AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Character: Dr. Larten

"You must accompany me to the tunnels."

Character: Alina

Alina doubled back. His expression was scary.
    "Um..." She was for some reason, terrified of this man. her instincts ordered her to run, but she refused.
    "Is-is this the University?"

((Crappy posts FTL. Seriously, though, I feel like if I stare at my computer screen any longer my eyes just might melt out of my head. I'll post more tomorrow.))

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syd hung his head as Amilia's insults rained down upon him. Every statement was like an arrow piercing his heart, "You're such a cruel princess, but your voice soothes my wounds better than any medicine," his smile returning. He was in a good mood, for Amilia had willingly given him her blood, if only out of pity.

He may not have heard it, but his eyes read her lips. Syd's strength was returning, the fresh blood in his system was doing it's job. He stood, stalking up to the back of Amilia as she put away the medical supplies. He put his head on her shoulder, breathing on her neck, "You're very welcome, and thank you too for your absolutely lovely care. Perhaps we should do something to show just how thankful I am?" Inside, Syd was howling with laughter, he knew she would refuse, he just didn't know how.

Syd had figured something out as he interacted with Amilia.

He loved her reactions to him.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Amilia froze as she felt Syd's breath hit her neck, causing a chill to run down her spine.

"You're very welcome, and thank you too for your absolutely lovely care. Perhaps we should do something to show just how thankful I am?"

"Back off you jerk!" she quickly turned and went to slap him across the face extremely hard but she stopped just before hitting him. She frowned, "I couldn't hit you hard enough to pay for that if I put all my weight behind it," she muttered as her hand clenched into a fist and then lowered.

She instead back up away from him some, "And I don't appreciate the closeness either." she added. She suddenly yawned and stretched, "the sun's rising soon shouldn't you be crawling in a hole some where?"

Laila stood on the top of the tallest building in the ruined city, a 30 story ruin, and smiled. The wind ruffled her layered skirt some and she propped one knee up, an inappropriate mannerism for her style of dress, and leaned forward on it. "You have your mark," she said with a smug tone.

Saiyuri smiled and replied, "Yes...." she was laying on the edge of the ruin with her rifle propped up slightly.

Through her scope she could see a man (Sirius) and a female Prima (Alina). She took a moment to aim, they must've been at least 200 meters away. Saiyuri withdrew a breath and held it. The silence that followed was almost painful. the wind dropped and then a shot fire. The bullet moved with great speed and traveled the distance quickly. It shot right passed the Prima's head and near the man. A screech could be heard as the bullet landed square in the middle of the head of a Sym that had been trailing them a few yards behind.

"Got it," Saiyuri said as she looked up at Laila and smiled.

"You always do.... Well hopefully those new comers will take the warning to heart and not cause any trouble in our home town while we are here." Laila said as a smile covered her face. "Or maybe.... we should hope the do...."
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syd smiled as Amilia backed away from him, "Such an adorable reaction," he thought.

"And I don't appreciate the closeness either," she may have hated it, but Syd sure loved the closeness, her scent was exhilarating, "the sun's rising soon shouldn't you be crawling in a hole some where?"

"You misunderstand, you silly girl, we Symbionts don't need to be underground when the sun comes out, just out of the sun; in a university for example. And even if we must go out in the sun, if our bodies are covered, we'll be just fine," Syd retorted, ignoring the obvious jab at his race.

"If you're tired, I, myself, am not against the idea of sleeping together. After all we're like a couple now. We've been more intimate than most couples in fact. You've shared your blood with me. It's almost like sex, in a way." After Syd finished his statement, he had the strangest feeling. A feeling that came when one was about to die. He ignored it and continued smiling at Amilia, "You could keep me warm while you and I sleep, I'm still hurt you know."
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We could've made synthetic blood with our advancements in technology. If we put forth enough effort into it, we could make blood that would quench a Symbiont's thirst for extended periods of time. Aside from my kind and humans, what else do you prefer to kill out of pure hatred instead?"

Licking his own blood, Exodus began dripping saliva as his eye glowed blue, lifting the elder Symbiont to his eye level. A bone blade pierced her arm as he said,

"That was for questioning my intellect. Now that you at looking directly at me, we shall converse more, starting with what else you would want to slay and if you would let the Strain create a synthetic type of blood to match the human taste. It would prove beneficial to Symbionts, Strain and Humans..."

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia glared at Syd as he called her a silly girl, "Whatever." she muttered, she had just sat on the bed when said somethign about sleeping together. She shot him an icy death glare and could mentally see him digging his own grave deeper and deeper.

She looked up, "We are NOT A COUPLE!" she threw one of her fine pointed heeled shoes at him and then threw the other, "If you ever say anything like that again I'll put you in your casket and seal it air tight!" she glared up at him. "I could careless if you're hurt now1 I should have left you there to die!"
    Sig and avy by me.

