AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 07:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Character: Dally

Dally listened to the creature talk, trying to find a word to fit this persona. It was no human, no matter what form it took. But it didn't smell like metal and gears.

"Oh you're an educated one. You're right, I did devour these creatures. But I don't see it as a crime. You know? They were such filthy, filthy animals when I found them but with a little effort, they screamed pretty in the end. I did them a favor. Especially that boy over there. He had such a pretty voice. And big brown eyes as well. You should have seen the way they looked when my friend pulled his mother's lungs out of her chest." The thought made her spine tingle with pleasure. Dally was becoming interested with this creature, but a part of her still warned her to keep her distance.

"But do tell me, pretty," Dally was ignoring the parts about her heritage and true form. She could wonder how he knew about those later, "What makes one such as yourself want to play games with me?" A smile was toying at her lips.

"Those hardly qualify as pants!!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus laughed and responded with,

"Playing a game with my rival is fun. There's a good rush when it comes down to that, especially when the game involves combat. The Symbiont lord, Ventar killed the Strain lord, Araxis and was killed in return by Araxis as well. Why this current generation of Strain chooses to befriend the Symbionts when they've befriended the humans as well when the Symbionts are killing the humans is beyond me. It's actually laughable, in my opinion. Shouldn't the Strain therefore be killing the Symbionts to preserve human life?"

Exodus closed his eyes and continued,

"I'm not pretty either, I'm actually quite hideous. I take human form so if you want to see who I really am, perhaps you and I could step outside into bitter darkness. Playing in open space is much more fun than a dingy sewer."

I am, by a human female's standpoint, quite cute. I don't know so much about symbiont females. Maybe this ploy to fight her will work. Hopefully her skills are up to snuff.

Exodus smirked as his glasses gleamed with pale light.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-24-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wrinkling her nose, Dally cocked her head to the side. "Hnn? Oh but we Symbiont are a lovely race you know. I can see the appeal of our friendship. But, I don't recall ever agreeing to be kind to the humans. Surely you would know that Symbiont are also, human in a way. We're just a little...twisted." A grin pulled at her face. Dally wouldn't make excuses for her kind, and she blanched at the thought of being related to such filth. But surely this creature knew.

She stared at the human-like form with curious eyes. Dally clinked her boots to the ground and took a half step forward.

"Before I agree pretty, who is it I would be playing a game with?" Dally purred. She knew what game this creature wanted to play. Her hands clenched into claws, and unclenched again. Slightly nervous about leaving the Tunnels, where she knew her way around, Dally clinked her boots against the ground again.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You seem to misunderstand my first statement. I said this generation of Strain are friends to both humans and Symbionts. You mention that Symbionts are partially human and that is true yet you slaughter fullblood humans. A bit contradictory, no? Say fullblood humans were wiped from the table...What would be next for you to feed on? Prima? Strain? Successor? Personally, I hold hostile feelings against the Successors as well as the Symbionts. Indeed, your race is interesting but the Strain have the technological superiority. When Araxis was still around, any symbiont within 25 yards of the central bastion was exterminated on sight. Nightly watches were administered constantly to make sure no assassinations happened."

Exodus licked his lips and finished with,

"As the eldest living Symbiont, you would be playing with the eldest Strain to date. Think of it as a game in which your prize is my lead to a fresh human rich with blood. A nice, fat guy who constantly tries to lose weight but to no avail. If you win in an elder to elder fight, I will take you to him myself and will keep watch without interfering. I will keep all machines and authority figures away. If you lose, I send you into a memory-altering seizure with a five minute blackout afterwards. You may feel lethargic when you wake but that's to be expected. You still up for playing? I have slain plenty of your kind. Do you wish to avenge them?"

(I have work in the morning so I won't be on until 3:45 PM tomorrow...then I have class from 6-9 PM.)
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-25-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally tilted her head back and laughed. A full, rib cracking laugh. When she calmed down enough to talk, it came out in gasps. "My, my, my, my! Pretty, you should know I haven't laughed like that since the old world. I don't care about the vermin who walk the Tunnels with me. If it weren't for the fact that they scout of meals, I would kill them myself. I speak fondly of my kin, but I would feel nothing if they stopped being." Dally wiped her eyes, and moved to stand a little closer to the person.

"How about we change this a little bit though? Instead of knocking me out, do what you will with me while I am still conscious. I'm curious as to what you'll be using my poor, fragile body for. And in exchange for my services, you lead me to that human, and be gone." Dally licked her lips. Fat humans were hard to come by in the Tunnels. Only the frightened and thin came to her Tunnels.

"However pretty, if you still want to play with me, I'm sure I can arrange some other time..." Dally smiled sweetly, and clinked her boots on the ground again.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Character: Morgen

Since they were safe (for now) Morgen decided to go back to her dorm room and sleep it off.

