AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I've an idea...Morgen, Amilia laughed at me in my true form...but it might be necessary to help her."

Exodus' eyes began glowing blue as he transformed into his original form.

"Climb on, Amilia. I may be a huge, slithering, beast but I have better odds of getting up stairs quickly in this form. Morgen, this is my true form...This is proof that I'm an Ancient Strain. There's no doubt that someone in the building will be either surprised or scared."

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Character: Morgen

It was strange. Morgen thought, as she led the way in.

How the gate of the University, this very gate, marked the difference between the 'civilised' Strains and 'primitive' Syms. And how the Syms would not dare to cross this boundary, this line.

The main door of the University swung open silently, polished oak giving way to a huge stone entrance hall. Morgen listened; it was night, and the majority of Strains would be gathered in the main hall, carrying out their various leisure activities. The corridors and rooms would be mostly empty...

She quickly found the infirmary, a nondescript room with gray, metal door, yet stocked with enough medicines and chemicals to be a chemistry lab. Morgen locked the door behind them, and helped Amilia to the bed.

"Well then, does anyone know how to clean a wound? I certainly have not been attending biology class..."

*gonna have to create another character...
    Last edited by Rei; 03-22-2010 at 09:47 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Amilia blushed slightly, "That's not a line I've heard before," she joked as she moved over to Exodus, and with a little help from him, got on. "Don't worry he's a fluffy teddy bear," she said jokingly as she seemed to actually stroke him with her hand as if she were petting him. She looked at Morgen to see what her reaction would be after seeing Exodus' true form. "...Well I think he looks like an old time depiction of a space alien," she added as the headed up the stairs and into the infirmary.

"Well then, does anyone know how to clean a wound? I certainly have not been attending biology class..."

Amilia laughed slightly at Morgen's comment, "it's nothing too bad it just needs to be cleaned with alcohol and then wrapped in a bandage but i can't do it because I'm not left handed, I wouldn't be able to wrap it properly." she explained.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 03-22-2010 at 09:43 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Great, now I'm a dog..."

Exodus slithered his way to the infirmary and answered Morgen's question.

"Hydrogen Peroxide stings a bit but it disinfects wounds better than soap and water. Use a little on the wound and then wash it before bandaging. Make sure the entire area around the wound is sterile. This room is a little small for my stature so..."

Back in human form, Exodus sat down and waited silently for any response.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"Not actually a huge slithering beast..." Morgen commented wryly as she walked around the small room, looking amongst the assorted bottles for hydrogen peroxide.. "...your true form looks pretty okay, acually. Like Amilia says." Morgen smiled, looking at Exodus.

Finally finding it, she poured some out onto a clean cloth, and gently wiped the blood off Amilia's arm. As gently as she could, she knew it must sting from the slight wince Amilia gave her. Some of the blood had dried, slightly. "No doubt they will be surprised, Exodus, but you notice that you've not seen any Strains around yet...they gather in the Main Hall for their nightly activities, and if we're lucky, Doctor Larson might be there, even."

It took another minute to find the gauze, and she bound Amilia's wound securely. Making sure the area was clean.

"Well, madam and messieur, shall we go, then?"
    Last edited by Rei; 03-22-2010 at 10:08 PM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia winced slightly, she was used to the feeling but for some reason it hurt more whenever someone put the alcohol on her wound instead of her herself. Morgen finished tending to her wounds, "Ah thank you for helping me yet again," she smiled at Morgen, her vision had cleared up completely for the most part.

"Well, madam and messieur, shall we go, then?"

Amilia smiled and stood up and fell back down on the bed, "Too quick," she laughed as she stood up again and linked her arm around Exodus' right arm. "Here we go, this way if I fall I have a chance to catch myself on you or you catch me," she said in a cheery tone as she started to come back to normal. "It'll be a few hours before all the blood has been replaced so till then I should stick near on of you," she added as the walked our and followed Morgen's lead.
    Sig and avy by me.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'll post for the other two, later.

Character: Ares

Boredom. That's what filled Ares. So much boredom, in fact, that he had started spinning about in his chair while he stared at the ceiling. He stopped spinning, looking down at his watch at the time. It was starting to get late, might as well go do something. Ares rose from the chair, cracking his back, and walking out quickly, shutting and locking the door behind him. Nothing of importance had happened recently, his busy mind had trouble with slowing down.

His pace was steady until he heard voices coming from the direction of the infirmary. Probably nothing He thought to himself. Nonetheless, he turned on his heels and began walking in that direction, his footsteps echoing quietly. The voices grew louder, then quieter, and louder again before the sound of a door shutting. His ears caught just the ending of a girl speaking, ". . .so till then I should stick near to you."

Ares rounded a corner, coming up to the group consisting of a guy, and two girls. One was a human, she was injured in several places. She clung to a man Strain who looked young but an aura around him that suggested otherwise. The other girl looked was also a Strain. Ah, her name was Morgen. He had talked with her a couple times.

