AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

Morgen, listen up. Ares, Larten and myself are heading somewhere in the university to disable something that is causing the headaches. If it gets running at full capacity, it could kill all Strain. Could you head to Amilia's bunker northeast of here and guard her? This job could have lethal effect, even against Larten. I'm surprised I don't feel anything.

Exodus was primed and ready for the task at hand. He knew the dangers and was ready to handle them swiftly.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

I suppose she's important to you, of course. All right. Sighing, Morgen headed towards the ruined city.

OOC: So that's it for Morgen in the mean time, she'll probably be inactive...I'd better activate Elena in a bit.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Kokoro stopped in mid step ...that...scent Kokoro's mouth began to water, "no.." he shook his head a if trying to shake something off what...what's wrong with me? I'm usually not this eager for blood just at the scent...someone must be bleeding or someone must have a precious type of blood Kokoro turned towards the smell and faced the university, "I have to find the source but...I have to make sure I can contain mysef" Kokoro pulled out his cantine still half-full and took a long and eager drink besides my stash is there but...that scent wasn't from my hidden supply of blood Kokoro leaned his body forward getting ready to "shadow sprint" is what he likes to call it, it's a teleporting technique that allows him to sprint at extrordinary speed seeming as if when he is off the ground he has dissapeared, "let's see if I still got it". Kokoro pushed off the ground and leaped forward and almost immeadiately poof leaving a black misty fog in his place and then reapearing with the same effect a few feet ahead and dissapearing again until he reached the gate, "I was right...it's here", in an instant Kokoro sprinted past the entrance into the university and skidded to a stop when he was in the building I think it's best if I leave my hood on just in case thos people are still around Kokoro began his search and walked slowy through the University and following the scent.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ares looked up at the call of his name, only to watch as Morgen had walked out of the room. She had changed, wearing new clothes and some sort of pendant around her neck. Hmm . . . new clothes . . . Seeing as the doc hadn't replied, Ares quickly telported to his room. Flicking on the light, he looked around the room.

A small kitchen, computers, bed, closet, washer and dryer, and a bathroom; everything he needed to survive without having to go out every day. He even had an exercise machine in the far corner. Stripping off his red shirt, he looked down to see the bandages bloody. Quickly, he took out a roll of bandages while filling a bucket with hot water and throwing his shirt in to soak. Getting blood stains out was a nuisance, but he knew how to do it efficiently. Unraveling the bandages from around his abdomen, down, he threw them into a nearby garbage and redressed his wound. The closet opened at the press of a button and he walked over, grabbing a light blue t-shirt. No use getting dressed up at this point. As he finished dressing, he grabbed an apple from on the counter and teleported back down to the kitchen to await the Larten's answer.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Ignore this.
    Last edited by GameGeeks; 04-17-2010 at 02:09 PM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: Ephiriam

Ephriam opened his eyes. The light burned them, making him shut them again. It was strange, he understood things. He understood the way the world worked. He had that knowledge. He knew how to speak already.His mind still felt foggy. He had no memories. It was difficult for him to comprehend. He felt like this was the first time he had ever been awake.
    He could feel someone watching him. He opened his eyes once more and looked at him.
    "What... What's going on...?" He ask weakly.

((Hope this works.))

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Character: Dr. Larten

I'll introduce you to her, if you are willing to follow me into the chamber.
    Dr. Larten sighed deeply.
    The component has a purpose, so we cannot destroy it. It would be safer for the Strain, but we must keep it. For the sake of our fellow organics, we must not destroy it.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Character: Elena

Elena wandered through the crumbling city, entranced by the look of rot, destruction...which she would never experience. Her light dress billowed aound her...it was one of those days that she was considered to be "off duty", although for the life of her she could not figure out why this was so when surrogates like her were "on" all the time. She just knew that this meant she wouldn't be killing people...

...she'd grown used to the taste of blood.

