AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

"As much as it is my opinion, I feel it should be shared. I don't think being stripped of emotions is such a good idea. If all organic life were incapable of showing emotion, we'd all be pretty much the organic equivalent of machines. Where destruction occurs, reconstruction follows. As such we eventually learn from our mistakes. It just takes time. Ruling with might would mean using power to your advantage without taking the voice of the masses into consideration. It would take a long time for everyone to discard emotion altogether. Civilization can prosper without the need to eradicate those that rebel...Let them start their own civilization and thrive off of their own discoveries. That's called freedom and liberty. I need some time to think before I take helping you into consideration. If you'll excuse me, I have to tend to the Symbiont I injured before. You're free to stay here if you like. I could always use more information on CAESAR anyway so it would be helpful."

When Exodus saw Morgen in pain and said,

"What are you doing up if you are in pain? We gotta get you to the infirmary. Amilia is there taking care of someone so I will tend to your pain."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-31-2010 at 11:15 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

"Exactly. I don't think that's a good idea," she gasped, eyes fixed on the Successor from earlier. "Our liberty, and freedom..." at this point the pain increased, leaving her to grasp at her head.

"What are you doing up if you are in pain? We gotta get you to the infirmary. Amilia is there taking care of someone so I will tend to your pain."

I don't know what's wrong...it's...in my head..."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syd examined Amilia's work, "You would make a good doctor," he said as he put his coat back on. He had almost wrapped his own arms around her when she was wrapping the gauze around his body, "Well, my dear, I am all better, thanks to you again. I would love to show my gratitude, but you don't seem to like the way I say 'thank you.'"

The things I would do to you, my pet, he thought as he stared at her. He frowned a bit, "You are not as beautiful from under my cover," he pointed to the bandanna around his eyes, "If only it weren't so bright in here," he wanted to turn off the lights.

He sat back down on the bed, looking around, before focusing on her again, "So, what now?"
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus picked Morgen up and carried her to the infirmary. Setting her on a sturdy seat, Exodus went to the cabinets and grabbed a cup to fill with water. Handing it to Morgen, he said,

"Amilia, Syd, sorry to be of some disturbance. Morgen wasn't feeling well so I'm in the process of helping her. How are your wounds holding up, Syd?"

(Writer's block occurring)

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Amilia sat in a chair and sighed, "I only know so much because living as a klutzy adventurer you tend to pick up some first aid skills," she said. She then glanced down at her own bandage, some slight color was showing though. "Now it's time to tend to my own wounds," she mumbled as she stood back up and grabbed the gauze wrapped around her wrist.

She undid the wrap and threw it away. She examined her wound and frowned slightly, "If this scars I'm coming after you," she said bluntly as she cleaned the area around the healing cut gently. She then grabbed some gauze and walked over to Syd. "We've already made it apparent I can't wrap it myself..." she said as she looked to the side and held the gauze out to him.

Just then Exodus walked in with Morgen. He seemed to be tending to her as well. "What's wrong with Morgen?" she asked curiously not noticing if Syd had taken the gauze from her yet or not.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's something about her head, Amilia. I gave her some water to get some fluids in her system. When she can talk coherently, then I will ask. For now, she should focus on drinking and taking deep breaths."

Concern was not something to be trifled with as it showed some sense of care for others. For a Sin to insult organic life like that was inexcusable but eliminating CAESAR was admirable so there was more of a 1 for 1 type of scoring.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Syd smiled as he grabbed the gauze from Amilia, her attention was towards the new arrivals but all of Syd's attention was on her wrist and the gauze in her hand, "I wonder if I should 'disinfect' it again first," Syd said, more to himself than anyone else. He looked at the wound, it would scar, a thin scar, but it would scar, "Looks like she'll be coming after me," Syd chuckled, "She won't have to go far," he added in nothing more than a mumble.

He started to wrap her wrist, "Such a delicate wrist, anyone else would think it was frail, but I know better. You're a tough girl, that might be what makes your blood so good," his mumbled ramblings continued.

He finished wrapping her wrist. He noticed the other two in the room when one said something he didn't hear, "Huh? What's going on?"
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Morgen felt herself being lowered onto something hard and stable, and risked opening her eyes to catch a glimpse of concrete walls.

"...We seem to be coming here a lot, don't we..." the pain was a throbbing ache in her brain now, subsiding a little. She started to think about what the Successor had said. "A world like that...is not worth living in." She muttered.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking at Morgen, Exodus said,

"Here's some water...now then...tell me what happened. What do you remember?"

