AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach Manga help...

Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 08:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Bleach Manga help...

"Okay we all have some crappy filler-arcs, with crappy filler-arcs, i mean, you gotta read them(this is just a joke Dane Cook took(just edit ;O))"
    (Should be: "We all got some crappy jobs, when i mean crappy jobs, you gotta do them")
    I HATE Bleach filler-arcs, i wanna see something else than just sword-fiends... -.-'
    So, is there anyone who maybe could find the link to the chapter when Ulqiorra and Ichigo starts to fight, cause hell, never i wait THAT long for new episodes...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Don't ask for sites which allow you to watch/download anime or manga here. It's against the site rules to link them.

They start fighting at the end of chapter 339. That being said, there's a lot of stuff happening in the real world before Ichigo begins to fight Ulquiorra, and you probably don't want to skip that.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 09:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Thing is,in the anime:

Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo will determine if I keep watching Bleach or not.So,I hope it will be better than Grimmjow's fight,or at least almost as good.

Junior Member BillThrust is on a distinguished road BillThrust's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2010 05:01 AM
    Threads

I am telling you man that you should watch that episode. For sure after you watch that episode you will still continue to watch it and you will love it more. I even caught my friend with his jaw dropping while he watched the Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo fight. Just search for it on the internet and I am sure you will find it. Like what Gjallarhorn said it is not allowed to post links to videos here.

choosehottubsdirect reviews
    hottub

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information