AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Sign up: Echo, The New Earth

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

@Tsuki
    I like it, I'm pretty sure there's no problem.

@Gamegeeks
    I'd say you're approved.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hax View Post
    So many ancients...eventually, I will need someone to take up the role of Skell (Male) and someone for Venetia (Female)...both of which are Strain siblings to Exodus.

GG, keep in mind that organisms have a certain limit as to how much blood they have in their system, despite being able to produce it. It's like they have a cap to it. Once the cap has been punctured, more blood is produced to seal the cap once again.

As for Tsuki's new character...I just had a mangasm.
    I'll take up Venetia. If you allow it.

EDIT: I'll get right on her profile.
    Last edited by Rei; 04-23-2010 at 12:42 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I do not mind if you take up the role of Venetia, Riiko. Go right ahead.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

@Tsuki: Accepted.
    @Gamegeeks: Good song choice! Accepted.

Member Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch is a name known to all Hollow Lelouch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

I'll be Skell, if you want. It'd be nice to play a non-Sin.

HOLLOW LELOUCH

Member Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun has a reputation beyond repute Mirun's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2010 10:28 PM
    Threads

Username: Mirun

Name: Roche Geona

Pronounced- Row-shay

Geo-nah

Race: Sym

Weapons: Various items he finds lying around, he's become fond of lead pipes though. Bass of the skull.

PSI Power: NA

Origin: Tunnels

Theme Song: (Optional)

Appearance: A handsome man with an edgier style than most. He has his hair up in a side mohawk. He wears a blue scarf and wears shark teeth ear piercings. He wears leather pants with long leather combat boots. He wears a black sleeveless vest underneath a short leather coat. He has several tattoos on his chest and one even on his left eyelid.
    Picture is a good representation of where I'm going

Skills: He's a pretty good hitter with whatever lead pipe he finds. He's quick in battle and usually will use his pipe the way someone may use a sword. He's good in street brawling. Probably strangle you.

History: Sleeping for three hundred years is a bother. Its usually in the same place at the same time for a long time. You wake up cranky and crabby. You're tired and you're hungry. What's someone to do. Well all that noise up their makes you thirsty. All that action and movement makes your stomach growl. Sleeping for three hundred years makes you sorta sore and sorta bored. Your dreams begin to slowly disappear and you forget how easy it is to feel. Now that Roche has been up for a while. He's beginning to bring back the pieces of the things he forgot. He's still getting use to much about everything. How everything has changed. It doesn't bother him as much as you'd think it would.

Personality: Despite being very irritable and cranky and mostly grumpy. He is a very strong young man. He is over protective and caring. And becomes a ferocious guardian. He enjoys chasing things, especially weaker things. And he enjoys the thrill of a fight. He's got a potty mouth sometimes. And he's the type of person you need to strap down when he gets super angry. But despite that all around he's friendly and gentle.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Character Profile up.

Username: xRiikox
    Name: Venetia
    Race: Ancient
    Weapons: Has been trained in various ancient fighting arts and weapons, and is askilled marksman. (Woman?) She has been on the battlefield before, but is mostly skilled in healing and caring for those who are injured off the battlefield.
    PSI Power: Ability to communicate with and command other strains, the ability to move whole objects with her mind, and to affect humans desires through reaching into their innermost thoughts.
    Origin:
    Theme song: Sequentia - Asriel
    Original form:
    Appearance: (Seriously. Couldn't think of anything else.)

Skills: Quick thinking, will do anything once her heart is set on it. Though she is an ancient, she does not have high regard for her life.

History: Having been locked in stone for nearly three hundred years, everything has changed while she remained in slumber. Now she has been awoken, it is her duty to support the battle against the Symbionts, and end it. She has been glimpsed throughout history in various roles, mostly having trained in the role of a courtesan, so she is adept in seducing men to succumb to her will.

Personality: Mostly gentle, but will still revel in bloodshed when she has to, like all ancient Strains do. She merely acts according to the situation, and will not easily show her inner thoughts.

@Hax: Feel free to comment, because I don't really know how an ancient Strain should be. Edited, but not very satisfactorily.

Also...that seems like Exodus is more like Venetia's brother-in-law.
    Last edited by Rei; 04-27-2010 at 10:04 AM.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unlike the current generation of Strain, Ancients usually are bound with more knowledge about the world and how feral the Symbionts used to be. Venetia is the daughter of Araxis and Exodus' younger sister. She and Skell are currently locked in stone but I think letting her out by herself would help out the story.

Hollow, I am glad you would choose Skell. Skell was always the combat-oriented one, leading the ancients into the front lines against the more feral Symbionts. In other words, he was more of an offensive unit whereas Venetia is more defensive. It was mainly Venetia's duty to care for the Strain who didn't fight during the war and to heal the injured. It was Skell's duty to command Strain forces during war. Exodus was an advisor/strategist for the now fallen bastion. Their original forms are similar to Exodus' true form.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-26-2010 at 06:14 AM.

El Dementia The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue has a reputation beyond repute The Truth in Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:32 PM
    Threads

@xRikkox: It's Hax's decision.
    @Mirun: Accepted. Sorry for taking so long.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Ancients (except for Doc Larten) have hated the Symbionts and the Machines. Humans are fine, as per the sign-up format. Prima they are indifferent to even though helping organisms is a sign of compassion. All Riiko really has to do if fill out the rest of the sheet and provide a true appearance picture. (i.e. one that isn't human...like mine for instance. I used Mephisto from Diablo 2)

Other than that, I'd say everything else is in order.

Also, Riiko, how can Exodus be Venetia's older brother if he is 231 and she is 321? Please decrease the age to at least below 231. Skell's age would be above 231 but not too high.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-26-2010 at 05:53 PM.

Member orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25 has a reputation beyond repute orin25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 12:15 PM
    Threads

(sorry I have to make this character as part of Kokoro's story o_o)

Username: orin25
    Name: Sky
    Race: Human
    Weapons:
    Origin: Ruined City
    Theme Song: Paramore - Turn it off
    Appearance: http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/q...flowergirl.jpg
    Skills: Very acrobatic, practiced Ninjutsu since age of 9
    History: Part of Kokoro's past, Kokoro and Sky knew each other before she dissapeared, but ever since Kokoro has awakened he still thinks that she could e around somehow.
    Personality: Kind, caring, she might look small and sweet but she can be very agressive, especially when you hurt the ones she cares for, she can be very adventurous and always takng up the biggest challenges.
    "In the end darkness always falls"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here's my thought on Venetia as Riiko made her...

I like it.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-28-2010 at 06:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information