AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poetry Forum

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Poetry Forum

Full of tripe
    Emo crap

Why does it always
    Gotta be like that?

Write satire, or even joy
    It never hurts to be coy

Careful not to
    Spell things right

Or someone might think less
    Of your dreadful plight

Poetry is not about
    Crying yourself to sleep

It's about stance and
    Feelings you want to keep

Never does it have to rhyme
    Yet here it does, all the time

I'm running out of insults to hurl
    So lets watch some more drama unfurl
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Didacts and Narpets Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2010 11:31 AM
    Threads

I can totally relate. My father (pastor) touched me inappropriately aswell. ;.;

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

.... What the hell.

Didacts and Narpets Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David has a reputation beyond repute Larry David's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You like it- don'tcha, B.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know where you're going with this, honestly.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

To call the work of others crap proofs your level. This also proofs why this lad makes a strange post... I can relate to him.. I never liked you but right now you've lost all my respect. And at the emo stuff you really kinda made me lol... Cause what is this ? http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...80#post2199580

Well I think I've said enough. I'll take my leave

Have a nice day

Your's sincerly

Howling Star
    Last edited by Howling Star; 03-07-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you take offense to my words, it's because you are insecure in your measure of writing and feel the need to validate yourself by posting an offensive reply to my satire. Good day sir.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like Ai a lot, actually. I'm as much an opinionated bum as she. btw, THIS 'PROOFS' NOTHING!

animals slaughtering sanctity

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gaga View Post
    If you take offense to my words, it's because you are insecure in your measure of writing and feel the need to validate yourself by posting an offensive reply to my satire. Good day sir.
    Nope that's not the truth. I never liked you. I guess I liked to take the chance to express it for real this time. And you have given me the opertunity to do so. As you write emo crap also.. You are a conflict in a conflict!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you know what SATIRE, means? When I cut is SATIRE. You know, funny ha ha? Ironic ha ha?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you know what SATIRE, means? When I cut is SATIRE. You know, funny ha ha? Ironic ha ha?

Lol I can't believe I'm even taking you serious.. Even your name is one big joke... But no I must not drop to your level. Anyways you once where a mod on here. But lol I do not understand what the higher ups saw in you.. Here your badmouthing people that are writing. Trying to learn.. You just hurl insults at them ? Lol like you where pro at the start. Did you think Bram Stoker wrote Dracula in one drunken night ? Did you think Edgar Allen Poe wrote it all perfect in one try... I suggest you take your crap comments with you and get the hell out of here. You do not have to be here if you do not want... No one askes you. And I think here no one will miss you in the poetry forum. Things are fine without you.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

tl;dr

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

tl;dr

Lol how cute of you to bad rep me. Without leaving a name.. So cute you are. I heard you complaining that people bad rep you without leaving a name... Seems you do the same. You sure do say a lot... That is a conflict in a conflict but again no offense. I guess you can't help it...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who cares if I don't leave a name? It's obvious it's me because of the context in said bad rep. You are so butthurt. I should call your parents and tell them to take away your sharp objects because someone made a broad generalization about poetry on an internet board you go to about poetry lacking in real skill or emotion.

Damn me, I am ruining your day.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not speaking for myself here. For I'm confident my poems are not great but not bad either. People like them and for them I write. Not for my ego like some do... I have sharp object and I know how to wield them and use them. But enough said.. I'm not going in discusion with someone that only thinks of feeding they're ego. I've taken a different path. Also what I said here is not just cause someone posted something on the internet. It's to stand up for all other fellow poets that make poetry in here.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you aren't speaking for yourself then why should we care about your opinions? That's what they are. Opinions. Not fact. Same as my poem. It's an opinion on the general status of quality in this forum. I'm sorry this is just beyond you and you don't get what I'm saying or see what I'm writing, catch my drift, get what I mean, know what I'm saying dawg?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but all these rock stars and other such artist were lying when they said they do it for their fans. Art comes from within and it's one of the most selfish acts man can commit.

You do it to learn more about yourself, the world around you, the people, the ideals, all for yourself. You're the only one in the end who actually ends up in that moment, that realization.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know what you mean... But insulting people is not a opinion.. Say I think you should change this or that. Or making a topic and stating. Listen up people I think theres to much emo stuff in here. Let's try to change it. That is nice to say. But to hurl insults naah... Not a opinion. your provocating something. And you know people like me will appear. Could it be you are one of those persons that likes conflict ? And plays WOW 24/7 and feels superior if they own a nub ?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wasn't insulting ANYONE. I was insulting poetry in itself. Learn. To. Read.

And btw: What does ones hobbies or interests have to do with anything? You're using low blows to try to prove your point but you're only making yourself look ignorant.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 03-07-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Take a more fitting title then next time... But I stop I guess some other poets in here will pick up what I've left now...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think you just feel inferior.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You are not reading what any one is saying.

I am commenting on POETRY IN A WHOLE.

If I meant you, I would have put YOUR NAME in the subject title.

You are so smart, I bet your parents tell you that every day?

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If I could stand to read what was written, I would probably have a lot of similar things to say. To be quite honest, there are many people who avoid reading what is written, so we aren't tempted to troll the hell out of it.

Because that's what happens when we do.

Ai is making a very good point with her poem. She endorses satire, as the whole thing is satirical, and tells you try it yourself. She comments on how the people posting have poor grammar and spelling (though grammar isn't the biggest concern at all times in poetry, I will freely admit), and how almost everything posted is dreadfully depressing, over-emotional soliloquies (how many here know that that word means without having to google it or define it in chat?).

Don't criticize her criticism if you can't ever fully understand it.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha how funny. I guess you have no sensitivity to ANYONE because well frankly, I don't like you either and new poets need a chance to flourish and if someone is having a bad time, they may need to write about it. It may be their only sanctuary.

I know a lot who write to escape their troubles and you try to RUIN their only sanctuary? Well I have NO respect for you what so ever, never did, never will, and this just PROVES it. Some can't help but write dark poetry. Some, it's just what they are good at. You have no right to try to make them feel WORTHLESS.

Do you understand emphasis? I'm not sure if you understand much or not. But I do know I'm using a lot of emphasis on the IMPORTANT words. I hope you understand.

Oh and....GIVE the poets on here a CHANCE with their writing. Like Howling Star said, let them LEARN. Do not CRITICIZE them for writing what they want or need to write.

Hope you learned something from all this talk.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess she called out to you!! Aah well whatever I give up...

Though this line.. ''I'm running out of insults to hurl''

Makes clear it's not just a critisicm aah well nvm it... I don't care anymore.. Also I never have seen you in the poetry forum a lot. Or never actually... So well I guess you where summoned. But I don't care anymore

Closed Thread

Thread Information