AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If you were told by someone to be friendly to one thing and spiteful to another, would that not be considered "brainwashing"? Taking that into consideration, I can easily assume that this doctor manipulated all of you. The symbiotic ones killed nearly all of the ancient Strain, imprisoned my siblings and still live to this day and you consider them friends? That doctor needs to get his head straight and learn that those parasites are the reason why we are so scarce in population now. Humans I can see as friendly considering they have their own ideals and beliefs. They will do nearly anything to survive, even if it means consulting us, the Strain and requesting our assistance. They are capable of expressing emotions just as we are so it's safe to say that we have a bit of human in us as well. The Prima are capable of emotion as well and as you said before, they are part-animal, part-human. They are more or less helpless so the most we can do is educate them and give them a place to call home. In that fashion, we can garner more support for the Strain."

Exodus quickly got a stern look on his face saying,

"I won't be subject to any experiments. I will not submit myself to being the proverbial guinea pig for a generation of Strain who have been brainwashed into seeing the Symbionts as friendly. You want experiments? You talk to the doctor and have him use your generation, not mine."

Exodus closed his eyes and continued.

"When you awoke, the pain could have been caused from gaining that breath of life for the first time. Air touching skin for the first time probably burns..."

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Character: Trin

He walks the streets lined with buildings that could collapse at any moment. He sought a way to make CEASER give up his control of the Sin. He also knew humans where quite fond of creating weapons. Weapons, like the ones used in the Holocaust. His search had yet to yield any results. He hoped this town would at least give him a lead.<br><br>

Suddenly a building collapsed next to where he stood. A women came up to him and pleaded for him to help here find her son. He looked at her, "Your son is most certainly dead. It is illogical to believe otherwise.", he said monotonously.

Though his knowledge was vast, he was never able to comprehend emotion. Emotion led to needless conflict. If emotion was taken out of the equation the world would function at full capacity. He continued on leaving the women even more distraught then before she had come up to him.

Some of the men in the area thought what he did was unacceptable. They confronted him. "That wasn't nice, I suggest you go apologize to her.", one man said in a gruff voice.

"Apologize for what? She was acting illogically. Her crying wasn't going to bring her son back.", he responded in the same monotone that he had spoke to the women with.

The men angered by this response preceded to close in on him. Knowing they where going to precede to attack he began to calculate the best course of action. This took him .5 seconds. He turned his arm into a blade roughly three and a half feet long and decapitated them all in a matter of seconds.

"Emotions truly are illogical." He proceeded once more down the street after returning his arm back to its original shape.

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 07:39 AM
    Threads

Character: Dally

Today was turning out to be a rather nice day. Dally stretched her limbs to the point of her joints popping. She had just had the most delicious meal. A shiver made it's way down her spine as the memory of her prey's screams echoed through her mind. The girl she had fed upon had been such a naughty, naughty girl that Dally had felt there was no other choice but to take her lifeblood.

The tunnels were being nice to her, allowing her to walk among them without too much confusion. Despite the meal she'd just taken pleasure in, Dally could still feel the wanting somewhere in her gut. A scowl touched her features, and she lifted her nose up. Someone was coming. Dally continued her walk next to the Tunnel walls, listening to the quick approach. Another Sym appeared in front of her, a devilish grin touching it's ugly features. Dally could smell his stench while still being a few meters away, and wrinkled her nose.

"Dally... Three have wandered into the tunnels. A mother a two children. Put on your mask, let's have some fun!" The Symbiont purred at her. It wasn't often that the Sym would share meals, but it always enjoyed Dally's meal performance.

"Ooohh. Dibs on a child..." Dally cooed. A small smile twisted her lips up, and her eyes darkened. Quickly, she followed the other Symbiont to where a woman, well advanced in her years, clutched her two children to her breast. They were both boys, just starting to reach the bud of youth. Saliva pooled in Dally's mouth. She took a step forward, making sure her boot clunked on the floor so they would know she was there.

"My, my, my, my... What pretty little things have wandered into the Tunnels today..." As she stepped into the human's range of sight, her face became the epitome of a concerned, caring woman. Dally kneeled in front of the family, inspecting them with curious eyes. Too thin for her liking, she liked her prey plump, but they were cold, confused, and frightened. It rolled off in waves off them, and Dally took it in with delight. It was almost as good as hearing the blood in their veins speed up at her presence.

