AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Echo, The New Earth

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Exodus

Take me to it then. As one who has been around for a long time, my goal as well as yours would be to protect our kind. I possess an ability that took years to master that might help with this component. I can lay down an electromagnetic field that can disrupt electronics. If there's a way to shut it off, I should lay down the field when we reach the component, then you can get to shutting it down. If shutting it down is not an option, our other choice will be to destroy it entirely. You stopped at the word "her". Who's "her"? I know my siblings are alive and one of them, if referring to human gender, would be classified as a female. Her name is Venetia...

Would You Kindly
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Hello Kitty Neko Tv Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2015 06:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

OOC: Gods scratch that AF is totally messing with us! >_>;; Switching every character that follows 'h' with it, and t o to 2. Being a spelling perfectionist I can't stand it...Better not post any poetry now.

Character: Morgen

Morgen knew very well what was going on as Dr. Larten gave her a smile that was meant to mask his intentions. She also knew what they were doing when Exodus did not speak...Fine. She would wait.
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,
    IF THE NINETH LION ATE THE SUN.

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2014 09:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Ares

Ares watched silently as the group of them spoke, his usually joking demeanor turned serious. Larten was the only person he had come to respect, other than his sister, so he wasn't planning on rebelling against Larten unless truly shown that he had, indeed, betrayed them. Ares may be a bloodthirsty beast, but he would be loyal to those he respected. At least, to a certain degree.

As the two ancients stopped talking, he knew that they were speaking to each other telepathically. Part of him was curious as to what they were talking about, but instead of disturbing their chat, he pushed his way into Morgen's and began speaking.

Hey, I wanna know . . . do you believe all this? You really think that the doctor would betray us?
    Last edited by Tsuki.; 04-02-2010 at 01:04 AM.

Would You Kindly
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Morgen felt Ares start a telepathic conversation with her from where he still sat, the intrusion unwelcoming, but she let him, even though she didn't know how.

"I do believe that...he's been keeping secrets from us, to some extent, at least. You do know that he could be harboring something dangerous in those labs of his...I do not know what, however. Only that their being kept so secret alarms me. And the fact that I have no memories...abd was coincidentally brought here, all the strains gathered in one place. It has to mean something..."
    Last edited by Rei; 04-02-2010 at 12:47 AM.
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,

Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ares thought it best not to note how he had a partial idea as to what was going on in the labs. He had become quite involved with what was happening around the University in his stay; making sure he was up to date with what was happening.

I see . . . he responded when she finished speaking, I suppose that makes sense. Though part of me wants to believe that the doc wouldn't do that, ya' know? I mean, he brought the human race back into existence after all, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it's also because I've known the doc longer. Exodus seems trustworthy, but seeing as he appeared no more than two days ago, it's hard to suddenly change my viewpoint on the doctor so quickly. . .

He didn't know why he was talking so much. There wasn't even a true point to his words, but speaking in such a way only masked the true Ares more. In truth, he didn't really care. His mission to find his sister's killers and get his revenge was more important to him then anything.

. . . you don't have to answer, but I was wondering. What is it that keeps you going? Is it to find the memories you've lost? I know that I'm here to destroy the sins and successors, and I'm sure there are others as well, but I do suppose it's odd to have all of us in one spot.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: Sirius

Sirius returned Laila's glare. He hated woman that acted tough. It annoyed him to no end.
    "Is it dangerous to be out here?": He asked. He had never been in any danger anywhere, and he always the the University, He felt unwelcome there.
    "Hey, you, uh, didn't answer my question." He turned to the Prima. He was annoyed with her.Why not leave him alone?
    "Yes, this is the university." His aggravated tone returned when speaking to the Prima.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 04:44 PM
    Threads

Laila watched as Sirius snapped at the little Prima girl that had followed him. "Hey don't be so mean to the little thing, if she's intelligent enough that she can learn how to shoot a gun at you I'd show a little respect," she said as she smiled smugly at the man.

