survive in broad daylight, no?"

Exodus thought for a moment and continued,

"If we stay here. I'll keep watch for any androids and the like. If they get into the building, then you may assist but if outdoors, I will be their bane."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally looked up, grinning at Exodus' closed eyes.

"Don't worry, pretty. I'll finish up and we can go. Unless you're wanting to play with the machinery."

Dally glanced back at the man, who was slowly dying under her care. She bent down, and bit at the inside of his elbow, pulling at the flesh there. The blood went down her throat and into her belly, quenching the fire that threatened to boil her from the inside out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'd prefer to stay out of their sight. Just finish up so I can get us out of here. I don't want to risk the loss of my client when traveling back to the tunnels so I would ask that you find something to cover you whether it be a blanket or even a bathrobe. Should the sun come up, you'll be prepared. Sound good?"

Exodus looked at the "euthanized" victim and said,

"Happy, now? I assume you won't go against our agreement, right, Dally?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally hissed, pulling away from the victim.

"Happy, Exodus? Not nearly, pretty. But satisfied." Dally panted softly, absently stroking the human's hair. She stood, and began to rummage around the man's decaying home. She found a ratty blanket and wrapped it around her body, cringing at the stench. As Dally tied it around her neck, she noticed the gore on her hands. A sweat started on her brow and Dally started to wipe her hands quickly on the blanket around her.

Fumbling for the capsule in her pockets, she yanked it out and spilled the contents into her hands. A sigh escaped her lips as her hands were once more clean. Turning, Dally stepped over the man and headed for the door.

"Let's go then, pretty."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You sighed before...What had you bothered?"

Exodus stepped outside and become his normal, beastly self. He would have to bolt out if the security drones were on patrol.

"Never mind about my previous question. Hurry up and get on so we can get out of here. The longer we wait, the less time we have before security comes by. Speaking of which, here comes one drone right now..."

The drone, packing a high-voltage stun device started going for Exodus. Salivating for the thrill of the machine's destruction, Exodus' eyes glowed blue again as the drone had one arm ripped off only to be planted into the center of its metallic torso. The drone, fidgeting to get up was stuck on the ground. Exodus laughed maniacally as his tail came above his head, landing forth and piercing the drone's headpiece.

"Now that was pleasing."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally payed no attention to the struggling drone and tightened the ratty blanket around her neck. A scowl touched her face. She wasn't used to using restraint when it came to meals, and the fact that she hadn't watched the life fade from that man's eyes was sitting hard in her mind. Dally wondered if she would need to do some rethinking about this alliance. Dally glanced down at the lifeless drone before checking the area for more.

"And you said the screams would attract the drones. I'm sure they won't notice a missing rank hmm?" Dally muttered under her breath. She sniffed the air, counting the spare moments left until the sun came up.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hearing what Dally said, Exodus replied while slithering onward with her on his shoulder...

"Think of it as the Symbionts and the Strain sending a heartfelt message to CAESAR. The message will be as follows: "CAESAR, this is only a minute sample of what the combined might of the Strain and Symbionts can do.". If the machines want to kill off the humans as well as our races, then that's going to prove difficult for them. I'm seeing an all-out war in the future. Think you'd be up for a little mechanical carnage there?"

Exodus laughed as he quickly progressed his way forward, the sun making its ascent very slowly. Having Dally as an ally was the key to victory against the machines.

"By the way, sorry about drawing you away from the drained husk of a human. Did you want to remember it and possibly take home a piece of him as a trophy? How was the taste anyway?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Carnage? My, my, my, my...Now we are talking!" Dally grabbed the hooded part of the blanket around her, and brought it even further over her face. The wind was annoying, and the sun was starting to claw it's way out of bed.

"I won't take filth as a trophy, Exodus." Dally purred. She cocked her head to the side, and clinked her boots. Often, it wasn't until after she had her fill that she really thought about the taste. The after taste, depending on what she fed on, was what she really went off. Dally wouldn't eat from something that tasted vile from the start though.

"Delicious. Not the best I've had, but not the worst. He was fatty, yes, but the blood was slow moving because of it. It would have tasted better had I been able to hunt him down. That would have made his heart pound." Dally grinned under the hood. "Yes...That would have been lovely..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You know you want to tear some of those boltbuckets apart. The tone of your voice says it all. I can tell you this about the EMP field...It is best used against Androids and Cyborgs. The field disrupts any electronics and causes them to go haywire. For instance, if there were security cameras around, the field would cause them to not work until the field was dispersed. If something has an electronic brain to tell friend from foe automatically, the field could confuse it and possibly turn the machine against its own kind until it repairs itself internally. The field doesn't last forever so it should be strategically used."

Exodus smiled and asked,

"How was the message I gave them? Anything else I should have done to add insult to injury?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"The message is sufficient, however I think perhaps, CAESAR will merely discard it. It does not worry about losing it's grip on this world. How many threats it must have received hmm pretty? And if he does send a creature to snuff out the rebellion, it would be a creature machined for the sole purpose of eliminating our kind." Dally was not an idiot, and that was probably one of the only good things about her. She knew of ERIS, and the other machinery meant for these such things.

In reality, Dally had no intention of openly attacking the CAESAR. She meant to handle it through other people. Dally was not a true "hands on" girl, unless it involved food. And so, faced with this new idea and being forced to change, it was putting her in a situation she didn't care to be in. It was all very tiring.

"Exodus, how exactly do you plan to get rid of the screws and bolts? Surely you don't mean to knock off each and every bot until we reach CAESAR." Dally dropped the pet terms, and her voice went almost monotonous. Even after 300 years of sleep, Dally could still feel it creeping up on her. Frustrated, Dally dug her fingers into the first thing they came into contact with. That just happened to be Exodus' shoulder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information