AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [SGI News] Owner of Raped Goat Demands Wedding Arrangements

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 01:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [SGI News] Owner of Raped Goat Demands Wedding Arrangements

The owner of a goat allegedly raped is demanding the two accused make traditional wedding arrangements.

State media also said the two young men accused of having sex with a goat in central Mozambique faced criminal charges.

The young men, whose names and ages were not released, were caught in the act by police and arrested outside the rural town of Mbucuta in central Mozambique, the website of the state broadcaster said.

"One of the young men was naked and holding the goat's head, and the other was having sex with the animal," witness Mario Creva told Radio Mozambique.

District prosecutor Leonides Mapasse said the two would face trial for simple larceny.

The goat's owner may also file a civil suit against them, he said.

The owner was demanding the young men pay him damages and initiate a traditional wedding ceremony by paying "lobolo," a dowry, a family member told Radio Mozambique.

Would You Like To Know More?

And in other news...

Man Tattooed Rear of One-Year Old Girl
    A US man is facing a child-endangering charge for allegedly tattooing the backside of a one-year-old girl.

WJW reported Lee Deitrick, 20, is accused of putting the non-removable tattoo on the child's backside while she was visiting his house with a female relative in November.

Mr Deitrick is not the girl's father.

Louisville Police Chief Andy Turowski told WJW that Mr Deitrick was taken to the Stark County Jail under a probation hold.

If he's convicted for the third-degree felony, he could get up to five years behind bars.

Mr Deitrick was arraigned yesterday in Canton Municipal Court.

Nurse Faked Resume, worked at ER
    A man landed a job in a British hospital after claiming he had previously worked at the hospital that features in US drama ER, it was reported today.

Greig Ferguson got a job as a nurse after telling bosses he had worked at the County General Hospital in Chicago, and his story was believed, The Sun reported.

He then walked around the halls of the National Health Service treatment centre proudly displaying a badge marked 'Dr Greig Ferguson MD’.

Although Mr Ferguson had qualified as a nurse at the University of Portsmouth in 2002, the court heard he had drastically embellished his resume to improve his job prospects.

In his application for the position of emergency nurse practitioner at St Mary's Treatment Center in southern England, Mr Ferguson also claimed he had seen military action.

The 35-year-old Scot said he had worked as an operational medic in the Royal Marines seeing action in Bosnia, Northern Ireland and the Gulf - all of which was a lie.

Mr Ferguson's work of fiction landed him the job in September 2007 and he stayed until he was found out in October 2008.

Well it's been a while, and while these are oddly low brow they definately raised a chuckle in me. SGI says... the world is a stupid place. Laugh at the morons.

Oh and Finally, I liked the show ER. Although i'd never want to work there.
    Last edited by SGI; 03-06-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Senior Member DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Grumpy
    Gifts Trollface Beer Cookie
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2014 11:10 AM
    Threads

I can gets awayz with job by tellingz I play Trauma Center?

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2014 11:38 PM
    Threads

News corp?

not believing it.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2015 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I could swear I've seen that goat story posted before.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 08:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Well its good to know I could possibly get a job anywhere for a year+ with one or two made up jobs. brb applying for a job as Cardinal.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Closed Thread

Thread Information