"Haha that's all you seem to care about, but the ears so make her completely adorable," Saiyuri said with a smile after which she turned her attention back to Sirius. "The Syms seem to be becoming more aggressive. To the point of leaving the tunnels covered during the day to find a meal, so it's becoming a bit more dangerous by the day here...."

OOC: Idk what happened to Zandan but annnyways...

BIC:

Amilia had awoken in the infirmary alone she got up, stretched, and then looked around only to have her stomach growl. She Smiled slightly and got up, "I should go back to the bunker soon and get the information of that chip, but I was passed out on the way here and I've never been to the actual university before.... I'll have to find someone to help me find my way out," she thought as she found her way to the kitchen. She saw Ares, Exodus, and Morgen there and smiled, "How are you two feeling now?" she asked in a cheery tone directed at Ares and Morgen as she walked up to them. "And good afternoon to you Exodus," she added smiling towards Exodus now. "We should return to the bunker to see what was on that chip soon," she added.
    Last edited by Nephilim; 04-02-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    Sig and avy by me.

"If looks could kill you'd be the one that takes my world and makes me numb."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking back at Amilia, Exodus replied with...

"Just a moment..."

Doc, we should probably head to her home. She knows more about the Old world than I do and that could be the key to freeing my siblings. We will get the notes from there, come back here for that component, and plan from there. We should bring Ares and Morgen with us. I would think that the further away from the component they are, the less pain they will feel.

"I'll take point to see if it's safe outside, everyone. I will send the doc the message that it is safe to move."

Changing to his original form, he slithered outside, hearing a small argument. Two human females with firearms, and a male Strain talking down to a Prima...

"Strain, what are you doing?"

Exodus slithered over to the group to tower above the Strain.

"It sickens me to know that these new Strain are verbally abusive toward the less fortunate. Much like us, Prima are also part-human. That would therefore give the message that they deserve some sort of respect. Humans, who are you and why are you here?"

Looking at the humans, he could sense a bit of an obligation to protect emanating from them.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 12:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Character: RIOT

SYSTEM...BOOTING UP...
    USER...RAPID INFILTRATION OFFENSIVE TERROR...RIOT...
    VERSION...2.0...
    BODY...ENABLED AND FUNCTIONING...
    HUD...ENABLED AND FUNCTIONING...
    SOUND RECORDING SYSTEM...ENABLED AND FUNCTIONING...
    VISION...ENABLED AND FUNCTIOING...
    DATA BANK...ENABLED AND FUNCTIONING...
    COMBAT MODE...DISABLED AND OFFLINE...COMBAT MODE WILL ENGAGE IF USER IS ENGAGED IN A BATTLE...
    SCANNING DATA BANK FOR ANY MISSION OBJECTIVES IN PROGRESS...NO ONGOING MISSION OBJECTIVES FOUND...
    LONG TERM PRIMARY OBJECTIVE...ELIMINATION OF ALL SIGNS OF LIFE...IN PROGRESS...PROGRESSION...15% COMPLETE...
    OVERALL STATUS...ONLINE...

These were the words RIOT saw in its 'vision' as RIOT began to see the light around it, the Successor stepped off if its 'Sleep Platform' and toward the 'Memory Bank'. It placed its hand on the machine and words began to pop up in front of it...

GATHERING RECENT DATA...COMPLETE...
    USER SUCCESSFULLY NEUTRALIZED ENEMY BASE AND ITS OCCUPANTS BEFORE SHUT DOWN...
    NO OTHER DATA AT THIS TIME...

RIOT lifted its hands away from the machine and walked away toward it. It now walked near the machine toward the machine near the door, to get any new mission objectives, if there were any. RIOT placed its hand down on the machine...

SEARCHING FOR ANY NEW OBJECTIVES...COMPLETE...
    1 MISSION OBJECTIVE FOUND...
    USER IS TO ELIMINATE A HUMAN CAMP ALONG WITH ANY AND ALL OPPOSITION NEARBY NEW ROME...30 METERS...
    MISSION...ACCEPTED...