--Note: not posting tomorrow.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A tempting offer...Were I not genderless, I would have had something else in mind but honest information I shall compensate for. You do realize how dangerous machinery can be, right? Even the smallest of machines could be a powerful bomb and you wouldn't know until it detonated. I could stall the machines to buy you some extra time if you like."

Exodus made his way to the surface and said,

"We doin' this or not, parasitic elder?"

Getting within a good amount of feet, he grew back into his original form, a tailless being with power that no parasite could comprehend until they experienced it. It would be fun for Exodus.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Machinery. The heart that burned inside Dally churned and began to boil. The hate she felt for that word astounded even herself. A dark grin replaced the sweet one she had been trying to hold onto. Before she knew it, Dally no longer merely felt the teasing thoughts about ripping this strain apart, now they were forcing themselves into her logical thinking.

Machinery. It was the machinery that took away her priest. It was the machinery that took apart the Earth and poisoned it. It was the machinery that transformed her into what she was. And she owed it thanks, didn't she?

A purr escaped Dally's chest. After a quick check on the nighttime hours, she followed the Strain to the surface. She spaced herself away from him and stood, smiling. Unlike most of her kin she did not fall into the defensive crouch. It was unbecoming.

Dally glanced at the Strain in it's true form. She hoped that was just about as ugly as it got. Now the smell matched the voice that matched the body. Dally wrinkled her nose, but purred a bit.

"Yes, pretty. Let's play hmm? What does it take to pull the spine from a Strain?"

(OOC: Posting streak is ooovver >< bedtime bedtime!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A big hand that can keep up...the ones I have are a nice enough size. Looking down at you, I don't see it possible and seeing as I can buy you time to feed on the fat guy without having to deal with the machines, spine ripping wouldn't be a good thing on your part. Do all Symbionts possess this lack of logic or is it just you?"

Exodus laughed as he leaned forward onto his forearms, his tail soaring above him and descending toward the Symbiont, the tip, wanting to stab at the victim.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally grinned and pushed away from the tail that threatened to impale her.

"Don't worry Strain, it's just me. But I don't need you to buy me time, pretty. I've been playing this game for years. I don't need filth to watch my back whilst I feed." Dally danced around the Strain. Her boots clinked on the ground every time her feet touched. Dally felt her hands clench into claws again, and held them behind her back. Dally wasn't trying to attack the Strain now, but could feel the urge to do so rising.

"But if those gears and screws do happen to show up, I'm sure I can "persuade" them to let me go..." Dally grinned. Persuasion was always a fun game to play.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You would call Strain "filth" when it is deluded parasites such as yourself that leech off of humans and walk away with a never-ending thirst for violence and a smile. I guess you were right. The other Symbionts do have some sense...and intelligence, I might add. The female ones were always the foolish ones, hence the reason why more of them were killed as opposed to male parasites."

Exodus hissed and slithered about, bringing a set of claws to a horizontal swipe with a following tail sweep as a backup measure. He wanted to land a nice hit on the dirty, little, pile of corrupt matter.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Syd

Amilia's blood had helped. If Syd had still been too thirsty, he would have been dead before he could move. His machete hung at his side, now as useless as his arm. Blood from two of his kin dripping off it. He killed two, the other three overwhelmed him. His sword arm now broken, there wasn't anything he could do. His eyes would catch every movement their bodies made, but his body couldn't follow.

A mixture between a cough and a laugh escaped his lips, "every rule broken, all for a taste of blood. Funny how things work out huh?" he asked the three circling around him, stalking him like a pack of wolves, "Never thought I would die if I drank from her," his coughing got the better of him, his and Amilia's blood splattered on the ground.

"Well, let's get this over with, I'm not going down without you three leading the way."

They charged. Everything moving in slow motion. Syd whipped his broken arm around, screaming, whether in rage or pain he didn't know, two blades and a hand of sharpened nails slashed him as his machete slash another neck. "Three down," Syd fell to his knees. A bloody smile showed on his face, "two to go."

The two Syms backed away as Syd was on his feet again, barely holding himself up, "This isn't worth the trouble, the human is gone, let's go back to the Tunnels," one of them said to the other.

"Why didn't you realize that before," Syd thought, as both of his kin left. Knees meeting the pavement again, machete clanging on the ground, "I'm going to have to drink a lot of blood for this...," his voice came out as nothing more than a whisper, "Wish she was here, her blood was amazing."

Pushing off the ground, grabbing his machete, Syd stumbled in the direction the katana wielding Strain went. He could clearly smell Amilia's blood now. He drank it, her blood was much more familiar to him.

His eyes closed, following his nose. He walked for what seemed to be an eternityThe smell got stronger, but Syd's strength failed. He collapsed in front of The University.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: Ami's all alooone!

