AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Help!

Member 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2011 05:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Help!

okay, i know this is random but i seriously need help.
    I have adobe photoshop cs2 and i wanna make siggies with it but i donno how. another con is i'm not very good at making siggies but i wanna learn. any help?
    WH3N D3ATH COM3Z. . .it shall be a r3li3f from the pain OF LIF3
    Tnx whoever changed my usertitle. Love ya

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I am in the process of teaching myself how to make avatars and siggies using Photoshop. Though I use the CS3 the CS2 is pretty much the same thing if all you're using it for is sigs. I suggest playing around with the different tools you have and look for plug ins if you can find any. I would remember this if anything. The size is the key. Forum admins will put a size cap on sigs to help the members whom use dail-up connections to the internet. These caps are often to much as in they're being to nice really. Say AF this forum for example, allows sigs to be 500x200 I think though don't quote me on that that may have changed. I would keep the document size to no larger then 400x200. You may also wanna check out some tutorials on making sigs. It is never a good idea to follow a tutorial to the T for a final project though while in the learning stages it is a very good and often fun way to go about it. I wish you the best of luck.
    Gero Server Guru

Member 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La has a reputation beyond repute 3mO.AnG3L.La3La's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2011 05:48 PM
    Threads

Haha, tnx. but i did look up some on the internet and the steps were just too confusing. i was hoping a fellow AF member could help with that. so tnx Gero50 from the Umited States
    WH3N D3ATH COM3Z. . .it shall be a r3li3f from the pain OF LIF3
    Tnx whoever changed my usertitle. Love ya

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

We have and Editing Tips and Tutorials section, here you can read up on different ways to make pretty nifty looking signatures. http://www.animeforum.com/forumdispl...&daysprune=365
    A lot of the threads are closed, but you can still view the tutorials.

Have fun and I hope it helps :]

Closed Thread

Thread Information