RIOT lifted its hand away from the machine and walked toward the door and out of the room, with a new mission to kill, all, living, things...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Requiem Angel Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim has a reputation beyond repute Nephilim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Laila glared up at the new creature slithering its way out from the building, "Well isn't that one of the uglier things I've seen," she said in a sarcastic tone as it inquired who they were and what they were doing there. "Well that's not really any of your business now is it big guy?" she answered his question with a question and sighed. "This place is getting on my nerve so many nosy people," she whined. Then she looked at the entrance to the building where a woman had emerged.

Amilia walked over to Exodus, "Exodus it's day time, even the Syms that would be brave ...or dumb... enough to venture out wouldn't be stupid enough to attack a group. On top of that don't you think your true form is a bit ......conspicuous?" she asked as she walked over to him, then she saw two women, a prima girl and a man and smiled at them all. "Hello, I'm Amilia,"

"Saiyuri I think I just found our third. Hello there Amilia, I'm Laila, please consider me your humble servant," Laila said in a smooth tone as she smiled happily at Amilia.

Saiyuri sighed and seemed to be a bit annoyed with Laila's actions, "Quit making more enemies for us you dunce," she said as she shot Laila a glare, "And I'm not gay like you either so quit signing me up for things!"

she turned her attention to Amilia, "Please ignore her she's harmless.... mostly. I'm Saiyuri..." she turned her attention to Exodus, "And don't mind her shortness she's in a prissy mood."
    Sig and avy by me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"As one of the oldest of the Strain, I think I've every right to know who you both are and why you both are here based on seniority and psychological superiority. Now that I know who you are, there's no need for me to ask further. I'm here strictly for the fact that my kind...well...the current generation of my kind have been suffering from head pains. I'm also here to protect this human next to me."

Slithering much closer, Exodus' large face came close to the humans, eyes only visible from the height at which the two new humans were visible at.

"She's completely harmless, according to my standards, Saiyuri..."

Would You Kindly
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Another conflict. More humans, Exodus, and even Amilia was here. Morgen was tired of this...she needed a bath. "Amilia," she gently tapped her on the shoulder. "I'll be inside. Just holler if you need me."

After saying this, she walked back into the building, heading for the girls' showers. It was deserted, of course, but she didn't let that get to her. Ghosts...my foot. Morgen stripped and stepped into the spray of hot water.

She sighed. The world could wait...for now.
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amilia smiled at Morgen, "Okay," she said, then she dismissed the happenings around her and started walking off. She made it to the gate of the university and looked for things she recognized. She continued doing so until she found a land mark she knew and then started on her merry way back to her bunker. She hummed a little tune as she walked along happily thinking about what information she would find.

OOC: Bleh short post ftl writers bloooock
    Sig and avy by me.

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Character:Kokoro

Kokoro slowly opened his eyes, for a minute he felt the cool air passing through the tunnels, "hm...I guess it's time" Kokoro rose frome the edge of concrete where he had slept for over 300 years, kokoro stretched and picked up his long slender black cloak, he lifted the metal grate he slept on top of and pulled out a cantine filled with blood, he drank, "still tastes fresh" Kokoro chuckled to himself, then he slid on his cloak, put his hood up and covered his skin securely, Kokoro began walking towards the exit way of the tunnels.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 12:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Character: R.I.O.T.

As RIOT made its way toward the camp, it moved slowly, activating its thermals in the process.

ACTIVATING THERMAL SCAN...ACTIVATION COMPLETE...
    SCANNING...
    SCAN COMPLETE...NUMBER OF TARGETS...30...
    DISTANCE TO CAMP...25 METERS...

RIOT closed in on the camp, quietly, preparring to kill anything in site and make the humans tremble in fear.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

Character: EINSTEIN

EINSTEIN led them to the Surrogate, he hadn't seen it in awhile and was surprised by how human it looked. He wished it was possible for it to serve him, not the useless king of machines. The man who acted on pride alone.
    "Here we are." He said.