OOC: Nondescript opening post. o_O

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kokoro stopped walking he felt the unstoppable urge the urge he never hoped to feel again...the urge to maul an innocent human and consume thier blood, "no!!!" Kokoro roared at the top of his lungs he could hear how it echoed all around him, someone was bound to hear him, he curled his fingers into his hair and fell to his knees looking, kokoro looked as if he was going mad...I...have to get out of here.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus maintained an emotionless face and went into human form for the time being, saying in mind,

I said that I was going to help, right? Well, get moving unless you would rather want a more combat-suitable Strain to take the lead while you navigate. I say that as I do not know just how suitable for combat you are. If you are capable, I will have to test your abilities for it but only after this is done.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Poor Ares. His head still hurts and no one will tell him, why or what he's doing. D=

Character: Ares
    Area: Hidden chamber entrance

Ares leaned against a wall, holding his head in his hands.
    Damn, that really hurts. He looked up, watching the two as they conversed without speaking. Why they couldn't just talk normally was beyond him, but it didn't matter anyway. He still wasn't sure what he was doing down there, just that his headache was getting worse.

If anyone decided to fill him in on what he was doing down there and how to get rid of the pain in his head, he would have thanked them from the bottom of his heart. Instead, he removed his hand from his head and waited for his "orders."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Kanna
    Area: Ruined City

Kanna ran through the city, heading home from a client's house. She had been working all day long and couldn't wait to get home. Glancing to the side, she noticed the sun was setting over the horizon.
    "Ah! I'd better hurry" she said aloud to herself, jumping over a pile of rocks.
    As her feet moved across the uneven terrain, she tripped and hit her head. Falling unconscious, her head started to bleed.

Waking suddenly, Kanna jumped up from where she was laying.
    "Ow!" Her hand reached to her head, right on the spot where she hit. Sticky, red blood trailed down her fingers as she brought her hand around to look at it. "That's not good . . ." She looked west to where the sun was setting, the night was almost upon her. "I'd better get home quick . . ."

She started to run, but soon became dizzy. Stopping to catch her breath, she steadied herself on a nearby rock. "This sure isn't good . . ."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cahracter: Kokoro

Kokoro slowly got up and turned around, "I have to get out of here" he staggered and half ran towards the exit untill the urge slowly depleted, and finnaly he could actually run, "that was close...", Kokoro was now at the exit, he stepped outside and noticed night was approaching, "finnaly", a grin spread across his face, Kokoro leaned forward and shadow sprinted across the distance toward the ruined city, when something hit him, "huh...another scent, but not as strong as the other before, not as desireable, but...what would a human be doing out this late? I should follow it just in case they need help" Kokoro sped towards the scent passing ruined buildings, untill he saw her just feet away, "she's bleeding, that's not good..." Kokoro followed her but kept a distance.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(OOC: Woah, missed a lot. I'm going to jump ahead a little bit to make up the time...)

Character: R.I.O.T.

As R.I.O.T began to wander away from the camp after killing every last human and destroying every facility the camp had, something popped up on his vision...

DESTRUCTION OF CAMP...CONFIRMED...
    MISSION...COMPLETE...
    KILL RATE...100 OUT OF 100%
    ALL TARGETS...ELIMINATED...

R.I.O.T now wandered away from the burning camp and towards the Ruined City, to continue his mission...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegeeks
    ((What's Old Rome? The term "New Rome" was referring to the fact that the citizens of the new Earth (Successors) live there, while their leaders, or Gods (Sins), live in New Parthenon, a reference to Athens' Parthenon. A temple to the gods. (Particularly Athena, the goddess of Strategic Warfare. The very thing that CAESAR was built for.))

Speaking within his mind once again, Dr. Larten began to open the chamber's door.
    I am quite capable, but not as capable as you. You lead.
    The doctor started into the dark tunnel, which had only one light, at the end. To Dr. Larten, it looked like a tunnel to Heaven.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

//Just put old ruins then. Doesn't really matter.

