AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Betrayal

Member 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2011 05:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Betrayal

okay you peepz, this is only a draft of something i'm working on. please don't copy as maybe someday i might even get this published (haha) i'll only beable to improve it though is if you people help me.
    oh uhm, could someone fix this for me...i did somrthing now it won't go back to the default colur...sorry

Prologue
    It all happened on the day my mom and I were in the mall, walking pass the shops, looking for a present for Gran’s 70th birthday. We were talking about my supposedly new obsession: emo.
    ‘Mom for the last time, I’m not emo!’ I said exasperated, ‘I like emo stuff but I’m not emo. You know I just find it intriguing.’
    ‘I know, I know, but aren’t you taking it a bit too far?’ she asked, ‘I mean, how are guys going to want to ask you out if you keep on talking about how you love emo things?’ I rolled my eyes.
    That was so typically my mom, always wondering about what the guys will think. My mom was always trying to get me go out on dates with guys, but always picking the wrong type and I mean honestly, you could really see she was desperate. The reason? Well I don’t really date many guys, it’s pointless if you don’t like what there’s to choose from and that’s sad, extremely sad. But, as usual, my mom thought there was something wrong with me… (Don’t ask me why)
    You can’t really blame her. That was just one of her flaws. Otherwise though my mom was really cool. She was an artist (and a brilliant one too). Nearly all art fans knew who she was, Kylara Gold. But not only was Kylara Gold brilliant, oh no, she was also beautiful. She had light honey-gold hair, sparkling blue eyes that could charm anyone and a warm smile that always managed to light up a room. And me? I looked nothing like her, I had long, straight, black hair, bright, unusual indigo eyes and my smile…well lets just say I don’t really smile a lot (ha-ha, yeah)
    ‘For the last time, I’m not emo.’ I told her firmly.
    She finally gave up and went back to shopping.

š * ›

We were in the car on our way to Milly’s place, one of my friends. I was going to sleep over there for the weekend. We finally found what we were looking for Gran-a cute little teddy bear clock in which you could programme reminders. We bought this for her since she always seemed to be forgetful these days. Both of us were quiet as we listened to the radio playing (some random pop star singing about how much she’s in pain after her ex-boyfriend dumped her-pathetic). The companionable silence continued as my mind started to drift…I was wondering what it was like for my mom when she was a child, how she grew up, what school she went to and what type of friends she had, I know its unusual to ask these questions but my mom kept her past a secret from me-don’t ask me why, but she did-she always said that her life started when mine started. That didn’t make me stop trying to squeeze the info out of her because sometimes she managed to slip and I would be a bit closer to discovering her past. Though what I didn’t like about it was the fact that it seemed she was in a huge amount of pain, like someone betrayed her and she still hasn’t forgiven that someone yet.
    I looked over at my mom, and I gasped (not that she noticed). Something was wrong, really wrong with my mom. It was almost like her forbidden side wanted to come out. Her expression, it was like she was expecting something major was going to happen.
    ‘Mom?’ I asked cautiously, ‘what’s wrong?’
    ‘Hmm? Oh nothing. Sorry, my mind was in dreamland’, she said trying to sound casual. It didn’t work. I sighed in resignation. I wasn’t in the mood for sad stories anyway. But…that look, something’s going to happen. I could feel it. If only I knew what! Obviously she knew, but I knew that there was no way she was going to tell me.
    It didn’t matter anyway. Not now. I would try to ask her later when I got back home.
    I wonder if Milly will let me go home a bit earlier than planned. I hope she doesn’t mind. I thought.
    We were right in front of Milly’s place now, parked in the driveway. I hadn’t noticed how the time flew by. Milly came out of the house, practically skipping with excitement, her short, curly hair was bouncing of her back. I ran out of the car to her with my back pack-that had everything in-and hugged her fiercely. She squeezed me back. I laughed, there was no way I could ask Milly if it was okay for me to shorten my stay. She would absolutely be heartbroken. We released our grip on each other just in time to see my mom reversing out of the driveway and into the road. I waved a goodbye, wishing that she would be okay. She smiled and waved back to me as she headed off. But, I didn’t notice her goodbye greeting. I horrified to notice anything happening other than the deadly intent of the speeding car heading right for my mom. There were no other cars in the road at the moment, so it had to be heading for my mom. I screamed.
    ‘MOM!’ she turned around to look at me to see what was wrong. She must’ve seen the direction I was looking at because her honey-gold head whipped around to see what was in front of her. The speeding car, it was a Renault Mégane, came thrashing into my mom’s car, but as if it changed its mind in the last second, it suddenly swerved to the side. Instead of it now hitting my mom’s car head on, the Renault Mégane scraped the side if it, leaving a huge spill of oil. As if it knew I was wondering where the oil came from, the question was answered. The driver of the murderous car left the hatch open, letting oil go where it pleased. Then the driver whipped out a lighter and threw it carelessly towards my mom, but I knew that that was no careless throw. It was done on purpose and I realised that this was what my mom was thinking about earlier, this was the thing that I was so worried about: someone wanted my mom dead. Well that isn’t going to happen, I thought as I started running towards my mom’s car. A fire was a blazing now. Any second it would explode as it reached the oil tank and I had to get my mom out of there before it happened. Come on mom, get out of there. Please! I realised that the assassin vehicle was gone now, vanished like the wind and that I wasn’t moving at all. I was being held back against my own will.
    ‘Let me go!’ I screamed, ‘let me go!’
    ‘No! I can’t let you hurt yourself, I won’t let you,’ Milly said in tears. Poor Milly. She was the most sensitive person I knew and anything remotely devastating would put her in tears. But, of course that didn’t stop her from trying to do something stupid, no matter what the reason was. I struggled to get out of grip, but I knew it was no use. There was only one more thing that I could do to get her let me go; I was going to have to hurt her. I’m sorry Milly, I amended inside my head, preparing myself for what I was about to do.
    ‘I hate you!’ I screamed out the painful words, ‘I hate you! How can you do this to me?!?' Tears flowed down my cheek in shame. She gasped and her grip on me slackened. Even though she knew it wasn’t true it still bit deep into her heart. I took her momentary confusion to my advantage and wrenched myself out of her arms and ran as fast as I could to my mother’s hateful burning prison.

oh and this is only the prologue...
    Last edited by Fabala; 12-21-2010 at 09:24 PM.
    WH3N D3ATH COM3Z. . .it shall be a r3li3f from the pain OF LIF3
    Tnx whoever changed my usertitle. Love ya

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information