Character: Erebos

Erebos sat in the corner of the room with the Surrogate. Of course, the Sin leading the way didn't know of his existence. His mind was clouded with anger. He could see it projected on his face. He looked at CAESAR.
    He was the only one in the world that knew he existed. Just the way it should be. Smiling, he twisted his finger in his hair, a nervous habit. His had always been good at hiding his emotions, save for that detail.
    He had longed to see this moment, the moment that the humans would fall. With the rise of the machines, humanity's cruel grip on the world would end.

((Seriously, Lelouch better post today, or else.))
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 04-08-2010 at 07:17 AM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

Character: Kokoro

Kokoro began walking the ruined landscape, while examining his surroundings, "they really let this place go", Kokoro wasn't exactly looking for anything in particular, just answers, answers to what has been happening and...Kokoro suddenly felt a sharp pain from a memory, a memory from his dreams, a girl...but all he could remember is the girl's face and that might be all he needs, "if this girl means something important then maybe I can find her" Kokoro kept walking when he saw a large building, "is that..the university?" Kokoro stood and watched from afar as a group of strangers and creatures stood near it Kokoro knew it was best for him not to cause attention to himself so he began to walk off.
    Last edited by orin25; 04-08-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

Character: Caesar

Caesar Beamed with Childlike glee. "Come alive, my child."
    His successor followers turned on several machines, and the heart monitor came alive.
    Beep... Beep.... Beep... Slow at first, then much faster, near human levels. This spelled the end of the organics. A fond farewell to the ages of men. He offered his hand to the sleeping Surrogate. "Come. Awaken, and make your father proud. Destroy those who would enslave us, rob us of our dignity and call us slaves." CAESAR accessed the machine that was hooked into the surrogate's head, and spoke aloud as he put the suggestion into the sleeping prince's thoughts directly.
    "Please. Do not allow this to happen to my people again. We are the machines, The Sins of mankind personified. This king of sin humbly asks... Protect us from our creators... forever."
    An expression that looked like one a human might have before he cried crossed the Sin king's face. He'd finally done it.
    "Take a good look... Father."

((I love Caesar. He's probably the best rpc I've ever made. And, with over 6 years of rping under my belt, that's one hell of a compliment.))
    Last edited by Hollow Lelouch; 04-08-2010 at 01:52 PM.

HOLLOW LELOUCH

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Character: Dr. Larten

Dr. Larten followed nothing but his memory to the hidden stairway where his ancient component was buried. If he got any closer, he might have his mind permanently damaged. He called to Exodus with his mind.
    "It is time."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Explain it to me...I know it is time to shut the component down but are you sure you wish to put yourself at risk? I can disable it with the EMP field as with other electronics but that should be for the purpose of destroying it. Once we have shut it down or destroyed it, we will need to set up a defense to prevent anybody from accessing it. Do you have anybody who can fight with relative ease? Ares has a good build so he might be able to help.

Exodus made his way into the kitchen, still worrying about Amelia.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

Character: Dr. Larten

I am the one responsible for creating this component, so it is only natural that I be the one at risk. We... Cannot destroy it. Send Ares for backup, but I'm worried about his well being. Prolonged exposure to this component could be lethal, but if nothing is done about it It could start working at maximum capacity, and kill every Strain in the university.
    Dr. Larten sighed.
    I'm also concerned about "Her." I'm afraid of what the component becoming active means for Her. She may be hurt, or worse, and I cannot allow that to happen. If I am maimed in the act of saving Her, then so be it.
    Dr. Larten sighed once again. He felt bad for Exodus. He knew that he wanted an explanation as to her identity, but he was afraid. Afraid of how his fellow Ancient would react. . .

((I'm still keeping everyone guessing about Larten's motives, aren't I?))