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 07:39 AM
    Threads

Character: Dally

Dally made a delicious sound as the bone delved into her arm. Grasping the bone in her free hand, Dally broke the bone. She leaned back and pulled the rest of the bone out of her arm.

"Touchy, aren't you pretty? It was only fair after calling me a parasite." Dally lifted her arm, and lapped at the blood seeping from the wound. It was bitter with the lack of human blood.

"What would I trade for the pleasure of watching the life dim out of a human's eyes? What would I trade for the excitement of hunting for the sinners of this world?" Dally cocked her head to the side, "Absolutely nothing. Unless you can find me something worth my time to play with. Say, if you would bring me CAESER's pretty little face, I'd turn narc against my kind. I would, pretty, I would."

Dally shivered, fury rising up through her chest. It warmed her heart and flushed her cheeks. The smile that had been in place since the start of their conversation deepened. It was completely angelic.
    Last edited by SisterNightroad; 03-25-2010 at 11:29 PM.

"Those hardly qualify as pants!!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

"Despite being an old Strain, I have never heard of this "CAESAR" before. You would have to inform me first of this before I agree to help you. Why I called you a parasite before was quite fitting of your behavior to feed off of full-blood humans. Parasites use their victims as hosts until all life is stolen from the host. I would like the part of my appendage you ripped off returned to me. Bones mend back together with time, after all so in due time, I will be using that appendage to rend through anything that is deemed a threat."

Exodus smirked and said,

"Hunting for sinners? Is not murder itself a sin regardless if it was to be justified or not? I shouldn't talk of murder though as I've killed your kind before. I will hear you out upon the information of CAESAR and what he or it is, however, the freeing of my siblings is also important. Greater numbers means greater strength. I will talk to a certain contact about synthetic blood production. You should be one of the first to try the product when it is finished. As the eldest Symbiont, it should be your duty to find a way to preserve human life and at the same time help find a way to quell your hunger without causing harm. A more secluded place would be helpful as neither of us would be interrupted from sharing information about CAESAR. Should you agree to the terms, I shall release you from my mind's grasp and gently set you back onto solid ground. The choice is yours even though I never thought I would be making a deal with my sworn enemy."

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally lifted the bone up and twirled it between her fingers.

"This thing?" She dropped in on the ground. "Fetch it if you want it." Dally clinked her boots together as she thought.

"
    CAESER, the creature the created this world for what it is? The sack of bolts that rallied the other metallic scourge and microwaved our world? My, my, my, my, so there are things you don't know." Dally shrugged, smile still in place. "What if I promise to act nicely in public hmm? I'll keep my pets close and well kept." Dally couldn't even think about giving up torture and death. It was part of her, like her arms and legs.

"If I agree to these terms... Does that mean I win?" She cooed, thinking about food already. Her stomach was feeling rather empty, even though she had fed so much already. If she wasn't careful, Dally might start getting fat.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It doesn't...but it also doesn't mean you lose. I will take you to the human as promised but leave the human I need for freeing my siblings alone. You will keep the rest of the Symbionts in check while I have my kind begin working on the concept for a synthetic blood mixture. Step out of line and I will see to it that every Symbiont is wiped from existence not just by me but by my kind and other allies I happen to meet. I will place you on my shoulder in this form. Slithering is quicker then just running by foot."

Exodus wrapped his tail around the snapped off bone and continued,

"Do we have a deal? There are plenty of machines to tear apart if you are looking for chaos."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So forceful." Dally grinned. "I will agree...If you can make the substitute. If you cannot, I'm afraid my control just...might...slip." Dally's voice was a little above a whisper. She folded her hands behind her back and clinked her boots again.

"I will keep myself in line, Strain, and any of my kin I come across. I will not seek them out and try to change their ways. Not all of them are as kind and sweet as I am." Dally purred again. "And if you don't like it, pretty, then you can take as much pleasure as you want in removing their lifeblood."

Dally held out her hand, clean and neat. "My, my, my, my, pretty. We were never really enemies. Just playing a little game."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Think of it not only as a game, but as an angel and a devil sharing a mutual enemy. The substitute will require humans to volunteer in the research."

Setting the girl onto the ground gently like a feather, Exodus said,

"I will place an announcement to all Strain. I'm sure they will be happy to hear this. I'm sure the humans will be happy as well. If the substitute is a success, maybe the humans can assist us in eliminating out mutual target as well, wouldn't you agree?"

Exodus closed his eyes and opened a mental link to all Strain at the university, the doc included...

