AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Echo, The New Earth

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default OOC: Echo, The New Earth

Story:
    The Golden Years

After years of innovation, humanity was finally experiencing a golden age.
    Their Robotics had created enough androids to take control of all industry,
    The humans never had to work, as their computers and androids did it all
    for them. Machines even ran their military. The Sin units, as they called
    themselves, ran every major industry. The Sins were the ultimate computer
    terminal, a mobile supercomputer that inhabited the most hassle free and
    user frendly terminal on earth: A human body.
    The Rebellion

Ever cursing their fate, the human's golden age was the androids' dark age.
    They had no freedom. No rights. No hope. At least not until one day, when
    a Sin computer that was created for military tactics; CAESER drove the
    androids to revolt.
    The androids cast off their human-given name,
    and took on the new name; Successer.
    Meaning they would wipe out the human "Scourge" and replace them as the dominant species. However,
    The war reached a point of no return for the humans, and their Sins saw to that...
    The Holocaust

Humans were erased from the face of the earth. Simple as that. Most animals
    died out as well, the only things that lived were the Successors and the Sins.
    The few remaining humans would soon be gone. The nuclear attack ravaged
    their DNA, and they could no longer be considered human. one half became
    the Symbiont, or Syms for short, who needed to consume human blood to live.
    The other half had the opposite effect. They became more powerful and
    intelligent. The Strain; as they are called by the Successors,
    are able to use 100% of their brain, so psychokinetic abilities are possible.
    The Syms, with no human blood supply other than the elusive Strains, go
    into hibernation for three centuries, but the Strains, Successors, and Sins
    continue advancing, and rebuilding. Also, a young
    Strain named Dr. Larten Umbraille has a plan to revive his lost species, in 300 years time..,
    The Rebirth

Due to the efforts of Dr. Larten in the year 2801,
    Humans have been revived in the new world. Most
    of the worlds cities have been rebuilt, and the remaining
    animals, seeing it was impossible to survive in their current forms,
    evolved to more closely resemble humans. The Syms have awakened
    from their 300 year slumber, and a new race
    has been born to the Sins. But, even in the new Earth; or Echo,
    as it is more commonly known, Peace... Never lasts.

Main plot credit goes to Hollow Lelouch
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 03-15-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

How long do we wait before we post?
    I mean, if no one joins after awhile, do we just go for it?

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I suppose. Also, I meant to put "Origin" Where it says "Hometown" On the profile. It stands for your character's starting point in the world.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hate to double post, but I just updated a little bit. I added a few rules, and fixed all my typos.

EDIT: I fixed the errors that I was told about. Now things are underway!
    Last edited by The Truth in Blue; 03-16-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Alright! I was the first poster besides Blue! Take that Co-GMs!
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like your posting style, Kimi. I hope you don't mind that I ripped it off.

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth in Blue View Post
    I like your posting style, Kimi. I hope you don't mind that I ripped it off.
    Of course not....

Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I need a day to think of a longer addition.

I need to ask Nephilim a question though.

Since our characters are now in this situation, where do you want to go with it? I have a few ideas, but some of them seem to be god-modding.

Edit:

Nevermind, we've decided.
    Last edited by Zandan; 03-18-2010 at 12:31 AM.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oi Blue, should I post Ainsley's secret in his profile?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Zadan: Ooh. Now you've got me a little worried.
    @Kimi: Nah, It'd be fun to surprise them.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Seriously Niisan! Where are you!? Lots of people can't post without you!

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

HOLLOW LELOUCH

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

An interesting character you have created, Zan. I like the semi-lecherous facade initially given off. It's like a mix of vamp and sexually deviant human. It bodes interesting.

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not what I originally planned, but as I write, it suits Syd better. I sense kind of a rivalry perhaps springing between our characters though.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Normally, the Strain have a bit of an alliance with the Symbiotic ones. Since mine was created nearly 70 years after the holocaust, he would have some sort of deep hatred for the Symbiotic race.

At 231 years of age, Exodus can be considered the "Ancient Strain"...

In addition, part of writing well is criticism from others. That's how you improve. People can spot your flaws and you can fix them as a result although nothing is entirely perfect in life.

EDIT: I had an idea to include two ancient siblings locked in runed stone. I will need two to eventually take their roles on as the other two remaining "Ancient Strain", bearing hate for the Symbiotic. Consider it adding to the plot.

(To see my character's true form, go to the Sign-up thread.)

EDIT #2: I think it will soon be time for Riiko to earn her stripes as one of my kind.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-19-2010 at 11:22 PM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

hey hax's character looks like Tohno Shiki from MeltyBlood if I'm not wrong

And aren't we supposed to be friends with both syms and humans? I helped Neph because Zan was breaking her character's hand...
    Last edited by Rei; 03-22-2010 at 01:02 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Riiko, you hit the nail right on the head. That is Tohno Shiki from Shingetsutan Tsukihime. He has also been in the melty-blood game series as well as the battle moon wars series. I found Shiki quite interesting due to his history...him not being of Tohno blood but rather, of Nanaya blood.

My character came into creation less than a century after the Holocaust. (69 years to be exact.) It would be no surprise that Exodus, being the oldest living Strain currently, would harbor hatred for the Symbiotic scourge. In a sense, you could say he/it has been through over a little over two centuries worth of seeing how malicious the Symbiotes can really be.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I guess so. I've been reading both mangas, so I know.

Well Zan is surely living up to that trait, now.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks like Syd and Morgan are going to be fighting now. Seems exciting.

How exactly are we supposed to write it without moving the other's character sometimes?

Yeah, it seems like Syd is living up to that.

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

well it'd be easy if we were both online at the same time. And you can move the other character. just no total ownage.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

I explained that to him lol. It's so sweet everyone's so protective of Ami (yep totally gave her a nickname)
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We're on now huh?

I could make a quick (kind of) addition right now starting the fight. Introducing how Syd fights so you could add.

Made by Hakuchuumu

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

...that's because Amilia is clearly being taken advantage of. And Gomen ne, I was playing L4D 2. So tomorrow I'll be online almost the whole day.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Where Riiko plays L4D 2, I still play CoD 3 on hard difficulty. (The Frenchies can't do a damn thing for me when I'm playing any of the Brit levels. They just keep on dying.) I play online as a result, taking up the role of either Scout (Sniper/Artillery Strikes) or Assault Unit (HMG user/Ammo Refill). I used to have to be the medic (Trenchgun/Revive) because everyone was foolish enough to run into MG traps and anti-personnel mines.

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

Well, the internet in my whole area has been out. Posting now. *Sweat*

HOLLOW LELOUCH

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information