No Sin was going to sway his views on emotion. If he had to kill the Sin itself, it would be done after CAESAR was dealt with. What if the Sin had been lying about not ending all organic life? That was not a chance to be taken. One would have to be crazy to consider letting him live. All efforts would be in vain if all organic life was terminated.

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Amilia watched as Exodus tended to Morgen and then smiled. she heard Syd mumbling to himself incoherently. She sighed after he was done treating he wrist and slowly withdrew it from him. "Well, now that that's taken care of..." she trailed off as she sat on the bed with Syd and laid back with her legs hanging over the edge. She stared up at the ceiling and looked at the space in between two lights. She started to lose herself in a mess of thoughts unsure of what to do next.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"I'm not sure what happened..." she mumbled, as she felt a cup of water being pushed into her hand, by Exodus. "I woke up...with this pain in my head. I knew that there was conflict taking place all over immediately, so it might have something to do with that..."

~Sorry for the short post, but I just had a major conflict with a friend, and it doesn't look like we'll be talking anytime soon...I meant to not talk to him...earlier...but this is really different. He scolded me and stuff. So...I'm emo...now. *cries*

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Member SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad has a brilliant future SisterNightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 07:39 AM
    Threads

Character: Dally

Dally entered the Tunnels, hissing. She ripped off the cloak, and examined herself. Angry red marks scored her shoulders and forearms. It was the equivalent of a human sunburn. It wasn't even high day yet, and the sun would cause so much damage. Wrapping her arms around her shoulders, Dally stalked her way through the Tunnels.

Her experiment had failed. Drastically. But that damn Symbiont was supposed to have listened to what she said. Because he could not follow directions, another Symbiont lay dead. And not only was he dead, the human he had fed off was dead too. Boy, that probably looked bad.

No matter. He was feeding off rats anyway.

Dally heard her stomach rumble, and a scowl touched her face. She should have fed when she was so close to the humans. Not wanting to risk the sun, Dally searched through the tunnels for her next meal.

"Those hardly qualify as pants!!"

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Oh noes, not emoness. D=
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you feel it as well, do you?"

Ares sat up, his legs hanging over the side of the bed as he turned his head to look at the others on the opposite side of the room. All the ruckus they had been causing woke him up a while ago but he chose to stay where he was to see if the massive headache would go away. Instead, it got worse.

He stood slowly, grimacing slightly at the pain in both his head and his side. Looking down, he couldn't help but notice how his white shirt had turned a nice red color through all the blood he had spilled. Nonetheless, he was alive and that's all that mattered. He scanned the room, recognizing most of them who sat there. What he found interesting, though, was the fact that there were three Strains, one Human, one Sym, and even a surrogate all in one room.

Seeing the surrogate reminded him about the information he held.
    "Ah! Does anyone know where the Doctor is? I have extremely important information to give him."
    Ares stood up straight and took a few steps before his headache over took him and made him dizzy. His arm outstretched to a nearby wall, grasping it to keep himself up. He rubbed his temples with his free hand, trying to make the ache go away to no avail. What the heck is going on . . . ?
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-29-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Emoness gone!

Character: Morgen

----------

Morgen watched Ares stumble around. "You're feeling it too, aren't you?" She managed a wry smile through the pain. "Just us Strains...I'm beginning to wonder if Dr. Larten didn't do something to us when he awakened us..."

She winced and tried to stand up. "Come on...we have to go find him. He might be in his office..." she tested her legs out, but judging by the fact that she had to grip on to the wall, she wasn't confident that she'd be able to walk at all.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh no you don't, Morgen...You and Ares are staying here. You both are feeling some sort of lethargy, aren't you? Lay down for a bit so I can talk to you both. I would like to ask more questions about this."

Exodus held Morgen and Ares each by the wrist and looked over to the cots.

"I would really prefer if you would lay down and drink some water from time to time. Is there something to cook?"

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"It's more like pain." Morgen explained. "And we need...to go after the doctor. He might escape, now that the Strains under his control are possibly going to oppose him."

In her state, Morgen didn't think she'd be able to free her wrist from Exodus' grasp. More likely break it in process.

"Something to cook?" She couldn't remember the last time she'd eaten. "Not here, of course. I think more likely in the kitchens. Then we should all go." She looked around squarely at every one of them.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oppose him? Why would they do that? I thought the lot of you were subject to his brainwashing and his manipulation. No matter...Let's get you and Ares something to eat beforehand."