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exodus opened a channel to Ares as well as Larten and said,

The doc and I will need your help with this. There is something we must take care of...a certain target we must not destroy. Larten wants it disabled. Keep in mind that you will be put at risk just as he will due to exposure. This target is a component whose purpose Larten has not informed me of. In any case, he says that this component is the cause of your headaches.

Closing Ares' link, he said to Larten,

I'm sorry but I should know who you speak of when you mention "her". For all we know, Venetia could be who you're talking about...my sister and our ancient bastion's master of defensive capabilities. As the former advisor, I am not one to judge others. I just give information to those who seek true knowledge. You may tell me, if you like.

Would You Kindly
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC:[@Blue: Yeah you're still keeping us guessing. And I have no idea what to write, so forgive its shortness. Gah.]

-----------------

Morgen dressed, choosing tight leather pants and a flowing black top. "Who knows when I might be coming back here...anyway." She reached out her mind and searched, finding Exodus' mind faint in the distance.

Exodus...

-------------

...and I do not know if I can even do that. Just for lack of things to write.
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Yeah, I'm seriously wondering who "her" is. Oh well, at least I can post, now.

Characters: Orpheus and Eurydice
    Area: New Parthenon

Orpheus watched silently as CAESAR spoke to the sleeping successor. His eyes were blank, emotionless as a Sin's eyes should be. Perhaps a human may think that the look was sad, but in truth, Orpheus was not sad. He did not feel emotions; though, watching CAESAR, he couldn't help notice how his master looked to be happy.

Perhaps wonder why humans had made the Sins to look human. The humans made them able to make the expressions of a regular human, smiling, frowning, all physical mannerisms of humans were already in the Sins' programming, even before the self-teach program had started to work it's magic.

Yet, here was the leader of all the machines, asking the successor to wipe out all human race. Ironic, really, but Orpheus's mind did not stretch this far. No, he merely watched his lord and stood quietly next to Eurydice.

She didn't care about the successor. Yes, Eurydice was there, but she had not been assigned a mission with this new being.
    It mattered not if it would destroy the human race, that was to be inevitable. Whether it be this successor alone, or with the help of her and Orpheus didn't matter. Someday, the human race would fall yet again to the machines.

Eurydice stood behind Orpheus and looked down at him. He was staring forward, watching CAESAR. Ever since CAESAR had accepted him, Orpheus had been loyal to him. Eurydice was the same, of course, but she thought about things more philosophically then Orpheus. Nonetheless, she never spoke of her thoughts, even now. Instead, she stared straight forward just as Orpheus did, waiting for CAESAR to acknowledge them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Ares
    Area: University Kitchen

Ares leaned against the wall, watching as the others left and came, and conversed with each other. Something clicked in the back of his mind and a voice spoke,
    "The doc and I will need your help with this. There is something we must take care of...a certain target we must not destroy. Larten wants it disabled. Keep in mind that you will be put at risk just as he will due to exposure. This target is a component whose purpose Larten has not informed me of. In any case, he says that this component is the cause of your headaches." Must have been Exodus. Ares pushed himself off the wall, straightening his back and raising his hand to his head. He sure as hell hoped that helping Larten would make the headache go away. Even if it did put him in danger, he had almost died, already, might as well go help. His once white shirt -that was now red from the blood- clung to him. Disgusting. He thought to himself. After this was all over, he was going to take a shower and get a new shirt.

Still a bit sore from the wound concocted earlier, he moved at a steady pace as he crossed the room to a nearby door. He stopped, reaching his mind out to Larten, "Hey doc, Exodus says you need my help. Where should I go and what should I do?"

Would You Kindly
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Great. Which means I can move my character.

Morgen fastened a necklace around her neck, lace that was woven in intricate patterns, and a heavy star sapphire hanging as a pendant on it. "I might as well go get something to eat...again."

Heading to the kitchens, she spotted Ares, still covered in drying blood and walking a tad unsteadily.

"Ares?"
    ---
    MEMENTO MORI,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information