BIC:

Amilia looked around, everything had happened so fast, she had went from having a trusty ally and acquaintance at her side to being near a Surrogate, a great number of Strain she didn't know and Dr.Larten, the one she thought the worst to be around. "The sun will be rising in a couple hours..... What should I do then?" she thought as she walked outside and looked up at the moon.

The wind blew, ruffling her dress and playing with her hair as it passed through it. She grabbed her right arm with her left hand and sighed. "It'd be pointless to follow after Exodus, I'd only get in his way if I found him and may be in trouble if I didn't. Morgen has gone to bed and no one else here knows me or has reason to trust me...." she muttered under her breathe more incoherent things as she walked to a nearby tree and sat at it base staring up at the sky pondering what to do.

She heard a sound and saw someone collapse outside the university. "Oh my!" she quickly got up and ran over to find out she recognized the body. Injured and bloody it was indeed Syd. She looked down at him with pity as thoughts of what she would do ran through her mind. ".....What am I doing?!" she yelled at herself in her mind as the human compassion got the better of her. She moved and sat on his stomach using her weight so that she would be able to keep him down and took his machete. She undid her bandages and pressed around her wound on her wrist to where a short stream of blood fell into his mouth. She instantly held his own machete to his throat and waited till she was sure he'd be revived enough to hear her at least if not comprehend her.

"I feel so sorry for you I've decided to help you. Make any sudden movements and you'll decapitate yourself with your own blade." she started to say. "Now come on, I have to get you inside...." she added she stayed like that for a moment and not seeing any hostility, doubtful he even had the strength yet to attack her, she got up and picked him up slightly throwing one of his arms over her shoulder and wrapping the other around his waist. She started to walk with, or better dragging, him inside. A few strains looked on shocked that she was actually helping him others looked on as if they wished he'd kill her there, probably for being in the company with exodus earlier. One was kind enouhg to help her carry him up the stairs to the infirmary where he left them alone and she started to tend to Syd's wounds.

"That was dumb of you to turn on your own kind..." was all she said as she put some cleaning alcohol on his wounds.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 03-25-2010 at 04:07 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"What is that?" Syd's thoughts were going crazy, "why am I drinking her blood? I can't be drinking her blood right now. What's going on? Why is there metal at my throat."

"I feel so sorry for you I've decided to help you. Make any sudden movements and you'll decapitate yourself with your own blade." she started to say. "Now come on, I have to get you inside...."

"Ah, Amil- my pet wanted to help me," Syd mentally smiled, "yes, that is what pet's do of course." He felt himself lifted and a weird feeling of motion. After moving for a while he felt himself in a bed. Why was he in a bed?

"That was dumb of you to turn on your own kind..." was all she said as she put some cleaning alcohol on his wounds.

His eyes opened at her voice, her angelic voice, "Hello...my sweet...voluptuous....pet," he smiled, talking in between breaths, wincing as she put stinging liquid on his wounds.

((OOC: sorry for the shortness of the post >_>))

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She became more rough with the alcohol when he called her voluptuous and then slapped him across the face when he said pet. She went back to tending to his wounds. "I'm not your pet, pet's don't pity the pathetic." she said hoping the words would sting more than the alcohol. She started to wrap his wounds and then sat back and sighed a bit looking at him.

"You've got to be the dumbest, most selfish Sym I've ever met," she said, then she heard a quiet splatting sound on the floor. "oh.." she lifted up her arm to look at her wrist, she had been slowly bleeding the whole time, a trail of blood had trickled down her hands to her finger tips and a small puddle was forming on the floor. "I'm surprise I was able to not get any of my own blood on you," she said with a slight ironic smile as she started to tend to her own wound and then started to awkwardly wrap it. "Wrapping just below one of your hands is one of the hardest things to do," she added.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't be like that sweetie," Syd almost whined after the 'pathetic' jab. She would never be any kind of doctor he would visit, no doctor would slap a patient, "I may be selfish, but who wouldn't want you all to themselves love?" He watched as she tried, and failed miserably, to wrap her wrist.

The smell of her blood was intoxicating, despite his wounds, he had to stop himself from jumping on her and sucking all the blood from her body. Instead he sat up and grabbed her wrist. Syd may have been wounded, but he was still stronger than any average human, so any resistance she gave was futile.

"Let me help you with that, love, I wouldn't want you to waste any," he said as he grabbed the now bloody bandage cloth, "this can't be used, you have to clean the wound first, silly," Syd raised her wrist to his mouth, licking the blood on her skin off before grabbing a fresh cloth and wrapping her wrist, "See? I'm not so bad."

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Don't patronize me," she snapped at him and then shivered when she felt his tongue lick the blood off her wrist and she glared at him, "And if you're going to clean it do it with something that isn't more likely to infect the wound than a dead carcass of a dog!" she added.