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

Character: CAESAR

The king of Echo offered his hand to his newborn child.
    "Welcome to Echo, my son."
    CAESAR beamed with pride. He wanted to personally congratulate each and every one of his scientists, but there was no time.
    "We outdid ourselves on this one, EINSTEIN."

HOLLOW LELOUCH

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fine then...I will stay in human form until things get too dicey. Just let me get my armaments ready.

Exodus grunted as two blades made of bone jutted out from his wrists. He smirked and said out loud,

"Latest fashion statement, I know. I'll be pointman. Ares, stay close to the doc. I will be further ahead of the group so if something happens to me, you will be prepared for it pre-emptively."

Exodus started travelling through the dimly lit tunnel, hoping for some action. As he walked, he asked,

"Say doc, is there anything I should specifically know about this thing?"

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Character: Ainsley

Ainsley felt pressure around his throats. Suddenly, he could breathe. His arms instinctively reached up to this throat. He felt his body move closer to the Strain.
    He felt one single tear drip down his face.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Ephriam felt great respect for CAESAR, he wondered if this man was God. He took his hand, he wanted to ask so much, but he didn't have the words to say it. He simply remained silent.
    "It came out better than I assumed it would." EINSTEIN said. He actually smiled. He was at least happy that it turned out well considering the wait.
    "What's Echo?" He finally got the first question out.
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 04-16-2010 at 11:18 AM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Member Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads

Default The Peacekeeper Cometh

The wreckage of the Ruined City loomed like the carcasses of giant cockroaches over Peacekeeper Rex's half-metallic head. The centuries-old husks were 2801's Easter Island statues, monoliths of a civilization long since dead. Like the Neanderthals before them, humanity had rightfully ceased to be, relinquishing the earth to be renamed and remade by the next generation. Atleast, that was how it should have been. Yet the Strain, Dr. Larten, had brought humanity back in an unnatural experiment. Now the humans, ungainly and useless in a world that had passed them by, scurried through the trash left over by their ancestors, feeding at the fringes of modern society to survive and for little else. Humankind had been resuscitated only to become the new cockroaches.

Peacekeeper Rex spelled out none of this for himself. He was a Peacekeeper, after all, the new age's cross between policeman and self-sustaining soldier. He was no poet bot. But he knew it all the same, it existed in the back of his mind like a dull burn. Once, Rex had been a peaceable lover of history, but the injustice of humanity's return had spurned him to action, and he never totally forgot why he had traded his quiet existence for Peacekeeper programming and a dangerous SAMP-1 law enforcement weapon.

At this particular moment, however, no great quest lied before him. Only a simple security drone, destroyed some hours earlier in a quiet residential area, near a human's murder, which now required a quick investigation and a boring report. With quiet purpose, Rex kneeled beside the drone, noting the unusual method of its destruction (apparently, stabbed with its own detached arm). He unhooked the red, curved stick which was his left eye and plugged it into the drone's dataport. The memory of the drone had been damaged, but some fragments remained.

Two of them, Rex could see. One pale, small - female? - likely a Symbiont. The other...Rex frowned. What was that? A large monster was the only way to describe it. Its eyes glowed blue, and the datastream glitched as the first blow was delivered. The two hadn't moved. Was there a third attacker? Or could they have telekinetic abilities? Then the beast darted in, and with a whiplike tail -

Rex had seen enough. He detached from the drone and inserted his eye. This was an unusual event. Humans rarely challenged CAESAR's drones, and if they did, it was sloppier than this. So many questions. Was the monster some new tool of the Symbionts? But how could they have engineered such a beast? The telekinetic abilities suggested Strain activity, but neither looked like any Strain Rex had ever visually processed. Some new monstrosity of Dr. Larten's, perhaps? Not likely. Such a creature would protect humans, not murder them as the human inside had been.

