AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTF up with locked threads!

Member AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl is infamous around these parts AutisticOtakuGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2010 08:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live in Orlando Florida (you know, the Disney state.)
    Threads

Smile WTF up with locked threads!

Okay! While I understand threads being locked for subjects like "What anime is this?" or "Who is this character? and even topics like "Who would win in a fight?" I don't at all get what the deal is with locking threads like "Favorite villain?" or when it's a main thread for a specific anime in general, such as for 07-Ghost which is too new a series to have it's entire thread locked! I mean, I've come across threads of interest to me that I want to post in, only to find out that someone's gone and locked it! IT'S FRUSTRATING!! UUURRGH!!!! Heck! There was even a thread I remember starting at one time that ended up being locked! Who locks them? Why? It's like, if a thread already exists for a certain subject, and then someone goes and locks it, someone else has to make a whole new one for the same subject which they shouldn't have to because one already exists, but they can't post in it because it's been locked and so you end up having a big clutter of separate threads, many of which might be for the same thing because someone went and locked the previous leaving no choice but for someone else to come along and start another one just so they can post about said subject themselves!!! *hffff hffff hffff* I'm really sorry if I seem like a grump cause I'm not usually like this, but, REALLY!! THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After I think it is, three months? Posts automatically close in all forums but Fanfiction/Poetry.

edit: ps

you can usually PM the mod for that forum to reopen a thread that they didnt close on purpose if you want to add to it. Usually moderators comment on a thread when they purposely close it.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

If you see a thread that is closed and a moderator hasn't indicated why it has been closed, then you can PM that moderator to request the reopening of that thread, or you can create a new one.

If a thread remains inactive for a period of time, it automatically gets closed.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information