She waned to snatch her wrist away but knew she couldn't so she just sat there frowning and looking away as he wrapped her wrist. "Ugh, every time you touch me I feel like I need to scrub a full layer or two of my own skin off," she muttered ad he was finishing up wrapping her wrist and she started to pull it away from him. "But thank you I suppose," she mumbled it almost incoherently and then sighed as she got up and put away the supplies she had gotten out.
    Sig and avy by me.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Character: Dr. Larten
    Poor Exodus. So consumed in his hatred. He apparently didn't realize who their real enemy was. CAESAR.
    "You. You're a Successor, aren't you?" He asked the boy who'd asked about weapons. He'd seen enough of them to be able to spot them a mile away. "If so, then why? Why fight CAESAR?"

Character: Remnant
    Strains are all the same. They all proclaim themselves the smartest, and fight for their titles. To put it bluntly: The Strains are idiots. The humans look up to a Strain, who is an idiot. The Primas look up to the humans, who are idiots. Successors try to live without fighting amongst themselves; idiots. Sins killed the idiot humans to save the idiot Successors, and created more idiots in the process. The world was full of idiots, and Remnant wasn't sure if he wasn't one himself. That must be why he followed that freak Exodus back towards those tunnels the Syms loved to hide in so much. Upon entering he found himself, once again surrounded by idiots. The idiots were Syms, but they seemed like they were threatened by him. They whispered about Sins, and other machines. Those idiots thought he was a Sin? The Strain summoned walls of fire that completely incinerated his moronic spectators.
    "That's what happens when you're stupid."

Character: Alina

Having successfully avoided what she'd presumed to be danger a little ways back, Alina was running toward The University when suddenly she came to a quick halt. She crashed into someone, toppling over and falling on her back. Whoever it was, they were bigger than the small Prima.

((Alina ran into Sirius, Rolo. Just an FYI.))

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally backed up, and managed to avoid the tail swipe. She felt the claws slice into her skin slightly before she was able to respond with a swipe of her hands. Still, a smile lingered on her face.

"My, my, my, my... You say such hurtful things, and yet you sought me out. And bargain with me? I'll wager you are the one without intelligence, for all you brag about. Strains made a deal with us for peace, well knowing who and what we fed on. Obviously you know our tactics on feeding. Don't you think, in retrospect, it would have been easier just to not create such a useless thing if you were going to turn around and accuse us of being normal?" Dally purred over the words. While this was good and fun, she really had nothing against the Strains. Even the one that threatened her, and her alliance, had no effect on her.

"And, think of this pretty. Strains have helped our causes for so long. Hence the becoming alliances. If you truly know our kinds, certainly you understand that it isn't a recent thing, the helping of each others. Or, dear, are you going to deny that?" Dally put more space between herself and the creature, spine bending a little bit forward. Her stomach rumbled, and she heaved a sigh.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

"I merely posses the body of a Successor. I discarded human hosts when I left the Sin to seek a way to defeat CAESAR. His programing is riddled with illogical tendencies ill fit for the position he holds. Because of that his logic is flawed."

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: Sirius

Sirius stared down at the Prima. He didn't know why the very look of it disgusted him, but he just wanted to be far away from it. Averting his gaze from the animal , he frowned.
    "Watch where you're going." He said, his tone showing no emotion.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Character: Ainsley

Ainsley saw fir infront of him. Without thinking, he ran to it. He came around the corner, aiming his gun.
    "Freeze!" He yelled, aiming at they only person left alive.

((Worst post ever))
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Character: Dr. Larten

Typical Sin.
    "Well, then help me do something and maybe I might recall a weapon we could fight him with."
    The ivory mask hid any hint of emotion on the doctor's face. Not even his eyes could be seen. Nor could the smile that now covered his face.

Character: Alina
    Rising to her feet, she began following the rude man. Silently, she mirrored his footsteps exactly, her quiet footfalls couldn't be heard over his. She hoped he would notice her.

EDIT:

Character: Remnant
    A twisted smile cracked Remnant's statuesque features.
    "Human, Are you?"
    He focused most of his thought around the human's throat, and attempted to drag him closer to him.
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 03-25-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: I missed Kimi No Kioku's post, so I forgot to post for Remnant.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

"My sensors picked up your a Strain, and one of some power. Old enough to be what your kind refer to be an Ancient if my sensors are reading correctly. Victory is uncertain for either parties, thus logic dictates that the best course of action would be to assist you. State what you want."

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: Sirius

Sirius could practically smell the animal behind him. He could feel rage boiling inside of him. He didn't know why he didn't like it, just that creature made every sense he had scream 'disgusting'. He turned to it, not bothering to hide the aggravation on his face.
    "What do you want?" He asked, he voice filled with anger.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information