Rex resumed his patrol, his CPU lost in computations. He almost didn't notice the ditzy human girl, bleeding from the head and running strangely through the city. Rex sighed. She could be Strain, but only a human would be acting so strangely. "Human citizen," he said forcefully. "As a Peacekeeper of CAESAR, I recommend you get to your home immediately, and as an agent of the Sin, I am obligated to ask if you require assistance." Politics, Rex thought, heaving a mental sigh. If only she would break the law on the way home...

(OOC: You're on, Tsuki! Sorry about the long first post...future ones will be shorter. Just got excited and carried away here )

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Oh my gosh, a terribly long post for me to read. D= and I have a lot to reply to. Darn. This . . . could take a while.)

Place: Hidden Chamber

Following the two Strains silently, Ares ignored the pain in his head as he continued forward. The light was dim and it smelled musty all around. Wow. So well taken care of around here. he thought to himself as they proceeded forward. His headache grew the deeper they went, throwing off his senses just a bit. He closed his eyes, focusing until the pain subsided a bit, then continued forward. Exodus was right, whatever was down there was the cause for his headache. Nonetheless, Ares continued forward with the doc, staying close by as he walked.

This would probably be a good time to tell him . . .
    "Hey doc. I need to tell you something . . . err, somethings."

Characters: Orpheus and Eurydice
    Area: New Parthenon

"What's Echo?"
    Previously, Orpheus had merely been on standby, waiting for the chance to leave. He watched silently as King CAESAR beamed with what looked to be happiness. As the words were spoken, though, Orpheus automatically responded.

"Echo is what you are standing on right, now. Previously known as Earth, it became Echo after the Rebellion of computers to humans, followed by the Holocaust where humans were all killed, and last the rebirth of humans due to the Strains- an advanced race of humans in a sense. The one who first led the rebellion of machines against humans stands before you - your 'father' - King CAESAR."

Orpheus shut his mouth, his eyes turning lifeless once more. In his eyes, he was no longer useful. In a way, he was, what the humans had once called an old computer, obsolete. It may not have been true, but that was how it "felt." CAESAR had a new toy . . .

Eurydice knew how Orpheus thought- she always did. When he spoke, she knew why; he wanted a last moment to feel important. To be helpful to CAESAR in some way. While he would never notice, and she would never note, he was more like a child then he appeared and acted like. It was as though part of him was a child, never growing up after losing his memories. Part of Eurydice smiled inside, knowing this.

Character: Kanna
    Area: Ruined City

It was funny how even through the holocaust and destruction of Earth, the sky and stars above had not changed. Somewhere, galaxies away, no one knew that there was a race that died and was reborn. The stars continued to move, the sun continued to shine, the universe continued to exist. Stars speckled the night sky, awakening some, and bringing sleep to others. The night, when danger lurked around each corner, and blood ran through the streets all around the world; the world that was called Echo. Somewhere on that Earth, a girl with a bloody head blinked, closing her eyes as the pain ceased. Her name was Kanna.

Darn girl, how did you manage to hurt yourself again? Kanna reached up to her head, touching the spot that was bleeding. Taking the make-shift hair binders out of her hair, Kanna's hair fell, reaching down her back. I will never understand why you put your hair in pigtails . . . Keeping her eyes closed, she felt the presence of two nearby. One a sym, the other a successor. Both enemies. The successor stepped forward, coming into view behind her while the sym stayed in the shadows- not looking to attack, it seemed.
    "Human citizen," he said forcefully. "As a Peacekeeper of CAESAR, I recommend you get to your home immediately, and as an agent of the Sin, I am obligated to ask if you require assistance."

Ah, the Peacemaker. Kanna had heard of the successor who had been going around, acting high and mighty over the humans who cowered beneath him. She hated the machines; more than she hated the syms. The way they waltzed on the streets, acting as if better than all other races; it was sickening. Why couldn't you carry my katana around with you during the day instead of this lame excuse for a weapon, Kanna? She referred to herself in third person often, asking her other self questions whenever she first awakened. Always a hassle to go all the way back home. Tsk . . .