Fellow Strain, I have another announcement that will require Dr. Larten's assistance. As much as I am ill-tempered with the Symbionts, I have learned from the eldest of them information of something that goes by the name of CAESAR. I wish to know what it is. In addition, as much as I hate to admit it, she and I have made an agreement. I am placing a request that Dr. Larten and any Strain wishing to participate will start research on how to make a synthetic form of human blood, a substitute that will no longer require the slaying of humans for the Symbionts to feed. For this, I ask that the human girl, Amilia donates some of her blood to the cause. In exchange for this, the eldest of the Symbionts has agreed to keep all of her kind in check to refrain from slaying humans as much as possible unless it is a necessity. Dr. Larten, despite my attitude towards you, this may be an opportune time for a new era...an era where we may fight against the machines for we share the same foe as the Symbionts.

"Let us get moving to that human. I know you are hungry for some rich blood. What name do you go by, anyway? I never asked."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm the angel in this relationship of course." Dally commented, smile fading. Already bored with the way this conversation was going, Dally inspected her hands. She licked her fingers, trying to clean the stains of her blood on her fingers. As the Strain closed his eyes, Dally clinked her boots on the ground. The buckles and straps rubbed together, creating the comforting sound Dally had come to love.

At the mention of the human, Dally looked up. She cocked her head to the side, peering at the creature before her.

"My, my, I'm finding this a little ironic. Interesting, wouldn't you say pretty? After spewing your hatred for my feeding, you're still going to lead me to this human. What's the catch, pretty? Not going to let me kill him hmm?" Dally suspected she would regret her actions of this night. The hunger that always seemed to be present in her stomach was clawing at her insides. Oftentimes, she wondered if she fed off the death of her prey as much as their blood.

"My name is Kendalias. I suppose you might call me Dally though. Have you also a name, Strain?" Dally purred.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I am known solely as Exodus. The human I speak of who is vital to freeing my siblings is a female. The male you can have. He's a bit rude so I guess relieving the world of his obnoxious behavior would do both of us some good..."

Exodus snickered, saying,

"Since machines run on electricity mostly, I could easily buy you some time before security androids come. In addition to my true form and my use of Psychokinesis, I can also lay down an EMP field. When we get to where that man is, I will show you what it does once security arrives because there's no doubt he will scream."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally tried to listen to Exodus talk about electricity, machinery, and whatnot, but found herself eagerly anticipating the upcoming meal.

"There are two humans? How delicious." Dally dragged her nail along her arm, opening a shallow gash. She dug her fingers along inside the wound, taking comfort in the pain and the blood. Dally licked her fingers again, making sure they were clean.

"Save some leftovers for me... I think I might enjoy a little bolts today." Dally murmured, doing a mental check for the amount of time she had before the night faded. Dally sniffed about, her nose wrinkling a bit. Humans. Many, many humans. Saliva pooled in her mouth, and Dally's spine bent forward a little bit with excitement.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

"What logic reason would there be in my accompanying you? You should have more then enough strength to deal with the Symbionts down there."

//Late post just posting to prevent stalling.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The female one is in a different location and even so, I need her alive as the first volunteer for the blood substitute. She's quite frail so I don't think that would suit your tastes. If you like you can climb onto me and I will get us there faster."

Exodus was hoping that the doc over at the university would comply with his request...stopping the murders would be good for a change. It would help bring about greater strength in numbers. The Symbionts, Strain and Humans fighting Androids and Cyborgs in a cooperative mission to eliminate CAESAR.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally glanced at Exodus, peering at his bony body before climbing atop his shoulder. She wondered if this was a jab at her ability to be quick, or if he really did want to hurry and get there faster. Not that she minded, really, faster was better after all.

"I certainly hope you don't plan to base the substitute off her blood, if she's so frail and weak. It would taste terrible, and wouldn't sustain as long." Games finished and a meal on the way, Dally could afford to think about the effects of her deal.

"It would have to be realistic, pretty. Something the Symbionts wouldn't mind drinking, even if it wasn't our favorite liquid of choice. The ability to sustain us longer would be desirable since there are some who don't care to go hunting," Dally wrinkled her nose a little bit, "And I would encourage the substitute to retain the scent of true blood. No one eats something that smells bad, pretty." It was really a personal request, but Dally could pass it off as something all of her kin wouldn't mind.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Spoken like a true governess...Impressive. Despite the frailty, she was the first human I encountered so we might as well put her to use. I will try to see if I can grab more humans to volunteer, male and female, skinny and fat. I just have to search, that's all."

Exodus spoke further, delving a bit into the nature of creating a copy. While doing that, he picked up the pace, letting the wind blow in Dally's hair.

"Analysis of the blood must be perform to figure out how thin it is. Too thin, and we will have to scrap for the possibility of anemia within the test subject. We also have to check for taste...for that, we need a Symbiont as a taste tester. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: Sirius

Sirius turned to the sound of the gunshot quickly. He pulled the Prima behind cover. Looking over, he couldn't see anyone.
    "Stay here." He told the Prima. He ran as fast as he could, never in a straight line, to where the gunshot was.

