AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Things that get to you.

Senior Member deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 12:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndrasta View Post
    This brings me to a question: why do girls/women/ladies in general cry when they are angry? My recent ex went all mad-no....she went berserk after each small arguments and starts to cry. I've been accused for "not understanding".
    Uh, when someone is talking between sobs, of course I can't understand.

So back to topic: Crying? Going to funerals for my fellow comrades.
    Yeah, wars make soldiers cry.
    Perhaps she hated fighting and it made her sad? It made her sad and angry for you "not understanding"? Perhaps she really, really loved you and it made her all the more emotional.

I`m not one to tell my boyfriend that he doesn`t "understand", but I do cry when we fight because I love him so much - the fact that he`s angry makes me sad, even if it doesn`t change his feelings for me. I`ve never been like this in previous relationships and in previous relationships I`ve never been this in love. In my last relationship I just got angry and yelled, not cried.
    "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Coconut. Anything with coconut in it seems to bother me, though I can't quite explain why. Many a random moment have there been when I ponder the quandary as to why it is that the coconut vexes me so...

Other than that, people have quite a track record for bothering me on various issues; but for the most part I've learned to phase it out and deal with it.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 03-15-2010 at 09:48 AM.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhm . . . for crying, it's mostly just for my pets or animals in general.

Animal cruelty. Despise it with a passion.

What really makes me tear up, though, is when one of my pets die.
    It starts with shock then leads to my crying for hours on end. ;_;
    Just today, I had a dream where my dog, that recently was put down (He was with me for my whole life), was there. I'm not sure why, but I was hugging him and his head was resting on my shoulder just like when he was alive. At that moment, I woke up with my arm stretched our and gripping the railing of my bed. I was still on the edge of sleep so when I closed my eyes I could still see him . . . Yeah, I proceeded to cry. I really couldn't help it. Oh, and now I'm crying. Baaah.

Books, movies, and TV don't usually make me cry.
    The three that really stick out are:
    The Cricket in Times Square (I loved that book)
    Marley and Me (I couldn't help it)
    and recently, near the ending to Hanatsuki Hime

Not sure why I cried for the last one, but I did.
    Probably because it was death in a way I really didn't want to see.
    Last edited by *Tsuki*; 03-16-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm more the type to be moved by very deep and troubling phliosophical things about humanity's failure to understand it's self, yet still trying.

What I trying to say there is that, something such as an individual having a hard time doesn't pahse me, but the overall meaning behind the whole point to that suffering is what makes me cry.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Things that make me tear up are the videos to songs like "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood, "The Call" by Matt Kennon, and "Hero of War" by Rise Against. That's for the music category. Happy, romantic endings to a movie make me cry. Also, seeing someone get what they've worked so hard for and hurt so much to achieve. People getting hurt or in need of help and I can't help them gets to me really bad too. Oh, and those ASPCA commercials with that song "Arms of the Angels" by Sarah McLaughlin and they show those animals that look like they're begging you for help. Thats what gets to me.

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

I tend to cry when I'm watching something and either
    1. Someone dies. I will almost always cry on anything when someone dies.
    2. Someone gets separated from someone they love, like, they're kid gets taken by crazy husband/wife. Or they're girlfriend has to leave for some reason other than a breakup.
    3. Someone gets hurt. Like on Gundam 00

I cried when Louise lost her hand
    I don't know, I just always feel bad.

In real life, mostly when I fight with my brother or parents.

those ASPCA commercials with that song "Arms of the Angels" by Sarah McLaughlin and they show those animals that look like they're begging you for help. Thats what gets to me.
    That one always gets me too!
    Last edited by Rolo Vi Britannia; 03-15-2010 at 01:44 PM.