Exodus looked at Amilia and said,

"I know a little about how to cook but I'm not good. Could you help me?"

With that, Exodus lead Ares and Morgen to the kitchen and grabbed two chairs.

"Can you tell me what caused this pain, when it started and why the Strain might oppose the doc?"

I pray that a little aromatherapy will help ease the pain.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"I'm starting to believe that Dr. Larten might have done something to us...modified us, perhaps, when he attempted to reawaken the human race. The effects are only showing now."

Morgen looked around. The kitchens were empty, scattered tables and chairs showing chaos.

She decided to raid the fridge, since it didn't look like anyone was coming back here. She'd need a shower, too. Morgen decided on steak, and moved to the stove to fry it.

"If Dr. Larten is doing something, we need to stop it." She looked Exodus in the eye. "Because we all know it'll be hell for the Strain race if he comes through with his experiments."
    Last edited by Rei; 03-30-2010 at 10:07 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Modified the Strain as he jump-started the human race? What emotion do you feel? Is it more hostility? An urge to kill him? Perhaps this is the true Strain coming out. Perhaps now you all realize what it means to be a Strain. He made you all like test tube babies and as such, he could use all of you as guinea pigs for his experiments."

As Exodus spoke, his demeanor became that of motivated to do something. Perhaps the Strain in this university needed a reality check to figure out what was happening.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"That would appear to be the case." she winced. "If this killer headache continues, I Will feel like killing him soon. Currently, I have not felt any emotion towards him."

Morgen concentrated for a moment, thinking.

"...Yes, this is what it means to be a Strain, a new strain in these times. It is not at all a pleasing thought."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

((Sorry about the late reply. my ISP seems to want me to go completely insane. Also, I read on the OOC that Trin returned to the Doc, so I'll be implementing that in my post. If that is no longer a valid statement, I'll correct it promptly. <-Talking like a machine. Just brushing up on my Sin skills in case I make a Sin character.))

Character: Dr. Larten
    "You misunderstand." The doctor started. Sins were... intriguing. It was a shame they had to be destroyed.
    "I'm referring to... a most important child."
    After that, he got word from an associate of words being spoke against him. A rebellion? Not good. This would further set back his plan. If he died, what would become of Her? Exodus would be able to sense him if he got near and hid himself, so instead he entered the kitchen without hiding himself. Saying nothing, he waited to see the others respond to his presence, in which to gauge their reaction.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Character: Morgen

Morgen started at the sound of another person entering the kitchen. Dr. Larten.

Her instincts immediately heightened; she didn't know how she was supposed to respond to him, now. She settled for a shallow nod.

"Hello, doctor. And what may we do for you?"

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dr. Larten smirked beneath his mask.
    "Nothing, my dear."
    What did these people know? Did they know about Her? Or was it... His son they knew about?

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus closed his eyes to speak to the doc one-on-one.

Doc, I have opened a channel to your mind so that you can truthfully talk to me. I would ask that you do not throw away your pride as a Strain. You're pretty old just as I am so you should know better than to try anything funny. I will get right to the point instead of explaining my way through. Morgen and Ares are feeling some sort of pain in their heads. It's not lethargy but rather some sort of massive headache that's leading them to have potentially hostile feelings toward you. If the pain continues, I can't guarantee your safety against not only Morgen and Ares but the rest of the Strain in this university as well. Now, tell me what's going on here. As a fellow ancient, you should know what I have done in the past. You should know how I helped our race. You should know about how Araxis was killed by the Symbionts' leader. As a result, I expect you not to turn on a fellow ancient...to stick to your Strain blood and let our populace know of important events no matter how painful they may be.

Exodus was not the kind of Strain who would accept betrayal.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Doctor Larten responded to Exodus' mental channel

Hmm... Headaches, you say? I will answer whatever questions you have. I will confess I haven't been entirely honest with you, but I assure you it was for your own safety. There is a computer component buried beneath this university, and it can have harmful effects to a Strain's mind if it's active. I offer my sincere apologies. This component should not be active, and I haven't the slightest idea how it was activated. It must be deactivated, for the sake of our Strain brethren, and... Her.

Given his deception he wouldn't be surprised if his fellow Ancient was angry with him. But hopefully, Exodus would understand that it was all for the best. For Her sake. Good thing the component was only running at one fourth capacity.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information