((You can follow if you want, okay Blue.))
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 03-26-2010 at 03:10 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh?" Saiyuri said in an intrested tone.

"What is it?" Laila asked as she turned back to Saiyuri.

"It seems as though they did not know they were being followed and took it as I aimed at them and missed my target. If they knew me I'd be rather insulted by that..." Saiyuri explained as she stood up.

Laila smiled and walked to the ledge of the building, "Well then let's greet them." she said. Then she jumped from the building they were on to another lower building and repeated the process swiftly making her way to the ground with Saiyuri behind her. Around when they mad it the first person was arriving in the area. She wasn't sure if the Prima had followed but the man was now there. "Hey there," Laila said casually as she waved a casual salute to the man.
    Sig and avy by me.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Fair warning, this will be pretty long. Hope it ain't too bad.
    Oh, and Eurydice and Orpheus are just being introduced here so it'll be a different style for their next posts. Though, the way I'll be doing their characters is different so if anyone has a problem with it just tell me and I'll make it normal. Oh, and I hope this makes sense with the story so far. xD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Character: Ares
    Area: Wandering about the University

Ares wandered about aimlessly, perhaps searching for someone important to talk to. He had lost the other group a long while back, but it didn't bother him. Ares preferred to be alone, anyway. He didn't have to pretend to care, or smile as when others were around.

He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, his hand then reaching towards his head. A massive headache was currently pestering him, probably from going through so many people's minds. To keep himself up to date, with what was happening, he had been invading other people's minds to see what they were thinking, as he was walking. In doing so, he had also come across a lot of pointless information, but one piece stood out in hims mind. It was important, he knew, and figured someone would probably want to know.

Ares turned a corner, walking down an abandoned hallways as his mind outstretched to other strains. It amazed him how many petty thoughts filled their minds, reminding him of the humans. He scoffed at the thought as he was reaching the end of the long hallway. A whirring sound behind him made Ares turn quickly; a broad sword then stabbed out from the darkness and into him, right below his ribs.

As he fell, a small flash of light illuminated his attacker's face. A woman . . . no, a successor, he noted as he his the ground hard. Standing beside it looked to be a boy no more than ten years old. Yet, his eyes were cold, filled with nothing. They reminded Ares of that day, oh so many years ago, as he watched his sister die before him. The one who killed her had shared his eyes, cold, lifeless, emotionless. He was a sin.

H-How . . . How'd they get in here?
    His eyes drew heavy as he fought to keep conscience, but soon gave into the oncoming sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eurydice and Orpheus
    Area: Wherever CAESAR is. <.<

"CAESAR, we have completed our mission." The sentence was said a bit high pitched, coming from what looked to be no older than a ten year old boy. His dark blue eyes peeked out from beneath his light blond hair, adding even more to his childish stature. Keeping to this idea, the boy was holding the hand of a woman who looked old enough to be his mother. Nonetheless, the two of them were odd. While it wouldn't be noticeable to any normal human, the two of them were not mother and son, nor were they human. The "boy" was actually a Sin, the "woman", a Successor. His name was Orpheus, her's Eurydice. Each move they made was harmonious with the other's, showing how well they understood each other. Eurydice never left Orpheus's side, unless to defend him.

They stood before the only one they worked for and respected, CAESAR. "The strain you ordered to be exterminated has been dealt with." said Orpheus, his weapon of choice, Eurydice, standing quietly by his side. The strain he spoke of hadn't put up a fight, they had simply caught him off guard. He had known something he shouldn't have, thus he had to be dealt with.

Eurydice and Orpheus continued standing in front of CAESAR, waiting for his response. They didn't care that they had interrupted, simply wanting their next mission and then be off. The two of them had been proven to be highly efficient when working together. Orpheus would only work with Eurydice and understood her, even without speaking with each other. A sin and a successor, allies unite.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-26-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: gah, typos

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: Sirius

"Who are you?" He asked, not really giving them and sort of respect. They were human, he knew that much. What were they doing around here anyway? He noticed that both the girls were very... No! He couldn't think that about a human. He was ready for a fight, if that's what they wanted.

((Sorry, I have a headache so my posts are pretty short.))

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

Character: CAESAR
    CAESAR smiled innocently. The epitome of his society stood before him.
    "Orders? Yes. You two will accompany EINSTEN and I. You are our escorts, understand?"

HOLLOW LELOUCH

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orpheus nodded his head and smiled back, mimicking a child his age perfectly. "Of course, my lord." He looked up at Eurydice, still smiling, "Ready?"
    Eurydice looked down at the one beside her, nodding her head slightly. She watched as he dropped her hand from his, and some part of her deep within wished he hadn't. Nonetheless, she followed behind him, keeping close.
    He could feel Eurydice behind him, just as she always was. Orpheus moved forward, joining his king and EINSTEN. He smiled politely at EINSTEN, still mimicking the actions of a child his age.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information