The other Sym peered at the woman, and grinned at what he saw. He cooed and purred at her until she was only so happy to let go of her sons and fall into his arms. Dally touched one of the boys on the face, the smallest of smiles toying with her lips.

"W-w-who are you?"
    One stuttered. Dally turned her attention to him, and blew him a kiss. He blinked quickly, before blushing furiously. She caressed his arms, and chest before laying him down onto the cold, hard ground. Dally pressed her lips on the side of his face and whispered into his ear.

"Sleeping dear, always sleeping,
    In the darkness, your heart I'll be keeping
    Alone and cold, shall you be weeping
    Sleeping darling, forever sleeping."

Dally's words made the boy shiver, and slowly his eyes closed in sleep. Dally turned her attention back to the other brother and the smile on her face deepened. A scream suddenly erupted from the woman with the other Sym. Dally growled at turned to face him.

"Shut her up, will you?" She hissed, before turning back to the boy. She was going to enjoy this meal without any interruptions.

(OOC: Deepest apologies for the long post!!)

Member Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar has a reputation beyond repute Zabimaru's Roar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2010 03:19 PM
    Threads

Character: Michael

Feet pounded on a staircase as their owners climbed them energetically, and yet they seemed to be tired. Their owner was Michael Dennison. He climbed a few more stairs and reached level ground on the 10th floor of a building of which he did not know the name. He came across a door and prepared himself for the worst.
    He kicked down the door and pulled a gun up in front of him, ready. But there was no one inside. Michael felt somewhat disappointed as he walked across an empty, wrecked room towards the window. Once there he lifted the curtains and peeked outside, searching for his next destination. There was no one outside that he could see but his eyes wandered over the barren streets of the city, searching for something.
    After a few minutes he turned and headed for the stairs which he had climbed, black trench-coat trailing behind him. He reached the entrance of the building and continued down the road he had walked down only a few minutes ago, so hopeful.
    "I didn't come here so that we could paint each other's toenails like it was some kind of slumber party, I came here to kick your a*s!"

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Amilia's mind shifted gears again and she looked up and smiled, "I'm fine and as you've said, talking here will get us no where so let's go in." Amilia said with a happier tone. They opened the doors and walked in some of the Strains took notes while others, the ones farther away, didn't seem to have noticed. The room was grand in structure, beautiful columns and statues traveled up the walls to meet with the high ceiling and the tiles of the floor were well kept. There was a large chandelier in the middle of the ceiling and many other lights dotting the walls in a pattern.

"....It looks almost like a ball room of the 18th century," Amilia spluttered out in slight awe at the beauty before regaining herself. They stepped in and followed Morgen's lead in searching for Dr.Larten.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Amilia...this is a big deal for the Strain from my viewpoint. We weren't meant to like the Symbionts. They killed the Strain of old. We should be killing them as a result for what they did."

Exodus walked in and stretched, saying...

"I guess I can relax but I can't assure you that everything will be calm once everyone knows of the truth...the history of the Strain and the Symbionts and their war."

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia sighed, "I liked the old days when adventuring seemed like an adventure and that was enough, now I got this whole race thing going on everything's getting more complicated, "she laughed and then looked up she saw Dr.Larten, how could she ever forget him after all. He wasn't a man who could be forgotten truly no matter how much she had a distaste for him. In all actuality the man frightened her but she hid it well. Something about him always gave her this evil vibe. She feel behind just half a step but kept it to where her arm was still linked with Exodus' as they walked up to him.
    Sig and avy by me.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

He soon arrived at a building that appeared better then most. It even looked like some remodeling had been done. Entering his eyes fell on a bar scene. Bars often carried rumors. This one would be no different. So as not to stand out until necessary he ordered a drink, which he left un-touched, and proceeded to listen to the conversations. His Successor ears easily taking in and distinguishing the many voices.

Hours passed and nothing of interest crept up. He got up, his drink still left un-touched. He was sure the humans would have some kind of weapon stashed away, it was apparent that these people knew nothing. Just before he left he heard of a doctor who had been preforming experiments. Of what, the guy didn't know. But it was a lead. He saw no logical reason not to follow it so he headed to the University.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus walked into the main hall, looked at the doc and said,

"Larten, I presume...I am Exodus, a Strain of old. I have been around for a very long time and have seen the Strain go through tough battles against the Symbionts...those whom the current generation of Strain believe are their friends. The original Strain, myself included...we hated the Symbiont race yet you brainwash these Strain into seeing them as friends when they are feeding off of humans, another race our kind sees as friends. Would you honestly let one group of your friends kill another group of your friends?"