Ares smiled gently, careful not to convey his true feelings as he spoke, "Hello Morgen, I see you have company."
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-22-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The human is vital to our race while Morgen is quite handy in a pinch. The human's name is Amilia and she was injured by one of the parasitics. Morgen came to rescue her while I watched the fight. I know not you so please tell me your name, young Strain."

This new male looked alright but Exodus wanted to be sure while Amilia was here. He closed his eyes and maintained a stern watch around for others.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"Hello Morgen, I see you have company."

"Hello, Ares." Morgen smiled, trying not to be guarded. Ares' voice was calm, but Morgen couldn't be sure yet. She'd talked to him a few times around school, but had never really got to know him well. So it was natural for her to be wary of him, especially when she was with a human and an ancient strain...

"We were just headed to the main hall for the night activities," she said. "Do you happen to know if Doctor Larson is taking them today?"

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The human is vital to our race while Morgen is quite handy in a pinch. The human's name is Amilia and she was injured by one of the parasitics. Morgen came to rescue her while I watched the fight. I know not you so please tell me your name, young Strain."
    Ares nodded to the man, his smile not fading.
    Before he answered, Morgen spoke up,

"Hello, Ares."

Ares turned his head back towards the man, "Well, just as she calls me. My name is Ares; a pleasure to meet you." His eyes shifted to Amilia, nodding a hello. His shoulders relaxed a bit, his smile returning. "And might I ask your name?" While he had relaxed, formalities were not over quite yet.

Morgen spoke up at the same time, asking a question. "We were just headed to the main hall for the night activities," she said. "Do you happen to know if Doctor Larson is taking them today?" Turning his attention towards Morgen, he shook his head, frowning slightly. "I'm not sure, sorry. This is my first time being out besides going from the lab to my room. Although, I thought that I had heard that Dr. Larten was going to. I was actually just on my way over there when I heard all of you; care to join me?"
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-22-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

*I Made a mistake with the Strain Doctor's name o_O;;

"I'm not sure, sorry. This is my first time being out besides going from the lab to my room. Although, I thought that I had heard that Dr. Larten was going to. I was actually just on my way over there when I heard all of you; care to join me?"

"Well that fits in nicely with what Exodus is planning to do..."

"Sure, let's go, then," Morgen motioned slightly to Exodus and Amilia.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Ares spoke, Exodus said,

"So, a Strain who bears the name of the god of war, huh? I am Exodus...This main hall you speak of...will it fit someone of my true stature within its walls?"

Exodus noticed how clean the place was. The stone walls, perfectly painted and undefiled. Something of this magnificence must have been constructed by a master artisan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ares chuckled slightly, a lot of people didn't know about that. "Indeed, I'm named after the god of war. Although, where the name originated from, I am unsure. It may have been my mother or father, but in the end I only know my name is Ares."

He nodded at his words, "The main hall is extremely spacious, the ceiling reaches pretty high as well; if that's what you're asking." A smirk spread across his face, "We've had some . . . large . . . 'animals' come through there."

Ares turned back towards the direction he had come, knowing that it was getting late, to follow Morgen. He would teleport, but figured that it would be easier to stick with them if he didn't. His head turned slightly to look over his shoulder, "Ah, and Exodus; that's a very interesting name. I look forward to knowing more about you." His heartwarming smile graced his face, making him appear even younger then his face already did. Blue eyes shining under his black hair, his glasses sat on his nose comfortably. Today had turned out to be fun.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Good...I need a large room if I am to reveal truth about myself...I can tell you right now that I am neither male nor female. I was created genderless...as such, to make myself more acceptable to the eyes of others, I take the form of a young adult."

Exodus started walking some more saying,

"These large "animals"...the parasitic ones, no doubt? Or are symbiotics too scared to come here?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They were just leaving when a man, strain Amilia deduced, walked up and greeted Morgen. They exchanged some casual greetings and then started on there way again, Amilia had been introduced already so she felt no need to be redundant and reintroduce herself so she just stayed linked to Exodus' arm as they started to walk. She became lost in her thoughts already thinking about things she'd found out about Strains and the old world a myth came to her mind.

"To the despair of the dragon's lair,
    The men of war cry bringing blood's downpoor,
    The grand beasts have fly up to kiss the moon
    Four towers that truly fall
    the dragon's dance"

It was a myth depicting the sealing of powerful strains. "It's possible that if this myth were based off a true battle then the strains maybe the one's Exodus is looking for...." she thought as the walked. "She glanced up at him and then went back to thinking about the myth trying to remember any other parts to it.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Morgen glanced back at Exodus. Amilia appeared to be lost in thought. "By the way, Exodus, how old do you think Dr. Larton is?" They were passing through a dark, twisting corridor now, a place that Morgen hated.

"I mean, if he made the humans come back into existence, he must have some power, right?" The door of the Main Hall came into view, adorned with the flags of the "four houses" Larten had created in this university.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"His age, I would not know. I never met this individual. Are you implying that he is an ancient as I am? The ancients took pride in their true forms. It showed how fearsome they can be to their enemies. You believe he brought humans back into existence yet it was a majority of the humans who got their genetic codes tampered with during the beginning of the holocaust. They should have been able to bring themselves back as some of them turned out to be Strain of my level...ancients...the originals. I'm skeptical of the idea that he brought humans back into play. I think it's just him taking credit for something already done for the purpose of being hailed as your "supreme being"."