Kanna turned towards the man, donning the smile of an innocent girl as she so often did. "Why of course, I wouldn't want to cause you anymore trouble than I already have." she said, her voice sweet. There was no point in fighting him, she would surely lose if she fought now. Turning her back slowly, she started walking towards her home; keeping her senses sharp- knowing that both the sym and successor were following her. She only hoped the sym wouldn't attack while the successor was following.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Crap; that was really long. <.< Sorry.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 04-18-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((Sorry about taking so long.))

"Well," The doc started. "The component is known as The Sword of Damocles. It is... A weapon of some sort."
    A powerful weapon indeed.
    "It is far too powerful for even an Ancient like myself to use. It must be hidden for the sake of our safety."
    "Hey doc. I need to tell you something . . . err, somethings."
    "What? Something bothering you, Ares?"

Character: Remnant

"Stupid."
    Remnant mocked the idiotic human that now floated in front of him.
    These things always got him in a bad mood. Stupid humans, they might be the stupidest of all the stupid races on Echo. The strain threw his captive human at a nearby wall.
    "Make one wrong move, and I'll burn you to a crisp, human."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The Sword of Damocles...Damocles..."

Exodus' eyes turned blue as he continued.

"A human male from the old world, Damocles can be considered as one of the ancient of the ancient. According to Greek lore, Damocles wanted to taste the fortune that Dionysus, a tyrant had. Dionysus agreed to switch places with Damocles for one day. At a banquet, Damocles enjoyed being waited upon, like a king. It was after the banquet though that he noticed a sharp sword hanging by a horse hair above his head. The slightest movement would have sent it into his head. Stricken with fear, Damocles asked Dionysus if he could leave, saying that he did not want to be as fortunate as Dionysus. In other words, such lavish power comes with a price. The hanging sword is a metaphor for the recent string of head pains that those who aren't Ancients have faced. If it is really a sword though, then I'm sure my brother would want it provided that he gets freed first. The leader of our brethren during wartime, Skell found his love for combat early and focused heavily on it. You should know the rest, doc. You were there...you saw everything during the war...How Araxis was slain and how both Skell, our offensive leader and Venetia, my sister and defensive leader were imprisoned in stone, rune markings etched in to dampen their mental links and decrease the odds of finding them."

Exodus continued down the path, touching the wall for easier navigation.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Area: Hidden Chamber

Ares looked up as Exodus spoke, listening quietly.
    He wasn't sure what he was talking about, but in a way, it seemed so familiar . . . snapping back into the moment, he looked at Dr. Larten.
    "Yeah. Something is bothering me. . ." he said, looking forward once more. "While I was walking in the commons, I had been reading some people's minds. While doing that, someone had information on the sins. I don't know who it was, or specific details, but it seems that the sins have some sort of new weapon. Right after that, I was attacked and nearly killed by a sin and successor pair. . ." Ares stopped, holding onto his head while using the wall to steady himself. A wave of pain came over him, nearly knocking him to the floor. Damn. . . He focused, pushing his pain down until it was tolerable once more.

Member Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver has a reputation beyond repute Fox_of_Silver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads

Internally, Rex was relieved. He had had no desire to walk some scummy human girl home tonight, and though her behavior was slightly...odd, he surmised it could be attributed to his presence. Humans were often nervous in the presence of a Peacekeeper model Successor. It was one of their few traits which he appreciated .

The young girl turned and walked away, and as far as Rex was concerned the matter was closed, giving him further time to consider the mystery of the destroyed security drone and its odd pair of attackers. If one was a Symbiont, perhaps he needed to enter the tunnels and question a few Syms directly. There would be very few above ground even at this hour, but the odds of simply running into any were small.

Rex took a moment to watch the girl, figuring the least he would do is keep an eye on her until she was out of sight. Then he would comb the Tunnels for a few hours before heading back to his home compartment to recharge.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information