Exodus then turned to the occupants of the main hall and said aloud,

"Fellow Strain, I ask that you pay heed to what I have to say! My name is Exodus, a Strain set into existence 231 years ago. I used to be the advisor of your ancestors...the giver of knowledge and discoverer of truth. My father-figure who set my siblings and I into motion went under the name of Araxis, true leader of the Strain. Centuries ago, my generation went to war with those who you consider friends...the Symbionts. Their malicious behavior towards humans was deemed unacceptable and as such we killed any within 20-25 yards of our bastion home. We not only felt that they may start going after us in addition to humans but we felt they would interfere with our advancements in technology. Their Commander, Lord Ventar waged war against Araxis and chaos ensued throughout most of the land we tread on. Araxis and Ventar fell to each other's blade as my brother, Skell kept up defenses at the bastion. My sister, Venetia handled affairs within times of peace and I was advisor at all times. A scout Strain came back to us, informing of Araxis' and Ventar's deaths. After what I have been told of the current day Strain...about how you were all told that the Symbionts are your friends as well as humans, I am truly appalled by this generation. Why would you let one race who you consider friendly kill another race you consider friendly. All that you have been told was nothing but trash. You have been brainwashed and manipulated into fools who don't know where your loyalties lie. If you truly were Strain, you would not hesitate to kill those parasites who feed off of the humans...but you are not true Strain. None of you are. You wouldn't accept this Doctor's delusional idea that Symbionts are your friends when you know that they are killing other friends of yours...the humans! You call yourself Strain...you all disgust me. My opinion will not change until you prove to me that you are true Strain. Kill the infidels known as the Symbionts and protect the humans at all costs so that I may place faith in all of you."

Exodus grew into his true form and said,

"This is the form I took as an Ancient. Your ancestors also took forms similar in nature to mine. I just happened to be able to learn how to manipulate my genetic makeup to look like a human. It took time but it was worth it. With forms like this, the Ancients were fearsome, powerful, and brutal when putting up a fight. I can't take it anymore in here. I'm leaving this place for two reasons. I'm leaving because I see sorry excuses for Strain and because a presence whose race is undetermined but seen as neither human or Strain is approaching the building. For the pride of my generation, your ancestors, I will confront it. If it puts up a fight, I will push back its assault. If you choose to join me, that's fine but until then, I will work alone."

Turning backing into human form, Exodus stormed his way out to see the figure.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia listened to Exodus' speech and watched the reactions of the strains. Some looked angry, some shocked, others confused, some seemed to be completely blank as if what they heard hadn't phased them at all or fried their mental circuits so to speak. She looked then to Dr. Larten who looked infuriated and then to Morgen. Another moment of silence passed and then the clicks of her heels on the floor broke it ever so subtly as she trailed after Exodus.

She found him outside the University and stopped moving behind him. She saw the figure she assumed he was talking about. It looked human in appearance but Exodus had said it wasn't and if not human or strain and without animal ears she knew it wasn't a Prima either. She examined him closer and got a better look at his features and her eyes widened. "He's a successor I'm sure of it!" she said aloud as she took a slight step back. "Successors are the race that attempted to wipe out the humans in the first place and now they're trying to enslave us and if they can't do that they intend to try to kill us off again," she explained to Exodus as she kept her eyes glued onto the surrogate.

She broke her tension and made herself relax with the joking though, 'It's a shame a lot of them are rather attractive." She giggled outwardly some and then stayed on guard, she knew better than to turn her back on a successor and decided her safest course of action was to stay behind Exodus.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 03-24-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Hmmm...What time of day is it? My Symbiont cannot leave the tunnels during the daay... :|

Dally rubbed her full belly. What a feast! She had fed off not just one human, not two, but three humans today! The reminder sent a delicious purr through her chest. However, under that glutinous haze and satisfaction, heat still pooled in Dally's stomach, still wanted.

Dally dug her fingers into her chest and glared ahead of her, at nothing. She would ease the rest of her hunger when she was able to leave the Tunnels and go outside. There, many humans awaited her judgment. It wasn't determining whether the creature was supposed to live or not, it was just finding the creature.