Exodus stood his mental ground and added,

"How were the others created in here?"

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"I see. But what if he chose his less fearsome form to gain power through respect instead of fear? I suppose you would despise him then? I do not actually believe it, it is merely what I have heard."

Morgen leaned against the doorframe, already hearing the murmur of excited voices inside. She swept through the brains inside, their activity a excited buzz instead of the usual low drone, and she caught the name 'Doctor Larten' quite a few times.

I"I suspect Dr. Larten might have some form of a...laboratory in here, designed to house his experiments. And you might be in luck today...."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hearing is different from seeing. I have never seen a Doctor Larten around since the time of my creation 231 years ago, 69 years after the start of the Holocaust. You mentioned a lab and some experiments...experiments on the Strain race?"

Exodus became quite disturbed about hearing all of what Morgen was saying. She made it seem like the doc had some nefarious purpose behind the alleged experiments. Questioning the doc would eventually be mandatory for Exodus. Who knew what could be happening behind these walls...

"In most instances, respect is gained through fear and as such, power is gained as well. In other instances, power and respect are gained through proper preservation of law and order. I have gained respect from fellow ancients before all this as an advisor. They had questions and I had knowledge for them to take in. I was their fountain of intelligence. In times of peace, Venetia, one of my siblings was in charge of most operations whereas in times of war and chaos, my other sibling, Skell was in charge. Araxis, our creator led our ancient forces into battle with the earlier symbiotics. I was the advisor at all times...nothing more. Unfortunately, since Araxis is long dead and Skell and Venetia are both entombed, I must take the lead role for the ancients...until I get my siblings freed."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia looked at the door and listened to Morgen, Exodus, and Ares talk. She stared at the door intently and then the flag and then back at the door looking at the intricate carvings in it. they swirled as if they were spirits dancing in the wind a tune Amilia knew from her father came into her head as she remembered more of the myth.

"Desperate and so lonely
    The screaming chill of a banshee
    Yet she has made it here...."

"And yet still I wonder why can't I even dream." Amilia muttered it not meaning to. She had heard something Morgen had just said about Dr. Larten and Exodus was replying as she muttered it. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt....." she apologized bowing her head slightly to Exodus and then staring back at the door.

"The myth had a key what was it? Yet I have made it here running through all the fear and remain the same and still I wonder why can't I even dream." she thought repeating part of the myth. "The myth is written like the format of a song but it switches from narrative to a point of view of the key is maybe......." she started to ponder on it more and more become less and less aware of them around her as she tried to remember the whole myth. Because of her deep thought she started to bite her lip slightly and one of her fingers started moving back and forth slowly on Exodus' arm.
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"We might not be sure if this is his actual name," Morgen countered. "Perhaps experiments on the Strain race, or humans. I have not...encountered any of his experiments yet. I can only imagine they are under tight security." Morgen noticed Amilia seemed to be disturbed by this place, singing something under her breath.

"So it has been that there was a 'family' of Ancient Strains, and that they, you, have been ruling Strains for the past few centuries? This is something new to me, as I do not even know how I came about." Amilia had started running her fingers up and down Exodus' arm, akin to playing a piano, Morgen noted.

"What is it, Amilia?"

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The Strain these days are very strange...Why would they consider the Symbiotics friendly? The ancients shared a brutal, deep-seated hatred for those parasites. Those assigned to a task force were required to kill any symbiotes within 25 yards of our now decimated bastion. Their leader didn't approve of the killings we made and in turn waged war against the ancients. It did not bode well for either side...Araxis killed Lord Ventar and was killed by said lord in turn. I as well as Skell and Venetia are the only remaining three ancients."

Exodus looked at Amilia and smiled as her finger ran up and down his arm.

"Morgen...if one of those experiments appears to be a threat to Amilia or any of the Strain, I will have no choice but to slay it in the name of Araxis. Do understand that quick."

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"We do not know where the current Strains have come from." Morgen tilted her head slightly to one side. "Surely you would know, then?"

"It's all right. I do not care for any one of those experiments. And besides, I have not seen any, yet." She spoke quickly, heartlessly and hoped that this would prove itself to be true.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then the best thing to do is determine how these Strain suddenly came into existence. What did they feel when they began existence? Do they have any memories of past events? Do these current Strain have any grudges or hatred for anything? From there, I can begin theorizing. It takes answers to begin making theories."

Exodus looked at Morgen and smiled as he asked all these questions.

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Morgen listened to the questions that Exodus listed.

"We cannot be certain of that, can we? From my experience I felt pain when I woke, and had no memories of my past. But not all Strains might have the same experience. We, for one thing were told that Symbionts and Humans are our friends, and to hate Primas and other species. That much is a bodily instinct."

Morgen paused, looking at him steadily.

"But I suggest that the best thing we can do is to ask Doctor Larten, the only viable option to conducting experiments on Strains ourselves."

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information