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Senior Member deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue has a reputation beyond repute deep blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2010 12:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Things that make me tear up are the videos to songs like "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood, "The Call" by Matt Kennon, and "Hero of War" by Rise Against. That's for the music category. Happy, romantic endings to a movie make me cry. Also, seeing someone get what they've worked so hard for and hurt so much to achieve. People getting hurt or in need of help and I can't help them gets to me really bad too. Oh, and those ASPCA commercials with that song "Arms of the Angels" by Sarah McLaughlin and they show those animals that look like they're begging you for help. Thats what gets to me.
    The song is just called Angel
    "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Other people saying negative things about someone you're close to, but they really don't know what they've experienced.
    That bothers me a lot.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

Psychic Amnesiac Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan has a reputation beyond repute Zandan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I used to take pride in the fact that no movie, book, or show has ever made me cry.

Then I watched Saikano, not the best anime ever, but well done. Something about it just got to me, and had me crying during most of the episodes. After that, I became pretty 'soft'.

Itachi's death (including the back story after), made me tear up, because I have an older brother that I nearly hated for some of the decisions he's made. I can kind of relate to the relationship, my imagination took care of the rest.

Bridge to Tarabithia made me cry too...

So...it seems, a close friend dying, an older brother dying (protective older brother I guess), and unwilling death machines make me tear up.

A girl crying also gets to me, it doesn't make me tear up, but...I just want to hurt whatever made the girl cry, unless it's a movie and she's moved by it or something.
    I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget.

Children in backseats will cause accidents. Accidents in backseats can bear children.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, and the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?

Made by Hakuchuumu

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Quote Originally Posted by Mokochocolatte View Post
    Other people saying negative things about someone you're close to, but they really don't know what they've experienced.
    That bothers me a lot.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    It doesn't bother me.I do enjoy undermining people who insult me,or my friends.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Hmm...the incorect use of the word 'gay'. Gay is not synonomous with 'stupid', no matter how many times you say it -_-

Do fears count? Cuz ever since I had an 80 lb TV fall on my legs (only bruises, I got out of the way relatively in time) I've been deathly afraid of people moving TVs. If somebody is plugging in their VCR who doesn't look physically capable and need to spin the TV around, I might even leave the room.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some of you guys need to read the opening post. I'm not talking about anger or anything like that. I'm talking about crying.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

The eight year old in me cries for SoulSilver.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Father
    Some of you guys need to read the opening post.
    Lol @ reading OP.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

The ending of the movie Precious made me tear up. o____o

Junior Member Amimagus is on a distinguished road Amimagus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2010 08:42 PM
    Threads

Whenever there's a love triangle and one of the two conflicting parties just accepts that they'll never see the conflicted party's happiness if they continue fighting with the other suitor, and they just leave.
    Ef Tale of Memories makes me cry on the inside every time.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Oh, and those ASPCA commercials with that song "Arms of the Angels" by Sarah McLaughlin and they show those animals that look like they're begging you for help. Thats what gets to me.
    Doesn't make me tear up but yeah.
    Whenever I see one, I always have to turn the channel.

Lol, message boards. RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2018 11:18 PM
    Threads

- Slow drivers
    - Slow cart pushers in the grocery store
    - People that talk too loudly
    - People who always think they're right, especially when it comes to political affiliation
    - People who act like they know about what's really going on within the government, especially the higher military/defense echelons and presidential cabinet
    - Blind rage and intolerance

Which leads me into the political arena..

- Blind lefties
    - Raging righties
    - Keith Olbermann
    - Ann Coulter

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sadness and rage seem to go hand in hand for me. just depends I guess

~ when any animal gets hit by a car.
    ~ when my mom makes comments about me being overwheight
    ~ those animal abuse commercials with that song "in the arms of an angel"
    ~ that bjork movie dancer in the dark
    ~ the movie The Fountain

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

When a child is having a sentimental moment with a parent of guardian. Or if a pet/animal dies..

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

SES Member zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa has a reputation beyond repute zansa's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 10:54 PM
    Threads

Nothing made me ever cried(besides painful scars when i was a child). I'm a foken rock :O!

Closed Thread

Thread Information