After Dally had woken up from her slumber, she had known what her purpose was on this new earth. It was to rid the world of the creatures that dirtied this world. Sinful humans, Sins, and the Successors. Dally could remember her first kill after she her awakening, could remember the intense pleasure she had taken from it all. It was an addiction, this killing game, and one Dally wasn't ready to give up yet.

In reality, Dally had nothing against the humans. She herself had been one at one point, but ever since her transformation she had the feeling of being more...important than normal humans. It was from living with the preacher too long that had set her against those humans who sinned. That, and she was always thirsting for the death of the Sins and Successors.

Yes, when the sun sank below the horizon Dally would come forth and pass her judgment upon all the creatures that did not fit the criteria.
    Last edited by SisterNightroad; 03-24-2010 at 08:30 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Note: Who's controlling Dr. Larten anyway? Sigh. I'll have to catch up again.
    @SisterNightRoad: It's night, lucky for your character (:

Character: Morgen

Strains...were originally supposed to hate surrogates. Automatically, like an in-built program. But Morgen didn't feel that, merely pity. Through her study of Surroagtes she knew it wasn't actually their fault, more like their nature.

"What's your name?"
    Last edited by Rei; 03-24-2010 at 08:31 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Amilia, stay inside and inform the others of the presence being a Successor, whose purpose is to enslave humans or kill them if they resist. You are safest in there. Keep Morgen with you as she is the second defensive line. If the rest of the Strain had any sense, they would stand and fight alongside me. If any of them want to fight after I'm done, I won't hesitate to show them what a true Strain can do."

Exodus looked forth and said,

"Successor, please state the reason why you are here."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-24-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"Take me to Doctor Larten," the Successor merely said.

"If you insist." Morgen did not wish to fight him, surprisingly. She led the Surrogate into the main hall, where an air of shock still reigned. Doctor Larten was in the middle of it all, trying to calm students down.

"Morgen," he said, looking chagrined.

"Doctor Larten. This Successor wishes to speak with you."
    Last edited by Rei; 03-24-2010 at 09:38 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Getting passed by, Exodus got a bit ill-tempered and stayed outside, screaming only,

"WHY IS IT THAT ONLY AMILIA AND MORGEN SEEM TO COMPREHEND WHAT I'M SAYING JUST FINE WHILE EVEN A SUCCESSOR IGNORES ME, AN ANCIENT!?"

Exodus maintained watch outside, his eyes fixed on his surroundings to see if there were anymore beings who wish to come to this building which housed a mass of pathetic Strain compared to him. In a sense, his pride was best defined as nationalist. He had expectations of his race and these curs failed to meet those expectations horridly. It was as if the Strain race had grown weak but he would not give up.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-24-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Morgen could sense Exodus' rage, even while she was inside and he on the outside.

"I'm sorry. It seems like the current Strains have failed you, even me. Is there any way...we can become stronger?" She shut her eyes.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Perhaps you all will need clear evidence that the Symbiotic scourge should be considered an enemy. Amilia agreed to help me free Skell and Venetia so I wish to keep her unconditionally safe. I will be back with proof. I will show them all the truth.

With that, Exodus made for the only place with the highest potential human death ratio, the subterranean tunnels...the stomping grounds of the symbiotic.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Passing by the strain he comments, "You really should learn to control your temper, emotions are illogical and unnecessary. They don't do you any good."

Entering the building he confronts the doctor. "I must speak to you. I seek a weapon that has the ability confront CEASER."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Note: Who's controlling Dr. Larten now? >_>;;

I don't actually need any evidence. I know what they can do. But go ahead if you want to...I'll keep Amilia safe. I will fight, when it is needed. You have seen it. We all need to be stronger, to fight this new world.

Morgen stepped outside, breathing in the cool night air. This new world...

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Note: Guess I'll do it if no one else is volunteering.

Larten: "What makes you think I know of such a think?"

Trin: "From what I've heard, I'm sure you know something, now I suggest you speak if you wish to continue with your experiments here."

Larten: "I'm afraid I know nothing of weapons. You see, I'm a genetic engineer. I prefer working with organic life."

Trin: "What I seek does not have to be mechanical."
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 03-24-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Great, I'm in the most dangerous place for a human. Time to find evidence...

Exodus began taking step after step along the dank, dreary passageways, catching the fresh scent of rendered flesh. He spoke to himself, saying,

"Found my evidence...but now I want a fight against one of these dirtbags...Which one of you wants to go at it with me? I could use a good fight right about now so step right up...I'm right by some fresh human corpses and I know of some potential meals...If it helps any, my people went to war with your kind centuries ago. Both of our leaders fell and ever since, I've still be ripping you parasites apart."

(Good chance for Nightroad to play with me)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dally was almost giddy with anticipation. The excitement of the hunt never, never grew old. Dally was on her way out of the Tunnels, out into a world of sin and creature. While the excitement was nearly bursting inside of Dally, her face remained neutral, if almost a little angry.

Her boots clinked obnoxiously on the ground as she strode her way around, looking for a suitable exit. Squeals and squeaks caught her attention up ahead of her. Strangely, or maybe not so strangely, they were coming from inside the Tunnel still. Curiosity aroused, Dally softened her walk to inspect the sounds.

Disappointingly, it was only a pair of rats caught in the heat of mating. Dally approached them carefully, and then made a "Shoo"ing noise to scatter them. Caught off guard, the rats merely stopped their actions and looked up at Dally. Dally reached down quicker then they could react, and picked a rat up in her claws.

"Oooh... My my, you're almost pretty..." She purred at the rodent. The rodent sank it's teeth into her fingers cruelly. A grin flickered across her face, and her nails dug into the rats side. It cried out in pain, and let loose her fingers. Dally brought her other hand to grab it's fur less tail, digging into it with her nails. The rodent squirmed and bit at her, but could not free itself. Dally bent down, rat still in her clutches, and placed the creature under her boot. She released her hold, and stomped down on the rat, hearing a sharp crunch.

Pleased, Dally kicked the animal corpse away and glanced at her hands. Blood and dirt covered her fingers and palms. A light sweat began at her forehead. Reaching into her pockets wildly, Dally yanked out a small container. Popping the lid open, she poured the contents onto her hands and rubbed them together. The water and alcohol cleaned away the dirt, leaving them to look like their well manicured selves.

Dally giggled to herself. Yes, today was such a good day. She continued along her way, searching for an exit. Stopping, she lifted her nose to the air, and sniffed. Something...stinky, was here. In her Tunnels.

(OOC: Didn't see your post Haxx... Hope this still works xD)
    Last edited by SisterNightroad; 03-24-2010 at 10:19 PM.

"Those hardly qualify as pants!!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

Footsteps...making squishy sounds as if whoever was walking stepped in liquid...Exodus smiled and said,

"You're near, I know it...and I have information...come out and play so that maybe I will share it with you, if you win, that is...I know the location of a couple humans and maybe something else worth slaying...If you don't want to play, I could always continue slaughtering your kind."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A voice to match the stink invaded Dally's space. Curious as to why this thing was in the Tunnels, Dally moved closer to view him. She was cautious though, and kept enough distance away for a quick flight.

"You're near, I know it...and I have information...come out and play so that maybe I will share it with you, if you win, that is...I know the location of a couple humans and maybe something else worth slaying...If you don't want to play, I could always continue slaughtering your kind."

Had Dally been a dog, her ears would have perked up at this. She discarded the bit about "winning" for now. She had better things to do than play silly games with strangers. Unless they were human or Sin strangers. Then she'd be game.

"My, my, my, my....What a brave one aren't you? It makes me want to pull your spine out. Yes, I'd like that. But first, tell me, what information could you possibly have that I want?" Dally purred at the person before her.

"Those hardly qualify as pants!!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The location of a good human...From what I've come to believe, the stocky ones usually have the richest tasting blood while the physically fit have the most beneficial. This one's a male with a slight amount of fat on him. Brown hair, red eyes. I will lead you to him, should you defeat me. If not, then I make sure you don't feed for the rest of the night."

Exodus remained pleasant as he continued,

"I know it was you who did this. The culprit eventually comes back to the scene of the crime. The screams must have been beautiful, wouldn't you agree? The spilling of a human's blood, the trembling within their hearts, the fear in their minds...it drives you wild, without a doubt. So, I have prepared a game...just a simple fight, you and I. You have a different scent from all the other parasites. A descendant of the Symbiont lord, Ventar, no doubt? That would mean you are at least two centuries old just as I am, possibly older. You sound young so I will only take the assumption that your permanent and true form is that of a young girl. Is any of this valid? If so, then tell me more about you."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information